ollie williams

United States

#1 Feb 13, 2013
Just heard all work was stopped at family pride!!!! Ummmmmm wonder why? Possibility no permits for asbestos removal
Demo Permit Police

Melrose Park, IL

#2 Feb 14, 2013
The village has always been all over residents when it came to doing work on their houses, so why wasn't any sign posted at the old family pride....if it had been my house the village would've been all over me. Hard to believe the village didn't see the multiple dumpsters being pulled out of the old family pride property. I looked at family pride and its gutted pretty much....no ceiling tile, fixtures, or flooring remains. Nice to see we all don't play by the same rules in this town.

Since: Jan 13

Melrose Park, IL

#3 Feb 14, 2013
That's how things roll in Midlothian...when its convenient for certain parties just look the other way.....by the way all that caution tape and debris outside the old family pride building is an eyesore....shouldn't the owner be fined like the homeowners who get threatened over their homes for being an eyesore. Even better the family pride has had it's trash out all week, where's its garbage violation ticket?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Holland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Downed power lines 1 hr micro burst 22
3 cheers for the 7 ward residents 2 hr Whacked 5
No Confidence in the BI Independent Party 8 hr Keep Watching 21
124th Street Meetings 10 hr 123rd Sts Daddy 11
What happened to Beautiful Mexican mural @ olde... (May '09) 10 hr WOW 393
flooding reported in the 7th (Dec '15) 10 hr Micro Bust 29
Vincennes Ave closed at 123rd pl 13 hr Crony UP 5

South Holland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance