And the Bedding Experts Ultimate Bedr...

And the Bedding Experts Ultimate Bedroom Makeover goes to...

There are 1 comment on the CLTV - Chicago Land's TV story from Oct 24, 2009, titled And the Bedding Experts Ultimate Bedroom Makeover goes to.... In it, CLTV - Chicago Land's TV reports that:

Dorothy Collins, of South Holland! Dorothy's 70's-style bedroom is going to get some undivided attention from local designer Michelle Williams , who is excited to get started.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CLTV - Chicago Land's TV.

Shannon

Elmhurst, IL

#1 Nov 4, 2009
What a blessing this has been for my mom. She's so happy and I truly believe that she deserves this. The old 70's look is officially over and she has decided to give the furniture away!!! Everyone has been so nice and professional. Each day has been filled with excitement since finding out that she was the winner. Thanks WGN TV/CLTV/Bedding Experts and last but certainly not least, the designer 'Michelle Williams'!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Holland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Hells Angels Leader Sentenced (Nov '06) 4 hr Rudy 219
Blue Island Home Values 7 hr Alternative Facts 4
She is running again 8 hr CRYBAK 127
Joe Gatrell's vaunted slate 9 hr unknown comic 147
Review; Jimmy's Gentlemen's Club (Jul '14) 9 hr taz454 30
Domingo Vargas next Democratic Mayor of Blue Is... (Apr '09) 10 hr We got Fees 312
B.I.P.D. needs leadership now (Aug '14) 11 hr Refocus 381

South Holland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Holland Mortgages