Man found shot to death in South Holl...

Man found shot to death in South Holland gas station parking lot

There are 9 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Dec 6, 2008, titled Man found shot to death in South Holland gas station parking lot. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

South Holland police are investigating the shooting death of a 20-year-old man found early Saturday at a gas station.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Judge

United States

#2 Dec 7, 2008
Terrible what has happened to the southland. Gangs, drugs, violence. No wonder everyone wants to get away from these people. Pathetic way of life.
Paul

Chicago, IL

#3 Dec 7, 2008
Agreed Judge South Holland , Country Club Hills and the rest were very nice places to live at one time. I stress one time.

As I have sstated in the past integration does not work. These are the same animals that voted for Barry O. Thank you.
lib trib

New Lenox, IL

#4 Dec 7, 2008
glad I got away from those obama voters a long time ago !
Stephanie

Bowling Green, KY

#6 Dec 7, 2008
What the hell is wrong with you people!!!!!! You are suppose to be grieving the death of a young man (one who i knew personally) and lending your condolences. Yet you are acting like IGNORANT FOOLS. Let me just remind you that crimes are done by people of every race! Moreover, how is any of this relevant to our President Elect. Dear Lord please help me to hold my tongue! You all will have to come to terms with what was said here when Judgment comes.

To Dervelle.... I miss you very much! And it breaks my heart to never see that smile and those shining eyes again. I know you are in heaven friend and hopefully I will see you again.

To his family....you were blessed with a wonderful son and a wonderful brother who will be missed by ever one of his peers.
tina

Midlothian, IL

#7 Dec 8, 2008
This is sad my heart goes out to the family, I wonder why the man was out at 3:00am. But let me teel you Obama would not have been elected if it wasn't for Bush! So for the Obama haters get over it!!!
tina

Midlothian, IL

#8 Dec 8, 2008
and for the lib trib idoit, look to the left and the right of you your neighbors probaBLY VOTED FOR OBAMA, ONCE THEY WERE ROBBED BY WALL STREET!! It is soo funny that many did not want change until they lost money, you just wait you maybe next and may have to move from mokena and go back to a suburb like south holland!!!
joe

Westmont, IL

#9 Dec 25, 2008
why should we get overy obama if you wont get over bush?
Sadden South Hollander

South Holland, IL

#11 Apr 8, 2009
It is truly sad when any person is murdered. It is equally as sad when a people continue to ignore
the truth and reality of the decline of the Morals of too many African Americans for the sake of color!! Who is the bigot when crime, depravity,improper language,"gangsta" mentality, etc.,etc., is embraced by a race ( knowing that it is wrong and evil) simply because of color!!African Americans have to decide to either
reject these things and be held accountable for their actions ( stop blaming others) or live with the fact that decent law abiding God fearing people don't want them around.( and that includes African Americans who wants good communities)
I miss him

United States

#12 May 5, 2009
It's sad that this had to happen!! I Just want to say that i love him and he will truly be missed..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Holland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alderman Absent From Council Meetings 2 hr Key Evidence 38
blue island government fails on transparency (Jun '14) 3 hr Closer Look 13
Sister City Fest 4 hr Marsellus Wallace 31
Who is Digger 70 ? 11 hr digger_70 28
Castaways 18 hr DontBpissedUmarri... 18
State Rep 28th Bob Rita is not addressing the ... (Jul '14) 21 hr Attendance is Man... 171
Review: Public Moving and Storage 22 hr Gerald 13

South Holland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Holland Mortgages