Way to go Teapartiers!
Destroy the Teaparty

Oak Forest, IL

#369 Apr 20, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
By the way, Moe, it's IMPOSSIBLE to have a meaningful discussion with a republican because most of you are not grounded in reality. You speak Fox sound bytes and those of us who don't treat Fox News as if it is the newest version of the King James Bible, find that laughable.
Yep, you know it!

Speaking of laughable ...

If you want to see a perfect example of a Faux "news" teabagger responding with talking point after talking point instead of answering the questions he's asked, watch Lawrence O'Donnell tear down DEADBEAT TEAPARTY HYPOCRITE HERO Joe Walsh:

Count the number of questions he dodges above. He can't even get past the first one without spinning like a top!

And then there's this below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Again, same thing - he starts dodging right out of the gate.

This is what repukes like Moe think is "debating" and "answering" questions. That's all they see, that's all they know and that's all they do.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#370 Apr 20, 2013
Destroy the Teaparty wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, you know it!
Speaking of laughable ...
If you want to see a perfect example of a Faux "news" teabagger responding with talking point after talking point instead of answering the questions he's asked, watch Lawrence O'Donnell tear down DEADBEAT TEAPARTY HYPOCRITE HERO Joe Walsh:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =o5s3gN8YlhMXX
Count the number of questions he dodges above. He can't even get past the first one without spinning like a top!
And then there's this below:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Again, same thing - he starts dodging right out of the gate.
This is what repukes like Moe think is "debating" and "answering" questions. That's all they see, that's all they know and that's all they do.
My new favorite is Rick Perry asking for federal funds after railing against federal funds during his 2012 presidential campaign.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/04/18/rick-pe...

I believe that one of the keys to being a republican is the inability to see one's own hypocrisy.
Destroy the Teaparty

Oak Forest, IL

#371 Apr 20, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
My new favorite is Rick Perry asking for federal funds after railing against federal funds during his 2012 presidential campaign.
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/04/18/rick-pe...
I believe that one of the keys to being a republican is the inability to see one's own hypocrisy.
Don't forget how Ted Cruz and Bill Flores asked for federal aid (gubmint cheese!) after that Texas fertilizer explosion even though they both voted against the Hurricane Sandy relief aid package for the Northeast.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/19/ted-...

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#372 Apr 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Don't forget how Ted Cruz and Bill Flores asked for federal aid (gubmint cheese!) after that Texas fertilizer explosion even though they both voted against the Hurricane Sandy relief aid package for the Northeast.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/19/ted-...
Yep. The bastards voted against government aid for those "north-east LIBRULS" but they'll take all of it they can get for the inbred rednecks who blew themselves up. Stupid bastards should rot in hell and eat Texas dirt.
Destroy the Teaparty

Oak Forest, IL

#373 Apr 20, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. The bastards voted against government aid for those "north-east LIBRULS" but they'll take all of it they can get for the inbred rednecks who blew themselves up. Stupid bastards should rot in hell and eat Texas dirt.
Do you think Moe and his buddies would like to discuss this at all?

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#374 Apr 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Do you think Moe and his buddies would like to discuss this at all?
Not until Fox News tells them what to say about it. They're waiting on sound bytes from Fox. Fox is going to have to tell them that the government blew up the fertilizer plant because it was part of the Texas secessionist movement.

;)

And they'll believe it because they are just that dumb!
Destroy the Teaparty

Oak Forest, IL

#375 Apr 20, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not until Fox News tells them what to say about it. They're waiting on sound bytes from Fox. Fox is going to have to tell them that the government blew up the fertilizer plant because it was part of the Texas secessionist movement.
;)
And they'll believe it because they are just that dumb!
It might take them a while to pronounce "secessionist" and then look it up in their monosyllabic dictionaries.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#376 Apr 20, 2013
<quoted text>
It might take them a while to pronounce "secessionist" and then look it up in their monosyllabic dictionaries.
Hey...remember how when Bush was president and any time we spoke out against his ignorance, we were called traitors, etc..?

Funny how now it's fashionable among the far right wing nut-sacks to be traitors, isn't it?
Destroy the Teaparty

Oak Forest, IL

#377 Apr 20, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey...remember how when Bush was president and any time we spoke out against his ignorance, we were called traitors, etc..?
Funny how now it's fashionable among the far right wing nut-sacks to be traitors, isn't it?
Yep .. "How DARE you criticize the President during wartime!"

Traitor is just another name for "TRUE PATRIOT" and whatever other liberty, constitution, eagle, freedom, etc labels that they try to hide themselves behind.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#378 Apr 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Yep .. "How DARE you criticize the President during wartime!"
Traitor is just another name for "TRUE PATRIOT" and whatever other liberty, constitution, eagle, freedom, etc labels that they try to hide themselves behind.
Yeah, they're great at protecting freedoms, aren't they? They howl about unborn fetuses and fight to protect a collection of cells in meat form, but once they become humans and go off to grade school, they protect the right of nuts to shoot them because a nut with a gun has constitutional protection but not little kids.

Freaking ignorant hypocrites.
Destroy the Teaparty

Oak Forest, IL

#379 Apr 20, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, they're great at protecting freedoms, aren't they? They howl about unborn fetuses and fight to protect a collection of cells in meat form, but once they become humans and go off to grade school, they protect the right of nuts to shoot them because a nut with a gun has constitutional protection but not little kids.
Freaking ignorant hypocrites.
LOL ... that was BRILLIANT!
libtard

Chicago Heights, IL

#380 Apr 25, 2013
Just tell the truth. You hate this country because your Momma stopped breast feeding you on your 15th birthday to run off with a rich Republican. Without breast milk your brain turned soggy, you turned to drugs, married the first whore who said she loved you and now have daddy Obama to give you other peoples money. But don't worry, when you leave this earth no one will care and a hard working conservative will replace you. Its natures way and all will be good.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#381 Apr 26, 2013
libtard wrote:
Just tell the truth. You hate this country because your Momma stopped breast feeding you on your 15th birthday to run off with a rich Republican. Without breast milk your brain turned soggy, you turned to drugs, married the first whore who said she loved you and now have daddy Obama to give you other peoples money. But don't worry, when you leave this earth no one will care and a hard working conservative will replace you. Its natures way and all will be good.
^^^And there, ladies and gentlemen, is the "best" republicans have to offer.

Yeah, the party is dying.
libtard

Chicago Heights, IL

#382 Apr 27, 2013
Sundog...see your self in my comment! Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the dummest people of all? You know Democrats both small and tall.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#383 Apr 28, 2013
In other words, Sundog is under your skin. Poor widdle conservatard. Hims all butt hurt. LMAO.
libtard wrote:
Sundog...see your self in my comment! Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the dummest people of all? You know Democrats both small and tall.
libtard

Chicago Heights, IL

#384 Apr 28, 2013
Not at all. I enyoy "dogging" stupid libs. Its fun.
Destroy the Teaparty

Oak Forest, IL

#385 Apr 28, 2013
libtard wrote:
Speaking of "dummest" ...

Don't you mean d-u-m-b-e-s-t and y-o-u-r-s-e-l-f?
libtard wrote:
Speaking of stupid ...

Don't you mean e-n-j-o-y, stupid?

You must clearly "enyoy" being one of the "dummest" people of all! Try and stop the Q-tip the next time you feel resistance so you don't hurt "your self".

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#386 Apr 28, 2013
Oh cool. When are you going to start?
libtard wrote:
libtard

Houston, TX

#387 Apr 28, 2013
i like it doggie style
libtard

Chicago Heights, IL

#388 Apr 28, 2013
Sundog and destroy, English teaching partners. How nice. I bet I can find you both on the sex offender maps.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Holland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
State Rep 28th Bob Rita is not addressing the ... (Jul '14) 10 min Listen Up 101
public hearing tomorrow night 1 hr Cookie Jar 80
Is this Oak forest forum or forum for Orphan ci... 6 hr 3decades in the d... 2
You're an old time Riverdale/Dolton resident if... (Nov '09) 7 hr Elaine from River... 971
somebody needs to tell john trotier to stop try... 8 hr Tommy Boy 6
Throwbacks bar in Crete (Feb '15) 10 hr randy weston 6
Steger Days of Music! (Apr '14) 10 hr randy weston 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Holland Mortgages