Who will be the next mayor of Blue Is...

Who will be the next mayor of Blue Island

Created by Mayor on Mar 30, 2013

547 votes

Click on an option to vote

Tommy Brown

Domingo Vargas

Allen Stevo

dont judge the past

Chicago, IL

#22 Apr 4, 2013
im not a resident of blue island but i have been keeping up on your election post as they have been very intriging alot of people say how diverse blue island is or should be but i don t see that when i look at the makeup of you city leaders or ever the people that's running is blue island a place divided what would make me wanna move there or bring a business....just something that i was thinking as a non resident
Hear Our Agenda

Blue Island, IL

#23 Apr 4, 2013
BIVOTER2 wrote:
If we don't get it right this time Blue Island becomes the next Harvey ...
Let's compare:
The Independent Party - Domingo Vargas = More of the same Coalition/Progressive party politics + Bob Rita Democratic politics and appointments.
<NO!>
The Tommy Brown Party = Allegiance to Mayor Peloquin and the Coalition/Progressive party + Democratic politics and appointments. < NO>
The Stevo "Independent" party = a lifelong resident with a positive vision, fresh new ideas, experienced leadership, an energized team that believes in our town, stands up for what is right and is focused on uniting ALL of Blue Island!
< YES !!!>
We're voting for Alan Stevo who will bring leadership and representation of ALL of Blue Island!
Blue island Independent Party Meet and Greet
There’s a Meet and Greet on Friday, April 5th starting at 6:30 pm and going until close at Restaurant Tenochtitlan. I believe they will have live music by Salcedo Group until 8 pm or so. Come on out and meet the candidates, meet some neighbors and support the Blue Island Independent Party.
When: Friday, April 5th, 6:30 pm to close
Where: Restaurant Tenochtitlan, 12497 Western Ave
no importa

Blue Island, IL

#24 Apr 4, 2013
No importa, ya votó
potwho9u

United States

#25 Apr 4, 2013
Freedom of Choice wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it soothing to know that aggressive double-speak is still a common form of stirring up the public. Very intellegant guy, youve managed to play the racism card while being racist yourself. If you're going to represent and speak for any group, claiming that any white canidate is prejudice, than please, for the love of god, use a dielect that doesnt make you hippocritical. You can tell your boy I dont want to even consider the democratic office for election. Find a way to break it to him that you were too aggressive, full of cognitive dissonance... should i get a dictionary for you?
Thank you for your post.
early voter

Midlothian, IL

#26 Apr 4, 2013
Hear Our Agenda wrote:
<quoted text>Blue island Independent Party Meet and Greet
There’s a Meet and Greet on Friday, April 5th starting at 6:30 pm and going until close at Restaurant Tenochtitlan. I believe they will have live music by Salcedo Group until 8 pm or so. Come on out and meet the candidates, meet some neighbors and support the Blue Island Independent Party.
When: Friday, April 5th, 6:30 pm to close
Where: Restaurant Tenochtitlan, 12497 Western Ave
How can you hear their platform over live music? VOTED STEVO GREENE CAMPOS DAYS AGO...
Really

Eustis, FL

#27 Apr 4, 2013
BIVOTER2 wrote:
If we don't get it right this time Blue Island becomes the next Harvey ...
Let's compare:
The Independent Party - Domingo Vargas = More of the same Coalition/Progressive party politics + Bob Rita Democratic politics and appointments.
<NO!>
The Tommy Brown Party = Allegiance to Mayor Peloquin and the Coalition/Progressive party + Democratic politics and appointments. < NO>
The Stevo "Independent" party = a lifelong resident with a positive vision, fresh new ideas, experienced leadership, an energized team that believes in our town, stands up for what is right and is focused on uniting ALL of Blue Island!
< YES !!!>
We're voting for Alan Stevo who will bring leadership and representation of ALL of Blue Island!
we're Voting For Domingo Vargas For Mayor. Clear Choice.
well is dry

Midlothian, IL

#28 Apr 4, 2013
Vargas plans to appoint Frank Podbeiliniak chief of police,he also would like to issue take home squads for full time officers with five years on the job whether they reside in town or not.A complete waste of our tax dollars and a slap in our faces.
Why

Frankfort, IL

#29 Apr 5, 2013
well is dry wrote:
Vargas plans to appoint Frank Podbeiliniak chief of police,he also would like to issue take home squads for full time officers with five years on the job whether they reside in town or not.A complete waste of our tax dollars and a slap in our faces.
Why would he do either of those things?
jobs for votes

Blue Island, IL

#30 Apr 5, 2013
Why wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would he do either of those things?
He is telling everybody what he thinks they want to hear to muster up votes,silly.
Way to Long

Chicago, IL

#31 Apr 5, 2013
People have been in office way too long.
Just, Look at where Blue Island is Now.
Blue Island deserves better.

Stevo, Campos, Greene It Is!
Fred

Blue Island, IL

#32 Apr 5, 2013
Alderman Vargas has betrayed the Mexican community. His silence with the Mr. Manrique murder. His years of raising our taxes, the neglect of the seventh ward. He had so much promise when he graduated Law School. To bad his Mother did not teach him how to be respectful of others.
Why

Frankfort, IL

#33 Apr 5, 2013
jobs for votes wrote:
<quoted text>He is telling everybody what he thinks they want to hear to muster up votes,silly.
Ok. All politicians do that, but why would he tell anyone those things? Who would want either of those? I'm calling BS.
Very Good Worker

Chicago, IL

#34 Apr 5, 2013
well is dry wrote:
Vargas plans to appoint Frank Podbeiliniak chief of police,he also would like to issue take home squads for full time officers with five years on the job whether they reside in town or not. A complete waste of our tax dollars and a slap in our faces.
Frank is a good guy, he is a good choice for chief.
Want to know 1__

Orland Park, IL

#35 Apr 5, 2013
Why wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok. All politicians do that, but why would he tell anyone those things? Who would want either of those? I'm calling BS.
Are you implying all POLITICIANS are liars????? probably, but only those with 22 years of experience. One could say well
qualified for the job. I'm calling BS
Six Very Good Reasons

Chicago, IL

#36 Apr 5, 2013
Power, Campaign Donations, Votes, Appointments, Jobs, Pensions.
Meet and Greet

Chicago, IL

#37 Apr 5, 2013
Blue Island Independent Party Meet and Greet
There’s a Meet and Greet on Saturday, April 6th starting at 6:30 pm and going until close at The Bread and Bottle. I believe they will have live Candidates. Come on out and meet the candidates, meet some neighbors and support the Blue Island Independent Party.
When: Saturday, April 6th, 6:30 pm to close
Where: B & B Liquors, 2213 119th St, Blue Island, IL 60406 
Standing Room Only
Met and Gret

Chicago, IL

#38 Apr 5, 2013
Bring your own bottle please there might not be enough for everyone Hard core users RSVPed already
party

Midlothian, IL

#39 Apr 5, 2013
There’s a Meet and Greet on Saturday, April 7th starting at 6:30 pm and going until close at The Krave. I believe they will have live entertainment. Come on out and meet the candidates, meet some neighbors and support the Blue Island Independent Party.
When: Saturday, April 6th, 6:30 pm to close
Where: The Krave, 13126 Western Ave, Blue Island, IL 60406
Standing Room Only
Gagged

Maywood, IL

#40 Apr 5, 2013
There’s a Meet and Greet on Saturday, April 7th starting at 6:30 pm and going until close at The Krave. I believe they will have live entertainment. Come on out and meet the candidates, meet some neighbors and support the Blue Island Independent Party.
Silent Room Only
PS:Bring your own bottle please there might not be enough for everyone Hard core users RSVPed already.
Ben Dover

Blue Island, IL

#41 Apr 5, 2013
party wrote:
Standing Room Only
I'm in!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Holland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mike Madigan Ready To Insult Your Intelligence ... (Feb '13) 1 hr Ethics 430
State Rep signage 3 hr They are Paid 9
Vargas and the Judge 7 hr I call BS 1
Local Politics Do you approve of Robert Rita as State Represen... (Mar '12) 7 hr Shady 162
Prostitutes on 147 (Jan '12) 13 hr Welfare Country 25
Who is Kimberly Nicole Koschnitzky 18 hr the Jig is up 14
State Representative candidates 19 hr Enough is Enough 19

South Holland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Holland Mortgages