Review: Flo-Maxx Sewer & Plumbing, Inc.

Review: Flo-Maxx Sewer & Plumbing, Inc.

Posted in the South Holland Forum

David lowe

United States

#1 Feb 12, 2011
Flo maxx does the maintenance on all my property's we love the guarantee's and best of all the reasonable prices.Great job!!!
linda simmons

Midlothian, IL

#2 Feb 15, 2011
I had sewer problems at my home it was backing up at the floor drian , FLO-MAXX power rodded to the city sewer ,pulled out lots of roots,and had it flowing in no time.The technician was a real- pro .The prices are fair.I will be a customer for life!!!!
sandra troy

Midlothian, IL

#3 Feb 15, 2011
What I like about the company is that, the tecks and vans are in uniform.I had a kitchen faucet that was leaking they fix it with no problem. They put on boot covers!!! great work !!!!
mike

Lansing, IL

#4 Jun 12, 2011
I had a sump pump issue the technician resolve my problem I'm very satisfied with the service and expertise thank you flo maxx your # 1
nancy

United States

#5 Aug 6, 2011
I had a plumbing issue the company came out I'm very satisfied with the service and prices good job.
mary

United States

#6 Nov 7, 2011
Floor drain was backed up in the basement they came out promptly rodded it open pulled out some roots. good team professional workers.
Laredo tx

United States

#7 Nov 26, 2011
Flo max pumped me up. I had a rear pluming problem and glo max plunged the crap out. Thanks flo maxx from D.R
kimberly

United States

#8 Dec 4, 2011
I had my bathroom sink faucet changed out with a new one they were very professional. Happy with the service .
Thomas

United States

#9 Dec 14, 2011
Good company fast and reliable!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Holland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor Vargas deserves No Medal Of Honor for Sta... 7 min Losers 125
Recall Rybak 36 min umm yeah 17
Racist Midlothian 39 min Haha 59
John Kasparek New City Auditor Addresses City C... (Oct '15) 43 min Lester 47
Availability of New BI Ward Map 4 hr Like Butter 74
Oak Forest Man Accused of Sexually Assaulting G... 5 hr Snatch Patch 2
You're an old time Riverdale/Dolton resident if... (Nov '09) 5 hr Tomkare24 983
More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Holland Mortgages