How Many Jobs Does Randy Heuser need

Posted in the South Holland Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
The Voter

Palos Hills, IL

#1 Feb 19, 2013
I ask you how many jobs does Randy Heuser Need?
Currently Executive Administrator Orland Toqnship.
Currently President of Community High School District 218. And running for reelection.
Currently Running for City Clerk of Blue Island.
The City Clerk is a full time position, the needs of the people will not be met with Randy beiing all over the place.
I Question His Integrity.
He is a little to sneaky

Blue Island, IL

#2 Feb 19, 2013
I did not know this.
The Voter wrote:
I ask you how many jobs does Randy Heuser Need?
Currently Executive Administrator Orland Toqnship.
Currently President of Community High School District 218. And running for reelection.
Currently Running for City Clerk of Blue Island.
The City Clerk is a full time position, the needs of the people will not be met with Randy beiing all over the place.
I Question His Integrity.
resident

Chicago, IL

#4 Feb 19, 2013
Let the mud slinging begin. lets not forget all alderman are also in other postions as well. Again these are not even part time positions 20 hrs per week. So are there any you like any you dont find fault with.
Eastsider

United States

#5 Feb 19, 2013
The Voter wrote:
I ask you how many jobs does Randy Heuser Need?
Currently Executive Administrator Orland Toqnship.
Currently President of Community High School District 218. And running for reelection.
Currently Running for City Clerk of Blue Island.
The City Clerk is a full time position, the needs of the people will not be met with Randy beiing all over the place.
I Question His Integrity.
Over hear on the east side we hear Mark Potaska, who I might add is the self proclaimed "John Mclain" of Blue Island is also angling to hold many jobs in the city. From what I hear from some of his co-workers at the Hospital, the guy couldn't find his butt with 2 hands much less be an adequate security person. Some are dumbstruck he has enough intelligence to be a City Clerk much less a city official.
Its only business

Blue Island, IL

#6 Feb 19, 2013
Let the mudd slinging begin! What are you talking about? Attorney Alderman Vargas started this. So what is your complaint? Plea bargain fool!
resident wrote:
Let the mud slinging begin. lets not forget all alderman are also in other postions as well. Again these are not even part time positions 20 hrs per week. So are there any you like any you dont find fault with.
the double cross

Blue Island, IL

#7 Feb 19, 2013
I agree Randy Heuser is very sneaky. Way to sneaky for me.
He is a little to sneaky wrote:
I did not know this.
<quoted text>
Wide Awake

Chicago, IL

#8 Feb 19, 2013
Blue Island is waking up! Why did it take so long?
Going to bed

Midlothian, IL

#9 Feb 19, 2013
Wide Awake wrote:
Blue Island is waking up! Why did it take so long?
Glad we did in time to realize voting for STEVO would be a big mistake.
Need to Go

Chicago, IL

#10 Feb 20, 2013
Quad wrote:
<quoted text> Time to replace the career politicians.
Blue Island career politicians need to go, they have not managed the municipality or funds as they should have. Years of poor financial decisions have created serious financial repercussions for retiring city workers and Blue Island Taxpayers.

My family is voting for Stevo because he has proven he will make better choices and he is not a follower.
Blue Island and Blue Island taxpayers have been neglected long enough.
Stevo it is.
Taxpayer

United States

#11 Feb 20, 2013
Alan Stevo has skeletons in his closet that he must bring into the light.
The one most troubling is these stories of Lawsuits he caused the city to payout on when he was an alderman? I have asked some of his supporters who claim the stories lies or are insignificant and old news.
Does anybody know?
mark

United States

#12 Feb 20, 2013
Randy, is one of those greedy career politicians. Playing games at the taxpayers expense.
Marc

Chicago, IL

#13 Feb 20, 2013
How can we support Randy when as school board president he has shown us the multiple ways he has failed our children, the taxpayers, and taxpayer dollars?
Jack

Blue Island, IL

#14 Feb 21, 2013
Blue Island Residents, wake up! I am shocked, reading about Mr. Randy Heuser. With all respect How Sir do you expect to do all these jobs adequately? There are potential conflicts of interest, and Quid Pro Quo allegations. Furthermore, all of the Students at District 218 should be respected and treated as well as your children are.
Marc wrote:
How can we support Randy when as school board president he has shown us the multiple ways he has failed our children, the taxpayers, and taxpayer dollars?
Taxpayer

Chicago, IL

#15 Feb 21, 2013
Alan Stevo has skeletons in his closet that he must bring into the light.
The one most troubling is these stories of Lawsuits he caused the city to payout on when he was an alderman? I have asked some of his supporters who claim the stories lies or are insignificant and old news.
Does anybody know?
Step Down

Chicago, IL

#16 Feb 21, 2013
Jack wrote:
Blue Island Residents, wake up! I am shocked, reading about Mr. Randy Heuser. With all respect How Sir do you expect to do all these jobs adequately? There are potential conflicts of interest, and Quid Pro Quo allegations. Furthermore, all of the Students at District 218 should be respected and treated as well as your children are.
<quoted text>
Mr. Holmes and Mr. Hauser should step down, they have failed everyone.
AYP

Chicago, IL

#17 Feb 21, 2013
Jack wrote:
Blue Island Residents, wake up! I am shocked, reading about Mr. Randy Heuser. With all respect How Sir do you expect to do all these jobs adequately? There are potential conflicts of interest, and Quid Pro Quo allegations. Furthermore, all of the Students at District 218 should be respected and treated as well as your children are.
<quoted text>
Failure.
He shows no respect

Blue Island, IL

#18 Feb 24, 2013
So Let me get this straight, Johnny Holmes, who was Police Chief of Robbins never made sure 50 rape kits where processed to find the perps, stock piled guns off the street without processing them to see where they came from or what other crimes they where involved in and also gave some lame excuse why young hoods could not be delt with in his jurisdiction to elderly victims, still sits on the Board of District 218!!! This is really messed up and Board President Randy Heuser has his priorities screwed up if he beleives Holmes has a lot more to contribute to the board!!! Holmes needs to resign his position NOW and voters of our community should think long and hard about voting Heuser into any other position in our community with his attitude and and support for Holmes in this whole District 218 situation. Do we really need this thought process in Blue Island? Absolutley NO WAY!!!! Voters please be smart!!!
Cant deny

Mokena, IL

#19 Feb 24, 2013
He shows no respect wrote:
So Let me get this straight, Johnny Holmes, who was Police Chief of Robbins never made sure 50 rape kits where processed to find the perps, stock piled guns off the street without processing them to see where they came from or what other crimes they where involved in and also gave some lame excuse why young hoods could not be delt with in his jurisdiction to elderly victims, still sits on the Board of District 218!!! This is really messed up and Board President Randy Heuser has his priorities screwed up if he beleives Holmes has a lot more to contribute to the board!!! Holmes needs to resign his position NOW and voters of our community should think long and hard about voting Heuser into any other position in our community with his attitude and and support for Holmes in this whole District 218 situation. Do we really need this thought process in Blue Island? Absolutley NO WAY!!!! Voters please be smart!!!
I'd love to argue, but there's no argument with the poor decisions there.
Obvious

Chicago, IL

#20 Feb 24, 2013
Step Down wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Holmes and Mr. Hauser should step down, they have failed everyone.
Epic Failures.

They should both resign, because this situation only gets worse by the day.
Rog

United States

#21 Feb 24, 2013
I hear randy is involved in some dirty 218 business like bid rigging.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Holland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2 Blue Island brothers in line for 6 government... (Nov '13) 57 min Resignation 46
Who is Midlothians Jack Hille? 2 hr Applause 71
midlo tax hike 2 hr Huh 151
village idiot 2 hr who is it 3
Bengal Football.., 2 hr TheTaxMan 44
Mayor Ryback 2 hr In With The Old 1
Trustee Gary 2 hr The Sole Trustee 1
South Holland Dating
Find my Match

South Holland Jobs

South Holland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

South Holland News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in South Holland

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]