Steph

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2011

Wondering how the people are that were in the car accident on 58 just minutes ago... Anyone know?
Jhall

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2011

We were involved, 3 car accident. We were the only vechile not taken to the hospital. The driver of the expidition i believe is okay just shaken up. The other car the Alero that was flipped, not sure the status of the driver. She was taken in the helicopter air lifted. She was responding but not sure the injuries she had. Praying she makes it
Steph

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2011

I watched the whole thing happen. Were you guys drying the vehicle with the uhaul? Craziest thing I've ever seen. People were saying there was a baby in the backseat. That just broke my heart... But it sounds like that part wasn't true. Glad you guys are ok, praying for the womans safety.
Vick

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2011

I was pumping gas and heard the red car hit the Expedition. I saw the red car fly into the air and flip onto its top. Very scary! I also heard there was a baby in the backseat. Glad to hear it was not true. Are there any updates on the driver of the red car?
Jackie

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2011

My husband and I were also at the gas station stopping for lunch on our way back to Charlotte when we heard/saw the red oldsmobile flip. So scary. I was hoping to check the news website for South Hill to see if the passengers were okay. We called 911, but didn't run over to the car since a bunch of other people were headed there already. It doesn't look like South Hill has much of a news website, so if anyone finds out if the passenger(s) are okay, please post. My husband and I were pretty shaken up and sad the rest of the ride home. Such an awful situation, I hope everyone involved is okay.
JRY

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2011

The driver of the red car is my best friend and is doing ok. She is very badly banged up and will need surgery but from the looks of your posts, lucky to be alive. Thank you for your concern and I hope everyone else is ok. Did anyone else get injured?
Steph

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2011

Yeah I was sitting in the drive thru at Sonic and actually saw the red car moving way to fast before it hit anything. I understand being shook up! I didn't feel like talking or anything afterwards. It was truly very scary, even as a spectator. The public was wonderful though... so many people went running over there to try to help. Hoping all envolved have a very speedy recovery.
Edi

Bracey, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2011

I got their moments after, it looked so bad all I could do was start praying that everyone was alright, it brought back memories of an accident I had been in several years ago, shows it can happen in a split second, we all need to pay more attention to our driving and less fixing radio's or trying to text, think everyone should leave your phones in your purses, not saying that's what caused the accident here, I don't know what caused it, just saying we need to do our part to prevent them. Praying for everyone to recover.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent South Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) Aug 1 Time Flys 2,546
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) May '14 Nitty Gritty 1 1,356
VA Missing Va. Girl Alive, Man In Custody (Dec '10) Apr '14 Jim 1,433
JOIN AJAKAJA BROTHERHOOD FOR WEALTH,FAME,AND PR... Feb '14 Mr Desmond Salami 1
Sabrina Humple (Feb '14) Feb '14 Yoyo 1
Am looking for suggarmum plz whats app m 002773... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Ben 10 1
Why can't i get a car loan at a good rate? (Dec '13) Dec '13 bomibejejoq 2

Search the South Hill Forum:
•••
•••
•••

South Hill Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000