midlothian mayor election
clinton

United States

#1152 Mar 18, 2013
I am going to vote for crim.I think he has balls to come on this site with all of us vultures lurking.clinton

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#1153 Mar 18, 2013
pnt_man, The Ryans aren't culpable despite postings made to the contrary by Crim and others. That I am sure of.
Crim Supporter

United States

#1154 Mar 18, 2013
huh wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't even live in Midlo, once a crook always a crook
I do live in Midlothian as do many of my family and friends.
Ok But Not Me

United States

#1155 Mar 18, 2013
clinton wrote:
I am going to vote for crim.I think he has balls to come on this site with all of us vultures lurking.clinton
I'm voting for Gary, Karen, and Jerry. Clinton your support of Mo, Sharon, and Andy is one weird combo, but do whatever floats your boat. Just too many question marks with some of these candidates. Plus anyone who supports our need for a "business expert" who hasn't shown much but promises doesn't need to be supported in the election.
Blacked Out

United States

#1156 Mar 18, 2013
Seen some Stephens signs with blacked out names of some of their candidates with Gillis/Kreis signs next to it. Also, saw someone with a Stephens and Rybak sign, lol.
clinton

United States

#1157 Mar 18, 2013
Ok But Not Me wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm voting for Gary, Karen, and Jerry. Clinton your support of Mo, Sharon, and Andy is one weird combo, but do whatever floats your boat. Just too many question marks with some of these candidates. Plus anyone who supports our need for a "business expert" who hasn't shown much but promises doesn't need to be supported in the election.
Im voting for Sharon MO Andy Karen and jerry.I am voting for who I think is best for Midlo not politics first you should give it try too you might feel good.clinton
midloguy30

Midlothian, IL

#1158 Mar 18, 2013
No orange on my ticket.

How much worse can anyone else do?
clinton

Portage, MI

#1159 Mar 18, 2013
midloguy30 wrote:
No orange on my ticket.
As long as the mayor loses I really will take any of the others.clinton
clinton

Portage, MI

#1160 Mar 18, 2013
midloguy30 wrote:
No orange on my ticket.
A cardboard cut out would have done better doing zilch.clinton
clinton

Portage, MI

#1161 Mar 18, 2013
JMK wrote:
<quoted text>same pizza ay Simply Slices, The owner bought Mangos Pizz from Hubie Mango like 30 years ago and still has the same recipe, and a Great pie!About 141st Cicero.
No this is mangoespizza.com and the owner is hubie mango jr and its located in alsip on 111th west of cicero next to riddles and el gallo..clinton

Since: Mar 09

midlothian

#1162 Mar 19, 2013
What I said can be verified
Terry said he would take only half the salary then took it all

Ryan didn't pay his taxes -waterbill or his house payment
and money disappeared when ryan was around

Gillis owed on his waterbill

Mo push home rukle twice withg TJM and then again with terry MO doesn't think for himself basically he just another follower

Crim admits on this board that he can't handle his own finances but now wants to handle the villages money

Abc wrote:
<quoted text>Shame on you , this is what Sharon's team does they spread vicious rumors .Why don't they try to talk about Sharon's credentials instead.
No Vote

United States

#1163 Mar 19, 2013
clinton wrote:
<quoted text>Im voting for Sharon MO Andy Karen and jerry.I am voting for who I think is best for Midlo not politics first you should give it try too you might feel good.clinton
You state you don't like Stephens yet Crim and Stephens are attached at the hip....Gary atleast seems like he has tried to himself from that ticket....he's campaigning on his own and I saw a couple Gary signs.
clinton

Midlothian, IL

#1164 Mar 19, 2013
No Vote wrote:
<quoted text>
You state you don't like Stephens yet Crim and Stephens are attached at the hip....Gary atleast seems like he has tried to himself from that ticket....he's campaigning on his own and I saw a couple Gary signs.
Im going with Crim .I wish more people would go with the no-sexy choice instead of a popularity contest.Gary has voted with Terry in his short tenure in office.Crim has come on this site got bashed admitted who he is ,listened and responded to others with different opinions than his own.He has my vote 100 percent I hope others consider him too.I am not a stephens/independent supporter ,and I know he was not to blame for the scouting missing money and lets lave it at that.clinton
whoa

Chicago, IL

#1165 Mar 19, 2013
clinton wrote:
<quoted text>Im going with Crim .I wish more people would go with the no-sexy choice instead of a popularity contest.Gary has voted with Terry in his short tenure in office.Crim has come on this site got bashed admitted who he is ,listened and responded to others with different opinions than his own.He has my vote 100 percent I hope others consider him too.I am not a stephens/independent supporter ,and I know he was not to blame for the scouting missing money and lets lave it at that.clinton
Hold on... What exactly did Gary vote on that you aren't happy with? Or did you pull that from your butt. According to the messenger a few weeks back he went against terry to save you money on your garbage bill. You talk out of both sides of your mouth and hurt the candidates that you support more than you help them.

“26 year Midlo resident”

Since: Feb 09

Wichita, Kansas

#1166 Mar 19, 2013
From what I have seen does not seem that Gary is a yes man for the Mayor. He does want to do what he thinks will be best for the village. The opposite of who formerly occupied that seat the Bobble head Mo.
clinton

Midlothian, IL

#1167 Mar 19, 2013
whoa wrote:
<quoted text>
Hold on... What exactly did Gary vote on that you aren't happy with? Or did you pull that from your butt. According to the messenger a few weeks back he went against terry to save you money on your garbage bill. You talk out of both sides of your mouth and hurt the candidates that you support more than you help them.
Personally I think it was a great catch by Gary and an oversite by an incompetent mayor.I would not have a problem with Gary if he wins but I do not see him going againist the grain if he is elected.You have already read on here Crim walked away when the boy scouts when money was mismanaged he will not be a yes man.I want to know how I am hurting anybody because I wont back one group ,and call it as I see it ,me personally I think that is refreshing when one does this.No butt pulling and no polictics as usual one vote for the best candidate no matter which party they are with.clinton
clinton

Midlothian, IL

#1168 Mar 19, 2013
Two things I really like about Andy Crimm is he is a business man ,and employees residents from MIDLOTHIAN.clinton
clinton

Midlothian, IL

#1169 Mar 19, 2013
clinton wrote:
<quoted text>Personally I think it was a great catch by Gary and an oversite by an incompetent mayor.I would not have a problem with Gary if he wins but I do not see him going againist the grain if he is elected.You have already read on here Crim walked away when the boy scouts when money was mismanaged he will not be a yes man.I want to know how I am hurting anybody because I wont back one group ,and call it as I see it ,me personally I think that is refreshing when one does this.No butt pulling and no polictics as usual one vote for the best candidate no matter which party they are with.clinton
Whoa about the messenger divide it in half and believe about half of the divided half, that paper is garbage .clinton
whoa

Loganville, GA

#1170 Mar 19, 2013
clinton wrote:
<quoted text>Whoa about the messenger divide it in half and believe about half of the divided half, that paper is garbage .clinton
That's true. So I checked the meeting minutes to see if something happened and that story was actually a true one.
clinton

Midlothian, IL

#1171 Mar 19, 2013
whoa wrote:
<quoted text>
That's true. So I checked the meeting minutes to see if something happened and that story was actually a true one.
I wish you and gary good luck and glad the messenger finally got one right.Keep focus on the main goal dethrowning the mayor this election.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Holland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cruise Nights in BI (Oct '13) 23 min Change is Needed 7
Building Dept do your job! 29 min Biip sucks 37
Court dates for Blue Island 1 hr Gen X Res 44
property taxes and theives (Nov '09) 1 hr Ill Roach Motel 53
Remembering Old Time Harvey (Mar '10) 18 hr Pete 273
Poll Open Poll: Who wants Fred B. For Mayor Of Blue ... (Sep '10) 21 hr Change is Needed 56
Robert Rita takes the oath. Becomes a member of... (Jan '15) Tue Change is Needed 195

South Holland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Holland Mortgages