Orland Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Randy attended a fundraiser for his Blue Island slate Wednesday night and it was noted that two Maintenance Directers from D218 were there also. One of them, Roger Ford, was heard to be talking Randy up at work the next day to D218 workers. Randy is running unopposed for his D218 seat, so is he using D218 administrative muscle to try to win the Blue Island seat? Is Ford actively campaigning for Randy on the 218 clock?
the march

Orland Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

So Let me get this straight, Johnny Holmes, who was Police Chief of Robbins never made sure 50 rape kits where processed to find the perps, stock piled guns off the street without processing them to see where they came from or what other crimes they where involved in and also gave some lame excuse why young hoods could not be delt with in his jurisdiction to elderly victims, still sits on the Board of District 218!!! This is really messed up and Board President Randy Heuser has his priorities screwed up if he beleives Holmes has a lot more to contribute to the board!!! Holmes needs to resign his position NOW and voters of our community should think long and hard about voting Heuser into any other position in our community with his attitude and and support for Holmes in this whole District 218 situation. Do we really need this thought process in Blue Island? Absolutley NO WAY!!!! Voters please be smart!!!
I LIKE IKE

Evergreen Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

It is a sad day when you have to extort money and intimidate people to further your own political agenda. All this while our kids are flunking out!!!
Lost

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

blucerned wrote:
Randy attended a fundraiser for his Blue Island slate Wednesday night and it was noted that two Maintenance Directers from D218 were there also. One of them, Roger Ford, was heard to be talking Randy up at work the next day to D218 workers. Randy is running unopposed for his D218 seat, so is he using D218 administrative muscle to try to win the Blue Island seat? Is Ford actively campaigning for Randy on the 218 clock?
My family resides in and pays our taxes within Blue Island so this election will effect my family. I can understand "talking a candidate up" for all that will be effected by this election who reside in Blue Island. So I ask, do these Maintenance Directors reside in Blue Island and will it effect their taxes paid to the community, homes and families? It is ok to voice views during breaks from work as long as it does not take away from the work that a person was hired to do. If these employees do not reside in Blue Island and do "talk a candidate up" during working hours, then I see a huge problem!
DUST BUSTER

Evergreen Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

This is a huge problem because the maintenance directors do not live in B.I. But I have heard that they might have been busted there.
Lost

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

DUST BUSTER wrote:
This is a huge problem because the maintenance directors do not live in B.I. But I have heard that they might have been busted there.
Then they should have no say! Not their taxes and not their vote. There must be another agenda for them, what can they gain if they do not live or pay taxes in Blue Island?
Who

Markham, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Jan Payton Burno Mills wrote:
I had sex with him and BTW he has a limp d*ck
Who is Jan Payton Burno Mills? Is he from Blue Island?
voice of 218 Randys boys

Blue Island, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

blucerned wrote:
The other was Kent Mavity. They are both real slime and cannot be trusted but as long as they kiss the Board's butt it doesn't matter if they have no skill and zero ethics.

Ford tried to work out a scam with the maintenance guy at his daughters last catholic school in the city but he got shut down and double crossed.

Mavity has no business as an Engineer at DDE. Take 5 minutes and you'll see he is a complete bullshitter but He's Randy's boy. Ford is more interested in oriental massages than anything else, that's why he's 48 and living in his daughter's attic. Pathetic, and we pay their salaries...

Oh yea, Ford also leaves work early to do service work for his company Ford Maintenance. All on the District Dime. He Even works on Ty Hardings house and drives to Michigan to do work for Mike Ryan at his lake home.

This is only the tip of the iceberg.....Stay tuned....
Al Bundy

Alsip, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

voice of 218 Randys boys wrote:
<quoted text>
The other was Kent Mavity. They are both real slime and cannot be trusted but as long as they kiss the Board's butt it doesn't matter if they have no skill and zero ethics.
Ford tried to work out a scam with the maintenance guy at his daughters last catholic school in the city but he got shut down and double crossed.
Mavity has no business as an Engineer at DDE. Take 5 minutes and you'll see he is a complete bullshitter but He's Randy's boy. Ford is more interested in oriental massages than anything else, that's why he's 48 and living in his daughter's attic. Pathetic, and we pay their salaries...
Oh yea, Ford also leaves work early to do service work for his company Ford Maintenance. All on the District Dime. He Even works on Ty Hardings house and drives to Michigan to do work for Mike Ryan at his lake home.
This is only the tip of the iceberg.....Stay tuned....
Kent went from shoe salesman to Engineer at DDE?
livehereforever

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

If some hting needs fixed seems he has to ask for help from the other guys doesnt know how to do much
Lost

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

livehereforever wrote:
If some hting needs fixed seems he has to ask for help from the other guys doesnt know how to do much
This man runs the building operations where our children spend most of their day?
Hugh Jorgan

Blue Island, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Jan Payton Burno Mills wrote:
I had sex with him and BTW he has a limp d*ck
I have a "STIFFY"
218s FINEST

Evergreen Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

So now I know why Ford gets a $20,000 a year stipend its because no one holds him accountable as long as he works on their houses.I wonder how much work he has done at Heusers home on the taxpayers dime????
Voice of 218 Randys boys

Blue Island, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Ford makes about 85 k and carries two phones one for 218 and one for ford maintenance. He works partial days so he can get his other business work going.
Seriously they let him carry both phones on district time!
Voice of 218 Randys boys

Blue Island, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Ford mavity Calvin young and Bernie Campbell do whatever they want because of hauler Holmes Harding and Byrne.

It's all coming out in the next three weeks.
Ben Dover

Blue Island, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Voice of 218 Randys boys wrote:
Ford mavity Calvin young and Bernie Campbell do whatever they want because of hauler Holmes Harding and Byrne.
It's all coming out in the next three weeks.
Out of the closet?
blucerned

Orland Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

So, what have we learned about Randy's friend Rodger Ford? He is an engineer at D218 where Randy is Board President. Ford earns 85k in salary and is paid a 20k stipend. He runs a private service/maintenance business on the side and is said to leave work early, sometimes taking a subordinate D218 worker with him to tend to his private business matters. He has done private work for other D218 officials. He recently attended a fundraiser for Randy's Blue Island slate. Concerned taxpayers should confront Randy with questions about professional and ethical improprieties of D218 administrators. Use the phones, the blogs,email, Board meetings and fundraisers to make Randy respond.
One problem

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

They don't care. They really believe they are above the law. How is Byrne Supt? His staff makes fun of his ineptness behind his back every chance they get. It is ridiculous. Try having a conversation with Byrne about student education. You will leave dizzy and confused because he is in way over his head..
Why do you

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

blucerned wrote:
So, what have we learned about Randy's friend Rodger Ford? He is an engineer at D218 where Randy is Board President. Ford earns 85k in salary and is paid a 20k stipend. He runs a private service/maintenance business on the side and is said to leave work early, sometimes taking a subordinate D218 worker with him to tend to his private business matters. He has done private work for other D218 officials. He recently attended a fundraiser for Randy's Blue Island slate. Concerned taxpayers should confront Randy with questions about professional and ethical improprieties of D218 administrators. Use the phones, the blogs,email, Board meetings and fundraisers to make Randy respond.
Hate the rich?
218s FINEST

Evergreen Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

How can we vote for Randy? When he has let 218 burn to the ground!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 100 of119
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent South Holland Discussions

Search the South Holland Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) 1 hr Tea Bagger 511
What Pam Frasor Don Peloquin Todd Stroger Ha... (Jan '10) 1 hr just another predator 245
159th kedzie crime 1 hr castle 3
Blue Island Strong 1 hr The truth 150
Crestwood officers 2 hr Big Guy 9
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 3 hr Chicagobunny 3,794
IL Who do you support for Treasurer in Illinois in... (Oct '10) 3 hr Chicagobunny 113
•••
•••
•••
•••

South Holland Jobs

•••
•••
•••

South Holland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance