Man Gets 3 Years For Running South Su...

Man Gets 3 Years For Running South Suburban Dogfighting Ring

There are 13 comments on the CBS Local story from Dec 14, 2011, titled Man Gets 3 Years For Running South Suburban Dogfighting Ring. In it, CBS Local reports that:

Kevin Taylor, 33, has been sentenced to 3 years in prison on 62 charges of animal cruelty and dog fighting.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

“Handsome As Ever”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1 Dec 15, 2011
What a complete scumbag. Go to the article and look at the picture of this human garbage. He has no soul. Hope his mammy be proud!

“Animal Testing Saves Lives”

Since: Apr 11

And Saving Lives is Good

#2 Dec 15, 2011
This is pretty much a waste of taxpayer time and money. I really wish they would concentrate their time and resources on real crime that is a danger to society instead of petty non dangerous activity.
Michael Vick

Itasca, IL

#3 Dec 15, 2011
Can sumone goes down to da animal shelta and gets me a dawg??
massasoit

Oak Lawn, IL

#4 Dec 15, 2011
starv 5 wild boars for 4 days then put them in a pen with this POS

“I'm an East Asian male.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#5 Dec 22, 2011
USA R0CKS wrote:
This is pretty much a waste of taxpayer time and money. I really wish they would concentrate their time and resources on real crime that is a danger to society instead of petty non dangerous activity.
Yes, there are real crimes out there that pose a danger to society. Locking up people for crimes like this actually hurts society.
Gran Torino

United States

#6 Dec 22, 2011
for her wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, there are real crimes out there that pose a danger to society. Locking up people for crimes like this actually hurts society.
Hey fishhead, that's a real dumb comment considering you probably come from a culture that EATS dogs !!!!

“Animal Testing Saves Lives”

Since: Apr 11

And Saving Lives is Good

#7 Dec 22, 2011
for her wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it is a shame when resources are wasted on non dangerous behavior while behavior that is a danger to society goes unsolved. This isn't even considering the negative impact to society when children grow without a father/mother. It is a lose/lose/lose for everybody involved.

“I'm an East Asian male.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#8 Dec 22, 2011
Gran Torino wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey fishhead, that's a real dumb comment considering you probably come from a culture that EATS dogs !!!!
White people subvert their parenting instincts to take care of dogs and cats instead of having children and taking care of them. This leads to a decline in the White population.

What a superior culture!
tom

Prairie Village, KS

#9 May 15, 2012
You can't help the getto trash look at what parts of city the move from, when 70% of all blacks born go home to a single parent over 3,000,000 black men are in jail rite now more then have ever gone to college, blacks make it easy for immigrants to live the american dream

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#10 May 16, 2012
Gee folks, I thought that the topic here was dog fighting not ethnic bigotry. Dog fighting is a CRIME which is very closely related to other crimes like illegal gambling and drug trafficking. Animal cruelty is just one of the ills on the list of crimes that are associated with dog fighting. The people involved in dog fighting are invariably involved in other crimes as well. If animal cruelty charges are the ones that will stick and get a jail sentence then so be it. I'd rather see the charges of racketeering or drug trafficking be the ones that stick but, hey, whatever works. They had to nail Capone with tax evasion because they couldn't make murder and bootlegging charges stick. A criminal is a criminal no matter what color the skin or where they came from. They all need to have a common destination.........prison.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#11 Jun 10, 2012
Poor dogs.
smh

Chicago Heights, IL

#12 Jun 10, 2012
for her wrote:
<quoted text>
White people subvert their parenting instincts to take care of dogs and cats instead of having children and taking care of them. This leads to a decline in the White population.
What a superior culture!
White people can have kids AND take care of their animals, so thank you for the supieror comment, Its well deserved.
Get Off My Lawn

Venice, FL

#13 Jun 11, 2012
I remember when South Holland was all white and was a model community.

Those that are the majority there now, however, always revert back to their jungle savagery without fail. Here is proof.

Wake Up White America!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Holland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blue Island Gravy Train 2 hr Broken Trust 21
B.I. has part time mayor 2 hr On the Rocks 52
Whittingham Meats, Alsip, Illinois 3 hr Vet tech 18
Remembering Old Time Harvey (Mar '10) 4 hr Trena 281
Midlothian police 9 hr Trumbull 48
Improving OUR Community 10 hr Submitted 81
BIiP 10 hr Great Job BIIP 1

South Holland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance