Alsip, IL

#2 Dec 31, 2012
how about a real police force
Taser

Portland, MI

#3 Dec 31, 2012
Fat Tony wrote:
how about a real police force
I am coming back. My days at Orland Hills are numbered I ruined the department time for a change. Crestwood here I come.
Charlie Boy

Midlothian, IL

#4 Jan 1, 2013
How about a community that comes together and works to improve the village rather than running it down?
judge judy

Alsip, IL

#5 Jan 1, 2013
a trial
Taser

Bloomingdale, IL

#6 Jan 1, 2013
judge judy wrote:
a trial
I will be back very soon then I will single handidly change everything. Anyone who disagrees with me of opposes what I am doing or doesn't go along with me I will Tase. I will be back before you know it screwing oh I mean running everything smoothly.
Bad Dream

Midlothian, IL

#7 Jan 1, 2013
Taser wrote:
<quoted text>I will be back very soon then I will single handily change everything. Anyone who disagrees with me of opposes what I am doing or doesn't go along with me I will Tase. I will be back before you know it screwing oh I mean running everything smoothly.
Please please please say it aint so. He is the worst chief ever. He screwed up the department so bad it took years to recover. Look at what he has done over in Orland Hills. He has decimated that department solely on his own. Please do not bring him back. He also has a very large federal lawsuit hanging over his head. He is going to lose that one too. He is bad news no matter where he goes. Uneducated inept chief is the best way to describe him.
crestwood board

Alsip, IL

#8 Jan 1, 2013
Bad Dream wrote:
<quoted text>Please please please say it aint so. He is the worst chief ever. He screwed up the department so bad it took years to recover. Look at what he has done over in Orland Hills. He has decimated that department solely on his own. Please do not bring him back. He also has a very large federal lawsuit hanging over his head. He is going to lose that one too. He is bad news no matter where he goes. Uneducated inept chief is the best way to describe him.
Federal lawsuits! we love them.
Spencer

Alsip, IL

#9 Jan 3, 2013
Lou will make me the new chief.
no lou!!

United States

#10 Jan 3, 2013
Lou will give a lot of his buddies jobs if he wins. He'll also keep Theresa Nuebaur as the chief and give her a raise for keeping her month shut about Lou's participation in the water scandal.
lou

Alsip, IL

#11 Jan 3, 2013
[QUOTE who="no lou!!"]Lou will give a lot of his buddies jobs if he wins. He'll also keep Theresa Nuebaur as the chief and give her a raise for keeping her month shut about Lou's participation in the water scandal.[/QUOTE] If thats what bobby tells me to do.
Luau

Blue Island, IL

#12 Jan 4, 2013
Lou's party with the business was a huge sucess. Well over a 100 business owners showed up to support Lou for mayor. A lot of money was raised and a lot of big business know Lou means business.

Great party.
Frank

Alsip, IL

#13 Jan 5, 2013
Luau wrote:
Lou's party with the business was a huge sucess. Well over a 100 business owners showed up to support Lou for mayor. A lot of money was raised and a lot of big business know Lou means business.
Great party.
lou means poison water. lou means yes man.
Curious

Alsip, IL

#15 Jan 5, 2013
Has mr Presta ever said he was sorry about the bad water? God my forgive him but I do not think the voters will
GOD

Alsip, IL

#16 Jan 6, 2013
Curious wrote:
Has mr Presta ever said he was sorry about the bad water? God my forgive him but I do not think the voters will
Busy time of year for me drunk drivers people killing themself Heaven or Hell never get a break.Looked over all the intell on Crestwood. Frank and T ,Heaven after 5 years in jail well 5 for T Frank see you soon.Chet Frank G. V.I.P. Trustees you will be playing card with Hilter and Saddam poison is posion THIS is because not one of you repent
Busy time of year

Chicago, IL

#17 Jan 6, 2013
GOD wrote:
<quoted text> Busy time of year for me drunk drivers people killing themself Heaven or Hell never get a break.Looked over all the intell on Crestwood. Frank and T ,Heaven after 5 years in jail well 5 for T Frank see you soon.Chet Frank G. V.I.P. Trustees you will be playing card with Hilter and Saddam poison is posion THIS is because not one of you repent
I have better things to worry about than this non story.
Poison Control

Leonidas, MI

#18 Jan 6, 2013
GOD wrote:
<quoted text> Busy time of year for me drunk drivers people killing themself Heaven or Hell never get a break.Looked over all the intell on Crestwood. Frank and T ,Heaven after 5 years in jail well 5 for T Frank see you soon.Chet Frank G. V.I.P. Trustees you will be playing card with Hilter and Saddam poison is posion THIS is because not one of you repent
Please refer to all of us where you obtained your information as to the water causing any illnesses. To ky knowledge there is no proof and the IEPA and the EPA have said so. I would like to read the study or studies you are refering too. Thank you.
JIM - Crestwood

Berwyn, IL

#19 Jan 8, 2013
The U.S. EPA said that no amount of Vinyl Chloride is safe. "ZERO" It is a cancer-causing chemical! The Illinois EPA said it was not enough. Who do you Trust? The Illinois EPA, whose job it was to look out for all of us, or the U.S. EPA who had federal agents at the Village Hall, Public Works and Police Department gathering evidence.
They gathered

Chicago, IL

#20 Jan 8, 2013
JIM - Crestwood wrote:
The U.S. EPA said that no amount of Vinyl Chloride is safe. "ZERO" It is a cancer-causing chemical! The Illinois EPA said it was not enough. Who do you Trust? The Illinois EPA, whose job it was to look out for all of us, or the U.S. EPA who had federal agents at the Village Hall, Public Works and Police Department gathering evidence.
All the information for them to be all found not GUILTY. Quit wasting your time on this non issue. Time to move on nothing here.
WISHFUL THINKING

Midlothian, IL

#21 Jan 8, 2013
They gathered wrote:
<quoted text>All the information for them to be all found not GUILTY. Quit wasting your time on this non issue. Time to move on nothing here.
On your part. Quit wasting your time and start preparing your care packages for when you visit them in the big house. Time to face the facts here. As the saying goes, you play you pay. BYE BYE!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Holland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2 Blue Island brothers in line for 6 government... (Nov '13) 14 min Ben 47
Who is Midlothians Jack Hille? 3 hr Applause 71
midlo tax hike 3 hr Huh 151
village idiot 3 hr who is it 3
Bengal Football.., 4 hr TheTaxMan 44
Mayor Ryback 4 hr In With The Old 1
Trustee Gary 4 hr The Sole Trustee 1
South Holland Dating
Find my Match

South Holland Jobs