Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

This city is once again facing a fork in the road. No one sees that this is a power grab for Rita? the man does not higher anyone smarter than him. That would be the end of him (and his G.E.D.) Think about it? Who would follow an idiot except another idiot.

7th ward candidate = 60 year old park security guard. I'm sure he has a lot to contribute. Who will log him on his computer to check his email?

3rd ward = some kid who isn't even from Blue Island and is running for 2 positions. Why would any white kid move into a low income, mostly minority neighborhood? hmmm??? Guess who he works for? Guess who's building he lives in? What the hell does he know about my block's problems?

2nd ward = ANOTHER BILOTTO....REALLY??? DO WE REALLY WANT ANOTHER BILOTTO??? This time, she's even younger than the rest. She's barely old enough to drink. She's gone to nothing but private schools her whole life. She's probably never walked more than 2 blocks from her houes. ARE WE THAT STUPID to elect someone who is still a child?? What does she know about a community she has spent very little time in?

Sigh....I could go on but this is tiring. They are counting on our stupidity. Will we continue to be Stupid?
Joe Murphy

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

WeStupit wrote:
This city is once again facing a fork in the road. No one sees that this is a power grab for Rita? the man does not higher anyone smarter than him. That would be the end of him (and his G.E.D.) Think about it? Who would follow an idiot except another idiot.
7th ward candidate = 60 year old park security guard. I'm sure he has a lot to contribute. Who will log him on his computer to check his email?
3rd ward = some kid who isn't even from Blue Island and is running for 2 positions. Why would any white kid move into a low income, mostly minority neighborhood? hmmm??? Guess who he works for? Guess who's building he lives in? What the hell does he know about my block's problems?
2nd ward = ANOTHER BILOTTO....REALLY??? DO WE REALLY WANT ANOTHER BILOTTO??? This time, she's even younger than the rest. She's barely old enough to drink. She's gone to nothing but private schools her whole life. She's probably never walked more than 2 blocks from her houes. ARE WE THAT STUPID to elect someone who is still a child?? What does she know about a community she has spent very little time in?
Sigh....I could go on but this is tiring. They are counting on our stupidity. Will we continue to be Stupid?
Your starting to get warm.
wow

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Yep. All we can do is vote for the Independents.
R ya new

Orland Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

WeStupit wrote:
She is old enough and what a great can!!!
Unhappy Voter

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

WeStupit wrote:
It appears as though this is more information and more far more fact than fiction; who would make this brand of soap opera up?
Thank you

Blue Island, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

R ya new wrote:
<quoted text>She is old enough and what a great can!!!
Was she naked/topless at their pool party?
ha

Carol Stream, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

No she was not.
Humm

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

WeStupit wrote:
What is the purpose for all of this?
The Big Bang Theory

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Humm wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the purpose for all of this?
Brought to you by The Usual Suspects.
Really

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

ha wrote:
No she was not.
How do you know?
Not Sad Enough Apparently

Alsip, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

It's not stupidity it's apathy. Again, you can't force a community to care - they have to take the reins and care. Un til that happens corruption and innapropriate decisions will continue to be made at all levels. Apathy is the epidemic that will bring down all around us. Just keep thinking "it is someone else's fault" so the people with the money and the power continue to have it. It's always as it's been and always as it will be.
Yikes

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

WeStupit wrote:
Forked Again!
Yep

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Not Sad Enough Apparently wrote:
It's not stupidity it's apathy. Again, you can't force a community to care - they have to take the reins and care. Un til that happens corruption and innapropriate decisions will continue to be made at all levels. Apathy is the epidemic that will bring down all around us. Just keep thinking "it is someone else's fault" so the people with the money and the power continue to have it. It's always as it's been and always as it will be.
Yeah. That's pretty spot on.
Wait a Minute

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

WeStupit wrote:
These are the same people responsible for the destruction.
Yes

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Wait a Minute wrote:
<quoted text>
These are the same people responsible for the destruction.
Spot On!
WeStupit

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Ha. I just heard Rita is going to try to pull a fast one on all of us! They're running everyone under the name of Independent instead of Democrat! WOW...once again they are counting on our stupidity. Does no one else see how much this party insults our community? 60 year old park security guard? Imported KID for 3rd ward? Spoiled child for 2nd ward?
And this will "fix" our city?
How Do You Know

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

ha wrote:
No she was not.
Really?
Don Roberto Rita

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

WeStupit wrote:
Ha. I just heard Rita is going to try to pull a fast one on all of us! They're running everyone under the name of Independent instead of Democrat! WOW...once again they are counting on our stupidity. Does no one else see how much this party insults our community? 60 year old park security guard? Imported KID for 3rd ward? Spoiled child for 2nd ward?
And this will "fix" our city?
And you know this how? You have unimpeachable proof? I as a taxpayer & registered voter, I want to know who your source is so I can believe what you are saying? I want to make informed decisions when I vote in April. I have no need of a BS artist or knucklehead muckraker.
Planet peloquin

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Don Roberto Rita wrote:
<quoted text>
And you know this how? You have unimpeachable proof? I as a taxpayer & registered voter, I want to know who your source is so I can believe what you are saying? I want to make informed decisions when I vote in April. I have no need of a BS artist or knucklehead muckraker.
Where do you come up with this shit? "Unimpeachable proof" "muckraker" You must be 100 years old.
Tres Leeches

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Don Roberto Rita wrote:
<quoted text>
Old family recipe.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent South Holland Discussions

Search the South Holland Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 18 min More Information 1,873
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 22 min Audit 3,853
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) 40 min fassdle 527
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 41 min fassdle 6,591
Accused Embezzler Sopko Back on Oak Forest Payr... 44 min Volunteer 13
I grew up in Midlothian Facebook Page (Jul '13) 2 hr Know It All 110
Remembering Old Time Harvey (Mar '10) 2 hr truth slayer 189
•••
•••
•••
•••

South Holland Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••