Money Waster Kreis
Get Rid of Kreis

Manhattan, IL

#105 Apr 3, 2013
Money Saver Kreis wrote:
<quoted text>
I want to note that this is the ONLY argument you have against her. Get over it. Clearly you have nothing else against her (nothing with substantial facts).
I beg to differ. I have more factual reasons to Get Rid of Kreis. The fact that Kreis votes no to paying bills is hardly a minor issues. The fact that Kreis votes her own personal agenda is not minor. The fact that Kreis breaks the law while driving and holding her cell phone in the village is not minor.

Since: Jan 10

Midlothian, IL

#106 Apr 3, 2013
I must say that the fact that Kreis ran with Terry in the last mayoral election in which Ryan was the campaign manager and behind the Monitor speaks badly for Kreis now. The coincidence is too strong to ignore. It was widely known that Kreis thought the Monitor was okay to use the last time. The fact that her supporters are now trying to say she had nothing to do with it is ridiculus.
really

Chicago, IL

#107 Apr 3, 2013
Midlo Citizen wrote:
I must say that the fact that Kreis ran with Terry in the last mayoral election in which Ryan was the campaign manager and behind the Monitor speaks badly for Kreis now. The coincidence is too strong to ignore. It was widely known that Kreis thought the Monitor was okay to use the last time. The fact that her supporters are now trying to say she had nothing to do with it is ridiculus.
Terry thought it was perfectly okay too. Sometimes karma just bites you on the butt huh?
Get Rid of Kreis

Manhattan, IL

#108 Apr 3, 2013
Midlo Citizen, my thoughts exactly. Typical of Kreis and supporters to try and make everyone think that she had nothing to do with it.
pumpkinhead

Chicago, IL

#109 Apr 3, 2013
Get Rid of Kreis wrote:
Midlo Citizen, my thoughts exactly. Typical of Kreis and supporters to try and make everyone think that she had nothing to do with it.
Typical of the Independent Party to start blaming and throwing stones when they can't defend what's put out there about them.
Taser

Scottsdale, AZ

#110 Apr 4, 2013
Midlo Citizen wrote:
What are your thoughts on Trustee Candidate Andrew Crim ?

2 failed businesses that were sued because of unpaid bills.

Cited no insurance 4 times

Driving on suspended license

In my opinion

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#111 Apr 4, 2013
Actually, Kreis didn't have anything to do with the paper. Did it ever occur to you guys that someone else did because they had a beef with the mayor?

It was clearly directed at him in a very negative way so yes, clearly someone was after him. That doesn't in and of itself mean Karen did it. You could just as easily argue one of the other candidates that was endorsed by it did it. Did they? Doubtful. My guess is it's someone not even in the race at all but really fired up about the mayor.

What was in the one from four years ago anyway?
Get Rid of Kreis

Romeoville, IL

#112 Apr 4, 2013
Unregistered Poster, of course Kreis was involved with the paper. Kreis, Gary and Ryan are thick as thieves. The voters are not stupid. Vote Stephens, Potempa, Munoz, Crim, and Gillis.
I want my town back

Chicago, IL

#113 Apr 4, 2013
I called two people in the village I trust very much and they both said the same thing. Karen had nothing to do with and no knowledge of the Midlothian Monitor. At this point it could very well be Terry that put it out trying to discredit Karen. After all they have not gotten along with each other. I also had confirmed that Terry "went off" on Karen in a very unfavorable way at the last village meeting.
Get Rid of Kreis

Romeoville, IL

#114 Apr 4, 2013
Kreis was behind the Monitor just like she votes no to paying bills.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#115 Apr 4, 2013
This tread has 113 posts and not one of them gives a specific example of where a Kreis "no" vote wasted money or cost the village a dime. I think the title 'Money Waster' is very misleading.
I want my town back

Chicago, IL

#118 Apr 4, 2013
I agree.
I want my town back

Chicago, IL

#119 Apr 4, 2013
Seeing that I am only in my 30's at what point in history did it become unacceptable to drink while pregnant. I only ask because at one time it was "ok" to smoke while pregnant and now that is a major no no. Could it be if her kids are in their 20's it was "ok" to drink while pregnant? I am not making excuses just trying to give historical perspective to the matter.
you fools

Palos Hills, IL

#120 Apr 4, 2013
So the Midlothian Monitor can support Terry last election but not this one...are you people that clueless? Forget who published the information and look at it for a second. Why would that publication support Terry this time? If even half of the information is true then Terry has to go.
I don't care if you are Terry's best friend in the whole world you cannot possible drive up and down the streets of Midlothian and think he has done a good job. You can't open up your tax bills and think he's done a good job.
The same publication that supported him last time is smart enough to know he has failed and change is needed. Stop with the silly stupid blind faith and do what's right by your village.
agree

Chicago, IL

#121 Apr 4, 2013
you fools wrote:
So the Midlothian Monitor can support Terry last election but not this one...are you people that clueless? Forget who published the information and look at it for a second. Why would that publication support Terry this time? If even half of the information is true then Terry has to go.
I don't care if you are Terry's best friend in the whole world you cannot possible drive up and down the streets of Midlothian and think he has done a good job. You can't open up your tax bills and think he's done a good job.
The same publication that supported him last time is smart enough to know he has failed and change is needed. Stop with the silly stupid blind faith and do what's right by your village.
I agree with much of what you are saying. I just wonder if you realize that this is not a real publication so to speak? It's a political flier put out by someone privately. Obviously a well informed and educated individual. But propaganda none the less.
Get Rid of Kreis

Romeoville, IL

#122 Apr 4, 2013
Vote Stephens, Potempa, Munoz, Crim, and Gillis
Taser

Scottsdale, AZ

#123 Apr 4, 2013
Get Rid of Kreis wrote:
Vote Stephens, Potempa, Munoz, Crim, and Gillis
What are your thoughts on Trustee Candidate Andrew Crim ?

2 failed businesses that were sued because of unpaid bills.

Cited no insurance 4 times

Driving on suspended license

In my opinion

Since: Mar 11

Midlothian, IL

#124 Apr 4, 2013
Kreis's character is questionable due to her voting practices on behalf of the Midlothian citizens, her association with people who have dubious moral standards, her blatant disregard for the election rules, and her deliberate disregard for the law, to name a few reasons. Kreis insisted the electoral attorney be hired and then voted no to paying him and the court reporter. Kreis has a record of voting no to paying bills for services provided to the village. Kreis votes based on her personal agenda and not based on the best interests of the citizens. Kreis did not follow the correct procedures in obtaining her petition signatures even though she has run in past elections. Kreis has been observed by numerous citizens driving in the village while on her cell phone which she is holding in her hand, even though it is against the law and even though she did vote to pass the hands free cell phone law.
Get Rid of Kreis

Romeoville, IL

#125 Apr 4, 2013
Gotta Respond wrote:
Kreis's character is questionable due to her voting practices on behalf of the Midlothian citizens, her association with people who have dubious moral standards, her blatant disregard for the election rules, and her deliberate disregard for the law, to name a few reasons. Kreis insisted the electoral attorney be hired and then voted no to paying him and the court reporter. Kreis has a record of voting no to paying bills for services provided to the village. Kreis votes based on her personal agenda and not based on the best interests of the citizens. Kreis did not follow the correct procedures in obtaining her petition signatures even though she has run in past elections. Kreis has been observed by numerous citizens driving in the village while on her cell phone which she is holding in her hand, even though it is against the law and even though she did vote to pass the hands free cell phone law.
Wonderful post Gotta Respond. That's why I am voting for Stephens, Potempa, Munoz, Crim, and Gillis.

Since: Jan 13

Midlothian, IL

#126 Apr 4, 2013
Gotta Respond wrote:
Watch out...we have the hands free police on here

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Holland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
District 142 Board Member out of control 1 hr get your facts 167
The Blue Island Forum 3 hr Cocoa The Clown 4
Availability of New BI Ward Map 6 hr Clark 69
Garden Homes Fire District (Dec '15) 12 hr GHFPD 2
Looking for District 228 parents (May '15) 17 hr Resident 10
What's Happening in Oak Forest? 17 hr Resident 3
sharks fish and chicken opening 17 hr Resident 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Holland Mortgages