First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Katie

United States

#1 Jul 26, 2014
Armed robbery in broad daylight in crestwood today. What's going on lately???Also tons of cars broken into at LA fitness
Chris

Oak Brook, IL

#2 Jul 26, 2014
Has anyone heard anything about this.. please provide link
Katie

United States

#3 Jul 26, 2014
I saw the off duty officer outside the store with his gun drawn hunched down waiting for the robbers to come out of store. It was terrifying to see him and I pray no one was injured
Drama Queen Jean

Alsip, IL

#4 Jul 27, 2014
I was there. I was in the Bank making a withdrawal for my daily food habit. Someone came running in saying a t and t was being robbed and we were next. I collapsed on the floor sobbing. I was afraid I was going to miss my feeding time at new horizon where I have a table all to myself so they can fit all the plates.Luckily they didn't take my cell phone. I am so drained that now I can only eat half my weight in food.
Katie

United States

#5 Jul 27, 2014
You won't find any link on this because crestwood is keeping the rampant spike in armed robberies on the down low for there own reasons. The woman at Boston market told me there have been 6 armed robberies around that shopping area lately.
Joey

Mokena, IL

#6 Jul 27, 2014
The T-Mobile store on 147th and Cicero has been held up twice in the last 6 weeks. These robberies are usually done early afternoon with customers in the store. There has been a number of armed robberies in the area.
Katie

United States

#7 Jul 27, 2014
Big Mo

Midlothian, IL

#8 Jul 27, 2014
Ccw guy missed every shot, luckily no one caught a stray bullet
Little Mo

Chicago, IL

#9 Jul 27, 2014
Big Mo wrote:
Ccw guy missed every shot, luckily no one caught a stray bullet
What is you problem? You are a nobody in the big picture!

Since: May 14

Frankfort, IL

#10 Jul 27, 2014
Katie wrote:
http://truenewsusa.blogspot.co m/2014/07/concealedcarry-perso n-shoots-black-at.html?showCom ment=1406433532943&m=1
Nice website. Nobody was shot. The idiot with the conceal carry did shoot at a fleeing robber, but missed!!! But it's nice to see how the story is manipulated for personal gain. Fact of the matter is that conceal carry person wasn't in the store at the time of the robbery so he had no business firing his gun. Conceal carry classes teach that it's for protecting yourself or others against a deadly threat and not to fire rounds at a robbery subject who is running away on foot.

Fast Draw Johnnie

Orland Park, IL

#11 Jul 27, 2014
If you come upon a crime and you have a CCW it's your civic duty to gun down the perp. That's what packin' a rod is all about.
Middle Mo

Woodridge, IL

#12 Jul 28, 2014
I agree with Fast Draw Johnnie. In this day and age, with the scum around here, it's better to be safe than sorry.
Big Mo

United States

#13 Jul 28, 2014
Huge Mo, Tard alarm has been activated!
yes

Chicago, IL

#14 Jul 28, 2014
Shoot first asked questions second!! Just watch your background when you shoot
Homies

Oak Park, IL

#15 Jul 28, 2014
Fast Draw Johnnie wrote:
If you come upon a crime and you have a CCW it's your civic duty to gun down the perp. That's what packin' a rod is all about.
If you shoot at a fleeing felon and hurt someone you are liable for both criminal action and civil suits against you. You can't shoot at a fleeing felon nimrods UNLESS that person is shooting at you or where others are in imminent danger.

Frankfort, IL

#16 Jul 28, 2014
Homies wrote:
<quoted text>If you shoot at a fleeing felon and hurt someone you are liable for both criminal action and civil suits against you. You can't shoot at a fleeing felon nimrods UNLESS that person is shooting at you or where others are in imminent danger.
I'm glad somebody knows what they are talking about. I can't wait for one of these yahoos to shoot somebody outside of their right to conceal carry and then watch them have fundraisers so they can pay attorneys to try and stay out of jail. Meanwhile, Jesse jackass and his racist followers will ramp it up and beg for jail time. In the end, the courts will bow to good old Jesse because they fear him for whatever reason.
Com

Midlothian, IL

#17 Jul 29, 2014
Scary.........robberies and guns!

Frankfort, IL

#18 Jul 29, 2014
Com wrote:
Scary.........robberies and guns!
Scarier....concealed carry and uneducated people
Paul Kersey

Woodridge, IL

#19 Jul 30, 2014
Scariest...unarmed people and governments out of control. The guy at the AT&T store was 86 and he shot into the air.
Perry Mason

Orland Park, IL

#20 Jul 30, 2014
As concealed carry becomes more prevalent there is sure to be a dramatic drop in the number of armed robberies. There will be a lot less armed robbers around to commit these crimes because they will either be dead or in jail. This has happened in every state that has concealed carry. Commit armed robberies at your own risk!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Holland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Time to sock retired city workers 13 min None the Wiser 23
Berkot's Foods in Midlothian? 15 min Repellent 81
Police officers leaving 21 min question 35
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 47 min what a loser 4,017
another thread gets pulled 1 hr Midlo Dog Walker 12
Douglas Schroeder (Jun '13) 1 hr Midlo Dog Walker 68
hey Bremen 1 hr discusted 5
•••
•••
•••

South Holland Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••