robbins il. flea-market shut it down

robbins il. flea-market shut it down

Posted in the South Holland Forum

agent

Wilmington, IL

#1 Feb 3, 2013
they need to shut that down over there its by the school church and theres all that drinking going on over there drugs people running up dwon the streets droping there trash in yards cars trucks blocking are drive ways im sick of it they need to move that place or shut it down them police officers over there acting a fool i see them over there shame on this village them people overe there aint doing no right dam fools its bring crime to our area there stealing more and selling it over there you get rid of that place the crime would go down all it is a haven for crime to sell stolden goods
English

Alsip, IL

#2 Feb 4, 2013
What Country attempted to teach you English?
Clint Eastwood

Lansing, IL

#3 May 8, 2013
Yes, It is a haven for stolen goods. But I do see a lot of the storage locker guys selling there. I do see a lot of the crack heads trying to sell to the vendors often.
really

Chicago Heights, IL

#4 May 8, 2013
I Thought the Police ran this market....
chicgomom14

Tinley Park, IL

#5 May 11, 2014
No it does not they needed to do and did close those projects. I only know about what I sell and no one stole it, but most people that sell at the markets treasure hunt but again the ones I know do not steal. Last year it seemed better since the projects were closed.
seller 1

Chicago, IL

#6 Jul 1, 2014
Let them sell, it's better than breaking in the homes and robing people, people have to make a living, flea markets just one of the options, try it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Holland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
District 142 Board Member out of control 3 min Linda 110
Vals New Videos 1 hr Kramer 11
Beth Anne Thomas is suing the BIPD 5 hr Crippled 76
News Former Hells Angels Leader Sentenced (Nov '06) 8 hr Rat 186
Domingo Vargas next Democratic Mayor of Blue Is... (Apr '09) 15 hr Unlimited Taxes 111
Patch pulls D142 Agler article 16 hr District 142 Watc... 2
Crestwood eMail Server upgrade went wrong - Tax... 20 hr Return the badge 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Holland Mortgages