KDB

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2009

I don't really have a comment for any of the previous discussion. I would like some advice and how to handle rude neighbors. My neighbors have three dogs. I have spoken with them several times about their barking dogs. I have contacted the South Holland police numerous times. I called about two weeks ago because the dogs were barking at 12midnight. Police came out and I don't know what the outcome was. I just recently called the South Holland Police department this morning at 1:30am, the dispatcher asked my address, I told her and she asked for their address. She never said anything about sending a car out. I don't think anyone came out, because the dogs continued to bark until 2:45am. Does anyone have any suggestions.
CarNut

Crown Point, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2009

Perhaps you might try those ultrasonic silencers, they sell. BestBuy, or maybe a petstore, PetMart, PetCo. Or maybe do as the musician who lost/had damaged luggage by an airline. He created a song online that was viewed on Youtube. The airline ended up retrieving his luggage in response. Maybe if you recorded the dogs barking and uploaded the complaint...yes it sounds far fetched...maybe it may work.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent South Holland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Mississippi Man 49,266
Blue Island Strong (Jan '14) 3 hr Major PlayerBoA 224
Flooding in the Seventh Ward 3 hr Yes 2
Blue Island Cuts more services 3 hr Exit 28
Special City Council Meeting 4 hr Midnight Special 2
Zeman Homes & Sun Communities. Alpine Village &... (Jul '13) 6 hr Walter White 3
Oak forest businessman trying to open strip clu... 7 hr Of res 1

Search the South Holland Forum:
•••

Flash Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 2:56AM CDT

•••
•••
South Holland Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

South Holland Jobs

•••