midlothian mayor election
Why

Midlothian, IL

#945 Feb 27, 2013
clinton wrote:
What food pantry is open until almost 2 am?The only one close is at St Stephens Lutheran church that I know about and I dont think they are even open 12 hours a day.clinton
Clinton you're a peculiar one why do you always end with Clinton.....if you are any indication of Rybaks sensibility she's in trouble.
Why

Midlothian, IL

#946 Feb 27, 2013
heres what happened wrote:
<quoted text>Person a (no jerry ) was walking home from the food pantry . having put in 12 hrs of charity work , he needed a short cut . Person b ( jerry ) seen him and thought i'll kick him in the head break his jaws. person b then stood by while person a cried for help . that's the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth .
Probably due
Ing Jerry's using days
clinton

Midlothian, IL

#947 Feb 27, 2013
Why wrote:
<quoted text>Clinton you're a peculiar one why do you always end with Clinton.....if you are any indication of Rybaks sensibility she's in trouble.
I am not working for Rybak but if I was it would be an asset to her campaign.I have been on the baseball board also president of a sporting asscioation ard.Coached managed softball teeball and baseball in Midlothian.I have ran polictical campaigns and worked elections for over thirty years.One election I waked every house in Midlothian.If I really get involved with Rybaks campaign The Terry Tea party would be in trouble cause as you can see I have a loyal following some for over 3o years,but as of now I am just working for Karem this election.here you go why guy.clinton
midloguy30

Midlothian, IL

#948 Feb 27, 2013
clinton wrote:
<quoted text>Someone sees you standing around at 1 am you probably should be expecting to be shaken down or questioned but you were not beat up and than people/ cops understood what you are doing from there on I BET.clinton
I did expect a shakedown. No worries though. I'm clean. Tell ya what though...I'd like to see those apartments shook down at 1am
clinton

Midlothian, IL

#949 Feb 27, 2013
Why wrote:
<quoted text>Clinton you're a peculiar one why do you always end with Clinton.....if you are any indication of Rybaks sensibility she's in trouble.
You terry Tea party people are real yahoos.Are going to Jerr ask to show his birth certificate too?We are not going to take you guns either,I hope noone is beleveing this squash.clinton
The Terry Tea Party ,way to extreme for Midlothian!
heres what happened

Midlothian, IL

#950 Feb 27, 2013
clinton wrote:
<quoted text>I am not working for Rybak but if I was it would be an asset to her campaign.I have been on the baseball board also president of a sporting asscioation ard.Coached managed softball teeball and baseball in Midlothian.I have ran polictical campaigns and worked elections for over thirty years.One election I waked every house in Midlothian.If I really get involved with Rybaks campaign The Terry Tea party would be in trouble cause as you can see I have a loyal following some for over 3o years,but as of now I am just working for Karem this election.here you go why guy.clinton
If you have any brains you wont count on broken jaw guy to win you any elections . Were i come from you steal you get your jaw busted short cut my a$$!
midloguy30

Midlothian, IL

#951 Feb 27, 2013
Where are Karen's chads going to be punched?
clinton

Midlothian, IL

#952 Feb 27, 2013
midloguy30 wrote:
Where are Karen's chads going to be punched?
All electronics or marker now my friend we are all good in the hood.Who cares about that Gore messed up not involing me in the election or he would have won.All cause of some dam intern relations!clinton
clinton

Midlothian, IL

#953 Feb 27, 2013
heres what happened wrote:
<quoted text>If you have any brains you wont count on broken jaw guy to win you any elections . Were i come from you steal you get your jaw busted short cut my a$$!
I have plenty of brains trying to see if someone has some concrete evidence or more tea party bullchit,Jerry has done a fine job representing Midlothian the pASt 4 years.clinton
Home Rule Tax Issue

Chicago, IL

#954 Feb 28, 2013
Get Down to Business:

Referendum Ballot

"Village of Midlothian, Limitation of Tax Levy" "Shall the Village of Midlothian, Cook County, Illinois limit any increase in the Total Tax Levy to the amount levied for the previous year plus the lesser of 5% or the increase in the Consumer Price Index (Urban) for the previous calendar year for 2012 and subsequent years?"

“"Never Been KO'd"”

Since: May 12

Midlothain,IL

#955 Feb 28, 2013
Home Rule Tax Issue wrote:
Get Down to Business:
Referendum Ballot
"Village of Midlothian, Limitation of Tax Levy" "Shall the Village of Midlothian, Cook County, Illinois limit any increase in the Total Tax Levy to the amount levied for the previous year plus the lesser of 5% or the increase in the Consumer Price Index (Urban) for the previous calendar year for 2012 and subsequent years?"
Here is a link to a CPI-U historical chart.

http://www.usinflationcalculator.com/inflatio...
Marie

Midlothian, IL

#956 Feb 28, 2013
Terry calls himself Village Pride Party- what are they proud of - running businesses out of town ? I can't see where he's done so much - and I give Don-Karen credit for voting NO on all the over spending that Terry does. I certainly won't vote for him.If nobody runs against him I'll write in a name just so he won't get my vote!!
Is there anybody in there

Midlothian, IL

#957 Feb 28, 2013
Marie wrote:
Terry calls himself Village Pride Party- what are they proud of - running businesses out of town ? I can't see where he's done so much - and I give Don-Karen credit for voting NO on all the over spending that Terry does. I certainly won't vote for him.If nobody runs against him I'll write in a name just so he won't get my vote!!
For gods sake the economy closed businesses down not Terry open your eyes look around this nation quit being so naive.
haha

Midlothian, IL

#958 Feb 28, 2013
Did anyone else see the letter Schavone wrote to the messenger?
Wtf is a Charles Dickinson story? It's Charles Dickens.
We didn't need a remodel of the hall!! Ridiculous!!!!!!!
meeting

Midlothian, IL

#959 Feb 28, 2013
Did anyone attend the meeting last night?
huh

Midlothian, IL

#960 Feb 28, 2013
I just googled one of Terry's guys running with him Andrew Crim and there's a rumor in there he stoked $$$ from the scouts wtf? Terry come on man pick some other people
You r

Midlothian, IL

#961 Feb 28, 2013
haha wrote:
Did anyone else see the letter Schavone wrote to the messenger?
Wtf is a Charles Dickinson story? It's Charles Dickens.
We didn't need a remodel of the hall!! Ridiculous!!!!!!!
clinton
You r

Midlothian, IL

#962 Feb 28, 2013
huh wrote:
I just googled one of Terry's guys running with him Andrew Crim and there's a rumor in there he stoked $$$ from the scouts wtf? Terry come on man pick some other people
Clinton
haha

Midlothian, IL

#963 Feb 28, 2013
You r wrote:
<quoted text>clinton
Nope!!! Try again slick.
Midlo Pride

Midlothian, IL

#964 Feb 28, 2013
huh wrote:
It's not a rumor it is the truth. I was there when it all went down. Jaime Potempa brought in his people to run scouts when he took over. Andy was his go to treasurer. It wasn't long before Jamie and BIG Mo P had to go and get the checkbook back from Andy because he refused to turn it over. He stole from the kids and they looked the other way because they didn't want Jamie to look bad. Sounds like he will make a perfect politician. Maybe he too needs health insurance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Holland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
public hearing tomorrow night 28 min Sad Blue Island 65
Is this Oak forest forum or forum for Orphan ci... 1 hr OAKforester 1
Public hearing for ward revision 3 hr HAIL CASA 124
Baps a heroin - cocaine bar (Mar '15) 6 hr youaloser 10
Steger Days of Music! (Apr '14) 6 hr yourdaddy 8
What Pam Frasor Don Peloquin Todd Stroger Ha... (Jan '10) 16 hr Its Criminal 255
Guess who is returning? 16 hr Un Democratic 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Holland Mortgages