trumbull

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

What's the purpose of this, he looks expensive.
midloguy30

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

hog wild?
trumbull

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

midloguy30 wrote:
hog wild?
no the esda guys got a atv seen them practicing putting traffic cones down in the lot next to the vfw.
trumbull

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Just haven't seen it before. I know they cost between 10 and 15 thousand dollars. It got a 400 dollar light bar on it. Just wondering the need.
BOB

Alsip, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Blue Island also has two brand new six wheel ATV's. The town is broke. What will these be used for?
I know better

Woodridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

these are not owned by Midlothian or Blue Island. They are shared units that are part of MABAS, the Mutual Aid Box Alarm System. They are available for loan to any fire department in Illinois for special events, special rescues, etc. where vehicles are can't go... Each department has to complete training on them so they know how to use them if and when needed. Stop and ask next time instead of jumping to conclusions, That's what I did and got a great explanation
trumbull

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

I know better wrote:
these are not owned by Midlothian or Blue Island. They are shared units that are part of MABAS, the Mutual Aid Box Alarm System. They are available for loan to any fire department in Illinois for special events, special rescues, etc. where vehicles are can't go... Each department has to complete training on them so they know how to use them if and when needed. Stop and ask next time instead of jumping to conclusions, That's what I did and got a great explanation
thank you for answering the question. I did not jump to any conclusions, that's why I asked.
midloguy30

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

so its a stupid state funded non essential...or a stupid federal funded non essential...just not a stupid Midlo funded non essential.
midloguy30

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

can't wait for my youngest to get nearly run over by that thing at the fiesta...or as they drive down a main isle there I need to scrunch up ass to ball on someone so Jaime potempas or eddie elmos's fatass can get through on that big sob.
I know better

Woodridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Midloguy30...your obviously just an ignorant slob unhappy about where you live!! Love it or leave it and get over it. Maybe parental supervision would keep your "youngest" from getting run over
trumbull

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

They have a golf cart of special occasions, don't nobody want to walk no more?
tiredofmidloguy3 0

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Well according to you, the Fire department is non essential and a waste of money.I can't believe you're married with an attitude you have.She must be a Saint.
BOB

Alsip, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

I know better wrote:
Special events? Name one where other vehicles like the chiefs Expedetion or the lieutenants car, assistant lieutenants car, assistant to the assistants lieutenants car, golf carts,bldg. dept. cars, etc be used. Special rescues? Name one. Never heard of MABAS. Another bullshit taxpayer funded do-nothing organization. These vehicles are owned by the taxpayers and are a waste of money. Training? Everyone on every dept. in every community that is part of MABAS?
midloguy30

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

I know better wrote:
Midloguy30...your obviously just an ignorant slob unhappy about where you live!! Love it or leave it and get over it. Maybe parental supervision would keep your "youngest" from getting run over
You telling me that everything thatnhas ever happened to a kids is because of lack of supervision. Things can happen even when you are careful. If you don't know that you are indeed the ignorant one. When you go to a restaurant how do you know your child wont get food poisoning? Do you do an independent test on your water to make sure your child doesn't get Crestwooded. Do you personally check all the bolts on a carnival ride before your child goes on?
Do you keep your child on a kid leash to keep them from running from you unexpectedly? Do you keep your child inside all the time after dusk to avoid possible West Nile contraction?

FU a-hole.
midloguy30

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

tiredofmidloguy30 wrote:
Well according to you, the Fire department is non essential and a waste of money.I can't believe you're married with an attitude you have.She must be a Saint.
Your reading comprehension skills are poor.
trumbull

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Wait besides the chiefs car they need three more cars.who drives the trucks?
midloguy30

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

BOB wrote:
<quoted text>Special events? Name one where other vehicles like the chiefs Expedetion or the lieutenants car, assistant lieutenants car, assistant to the assistants lieutenants car, golf carts,bldg. dept. cars, etc be used. Special rescues? Name one. Never heard of MABAS. Another bullshit taxpayer funded do-nothing organization. These vehicles are owned by the taxpayers and are a waste of money. Training? Everyone on every dept. in every community that is part of MABAS?
Yes sir. Just like Obama and his goal to build high speed passenger trains to compete with China.

Our present infrastructure is failing. Army Core of Engineers has a high percentage of our bridges graded in poor shape. As are many of our levee systems, as are our roads and water mains and sewers and everything else..but lets build some new shit to maintainbwhen all our old shit is broke.
This is the same thing on a much smaller scale.
I wonder

Blue Island, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

midloguy30 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your reading comprehension skills are poor.
If you'll ever have the guts to say who you are, keep hiding and spewing your racist ignorant posts you coward, hopefully you don't raise your 5 kids to be that ignorant too. The world has enough already.
midloguy30

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

I believe the Sargents drive the large pimped out gas guzzling SUV's. Why they need them I do not know
BOB

Alsip, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

midloguy30 wrote:
I believe the Sargents drive the large pimped out gas guzzling SUV's. Why they need them I do not know
Funny thing is i live in Blue Island and was referring to our dept. But you could probably imply this to every dept. that belongs to MABAS or in fact the whole fricking state and beyond.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent South Holland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 min HaHaHa 49,355
Thanks BI Independent Party 31 min Save Blue Island 2
Governor Quinn are you Listening (Aug '13) 47 min shake up Springfield 11
Hog Wild Restaurant 3 hr midlodude 30
BI raises city sticker to $50! 4 hr Duped by the Dems 64
Special City Council Meeting 5 hr Union Larry 30
Ronald Tellez..ex-Blue Island cop.. (Nov '11) 5 hr Got what deserved 12

Search the South Holland Forum:
•••
•••
•••

South Holland Jobs

•••