Baseball parent

Midlothian, IL

#1 Apr 3, 2013
When will Mike Cline get it he needs to step down and give. Real coach. Chance at Bremen s Baseball team.
Reality Check

Midlothian, IL

#2 Apr 3, 2013
Crybaby...come here to bash a good guy...here is your answer. You suck at baseball, your parents lie to you about how you are a D1 player...shut up and get a life....
Huh

Chicago, IL

#3 Apr 3, 2013
I agree. Cline needs to go! He is not a good coach.
Reality Check

Midlothian, IL

#4 Apr 3, 2013
My mommy said I was the best player in little league...I hit 700...I did not make the team at Bremen....you know why? Because the coach doesn't see that I also throw a 100 mph fastball...the coach cut me so I come on topic to talk smack....you are a loser...and I guarantee you suck at baseball...get a life...loser
Sharon drinks to much

Midlothian, IL

#5 Apr 3, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
Crybaby...come here to bash a good guy...here is your answer. You suck at baseball, your parents lie to you about how you are a D1 player...shut up and get a life....
Oh are you one of the boys whose daddy lied to him and Said he was good and daddy sucked up to Cline and you got a scholarship had to join the army because your a dumb ass and have no other choice cause you're to stupid for college and suck at baseball in college.
Esposito

Midlothian, IL

#6 Apr 3, 2013
Bring back Esposito
Reality Check

Midlothian, IL

#7 Apr 4, 2013
Sharon drinks to much wrote:
<quoted text>Oh are you one of the boys whose daddy lied to him and Said he was good and daddy sucked up to Cline and you got a scholarship had to join the army because your a dumb ass and have no other choice cause you're to stupid for college and suck at baseball in college.
Actually, whe I went to college I learned how to use the word too. Not to. See your above post....ha ha
TOO easy....my mommy Says I am the best.....bwaaaaa....oh by the way...they just beat oak forest...azzhole
Midlothian Coach

Midlothian, IL

#8 Apr 5, 2013
Mike Cline is an excellent coach who has given a lot of his time and energy to the young men in Midlothian. He cares a lot about the boys he coaches and tries to teach them to become good men and not just good baseball players. I am sorry that you were cut. It hurts a lot to to lose something that you love. Please do not blame the coach, even if you are an excellent player, there are only so many slots and only 9 positions to fill.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Holland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Five Chicago Suburbs Headed for Bankruptcy 18 min Fuzzy Math 4
News $260 million Mega Millions ticket sold in Blue ... 31 min Sweet 1
Blue Island Park District Special Meeting 1 hr Determined UnSafe 50
Remembering Old Time Harvey (Mar '10) 1 hr Rick Skalka 214
Here is the real John Rita 2 hr Moving Forward 33
News Man Dies After Lansing Shooting (Aug '13) 3 hr need facts 11
Bob Rita 28th District Hosts Chicago's 1st homi... (Jan '14) 8 hr follow the money 36
More from around the web

South Holland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]