Palos Hills, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

I ask you how many jobs does Randy Heuser Need?
Currently Executive Administrator Orland Toqnship.
Currently President of Community High School District 218. And running for reelection.
Currently Running for City Clerk of Blue Island.
The City Clerk is a full time position, the needs of the people will not be met with Randy beiing all over the place.
I Question His Integrity.
He is a little to sneaky

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

I did not know this.
The Voter wrote:
Currently President of Community High School District 218. And running for reelection.
The City Clerk is a full time position, the needs of the people will not be met with Randy beiing all over the place.
resident

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Let the mud slinging begin. lets not forget all alderman are also in other postions as well. Again these are not even part time positions 20 hrs per week. So are there any you like any you dont find fault with.
Eastsider

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

The Voter wrote:
Over hear on the east side we hear Mark Potaska, who I might add is the self proclaimed "John Mclain" of Blue Island is also angling to hold many jobs in the city. From what I hear from some of his co-workers at the Hospital, the guy couldn't find his butt with 2 hands much less be an adequate security person. Some are dumbstruck he has enough intelligence to be a City Clerk much less a city official.
Its only business

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Let the mudd slinging begin! What are you talking about? Attorney Alderman Vargas started this. So what is your complaint? Plea bargain fool!
resident wrote:
Let the mud slinging begin. lets not forget all alderman are also in other postions as well. Again these are not even part time positions 20 hrs per week. So are there any you like any you dont find fault with.
the double cross

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

I agree Randy Heuser is very sneaky. Way to sneaky for me.
He is a little to sneaky wrote:
I did not know this.
<quoted text>
Wide Awake

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Blue Island is waking up! Why did it take so long?
Going to bed

Blue Island, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Wide Awake wrote:
Blue Island is waking up! Why did it take so long?
Glad we did in time to realize voting for STEVO would be a big mistake.
Need to Go

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Quad wrote:
<quoted text> Time to replace the career politicians.
Blue Island career politicians need to go, they have not managed the municipality or funds as they should have. Years of poor financial decisions have created serious financial repercussions for retiring city workers and Blue Island Taxpayers.

My family is voting for Stevo because he has proven he will make better choices and he is not a follower.
Blue Island and Blue Island taxpayers have been neglected long enough.
Stevo it is.
Taxpayer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Alan Stevo has skeletons in his closet that he must bring into the light.
The one most troubling is these stories of Lawsuits he caused the city to payout on when he was an alderman? I have asked some of his supporters who claim the stories lies or are insignificant and old news.
Does anybody know?
mark

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Randy, is one of those greedy career politicians. Playing games at the taxpayers expense.
Marc

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

How can we support Randy when as school board president he has shown us the multiple ways he has failed our children, the taxpayers, and taxpayer dollars?
Jack

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Blue Island Residents, wake up! I am shocked, reading about Mr. Randy Heuser. With all respect How Sir do you expect to do all these jobs adequately? There are potential conflicts of interest, and Quid Pro Quo allegations. Furthermore, all of the Students at District 218 should be respected and treated as well as your children are.
Marc wrote:
How can we support Randy when as school board president he has shown us the multiple ways he has failed our children, the taxpayers, and taxpayer dollars?
Taxpayer

Adrian, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Alan Stevo has skeletons in his closet that he must bring into the light.
The one most troubling is these stories of Lawsuits he caused the city to payout on when he was an alderman? I have asked some of his supporters who claim the stories lies or are insignificant and old news.
Does anybody know?
Step Down

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Jack wrote:
Blue Island Residents, wake up! I am shocked, reading about Mr. Randy Heuser. With all respect How Sir do you expect to do all these jobs adequately? There are potential conflicts of interest, and Quid Pro Quo allegations. Furthermore, all of the Students at District 218 should be respected and treated as well as your children are.
<quoted text>
Mr. Holmes and Mr. Hauser should step down, they have failed everyone.
AYP

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Jack wrote:
<quoted text>
Failure.
He shows no respect

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

So Let me get this straight, Johnny Holmes, who was Police Chief of Robbins never made sure 50 rape kits where processed to find the perps, stock piled guns off the street without processing them to see where they came from or what other crimes they where involved in and also gave some lame excuse why young hoods could not be delt with in his jurisdiction to elderly victims, still sits on the Board of District 218!!! This is really messed up and Board President Randy Heuser has his priorities screwed up if he beleives Holmes has a lot more to contribute to the board!!! Holmes needs to resign his position NOW and voters of our community should think long and hard about voting Heuser into any other position in our community with his attitude and and support for Holmes in this whole District 218 situation. Do we really need this thought process in Blue Island? Absolutley NO WAY!!!! Voters please be smart!!!
Cant deny

Frankfort, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

He shows no respect wrote:
So Let me get this straight, Johnny Holmes, who was Police Chief of Robbins never made sure 50 rape kits where processed to find the perps, stock piled guns off the street without processing them to see where they came from or what other crimes they where involved in and also gave some lame excuse why young hoods could not be delt with in his jurisdiction to elderly victims, still sits on the Board of District 218!!! This is really messed up and Board President Randy Heuser has his priorities screwed up if he beleives Holmes has a lot more to contribute to the board!!! Holmes needs to resign his position NOW and voters of our community should think long and hard about voting Heuser into any other position in our community with his attitude and and support for Holmes in this whole District 218 situation. Do we really need this thought process in Blue Island? Absolutley NO WAY!!!! Voters please be smart!!!
I'd love to argue, but there's no argument with the poor decisions there.
Obvious

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Step Down wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Holmes and Mr. Hauser should step down, they have failed everyone.
Epic Failures.

They should both resign, because this situation only gets worse by the day.
Rog

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

I hear randy is involved in some dirty 218 business like bid rigging.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of119
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent South Holland Discussions

Search the South Holland Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
159th kedzie crime 4 min castle 3
Blue Island Strong 26 min The truth 150
Crestwood officers 1 hr Big Guy 9
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) 2 hr Chicagobunny 510
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Chicagobunny 3,794
IL Who do you support for Treasurer in Illinois in... (Oct '10) 2 hr Chicagobunny 113
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr jimtownhounddogsniffing 47,209
•••
•••
•••
South Holland Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

South Holland Jobs

•••
•••
•••

South Holland People Search