Virginia High School Football - Brunswick beaten by Park View

Full story: MaxPreps

The Park View Dragons football beat the visiting Brunswick Bulldogs , 33-24 in Friday's league game.
Comments
1 - 20 of 46 Comments Last updated Dec 9, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
kiki knight

Fort Mitchell, VA

#1 Nov 1, 2006
brunswick was going to beat park View Firday night If it was't for 7 trunovers brunswick held the Dragon to 0 passing yard in 215 rushing yards while brunswick had 210 yards passing in 184 rushing yards but with three fumbles and four interceptions. Park View won that game by luck.
Sherley Gregory

AOL

#2 Nov 4, 2006
Go Dragons, I know you can do it. Let's Play
Football, Braxton and all, I will continue
to keep up with the game.
Washington, DC is in your corner.
White Skillz

Urbanna, VA

#3 Nov 7, 2006
Brunswick should have won the game. but anyways we bout to win the distric cause we bout to beat powletan k so pu that in the paper crack face
White Skillz

Urbanna, VA

#4 Nov 7, 2006
kiki knight wrote:
brunswick was going to beat park View Firday night If it was't for 7 trunovers brunswick held the Dragon to 0 passing yard in 215 rushing yards while brunswick had 210 yards passing in 184 rushing yards but with three fumbles and four interceptions. Park View won that game by luck.
Yea i no Kiki I was at the game and we should have won but it's over and we bout to win the distric when we beat powlentan on friday YEAAAAAAAA BOYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! !!!
Branden Walker

Fort Mitchell, VA

#5 Nov 16, 2006
Park View SUCKS ASS and they can go to hell
luvnmedman

South Hill, VA

#6 Nov 30, 2006
Yall need to get a life!! Haven't yall dumb ass's realized Park View has Always been better than Brunswick, And ALWAYZ WILL!!! Park View worked hard for what they got!! Park View earned it. GO Park View!! BRUNSWICK SUCKS!!!!!!! Holla bac!!
luvnmedman

South Hill, VA

#7 Nov 30, 2006
Branden Walker wrote:
Park View SUCKS ASS and they can go to hell
Brunswick suck ass, just like you!!
kiki k

Fort Mitchell, VA

#8 Jan 26, 2007
brunswicks been beaten the shit out of prak view this year in basket ball, track, baseball, and next year we br doing the thing and football, to everybody in the distict. brunswick is on top right now
its who it is

Poway, CA

#10 Feb 7, 2007
Look ima tell you how it is. Brunswick was a good game. they played there hearts out, but we were the better team. We are better coached, trained and everything in da book. I didnt see Brunswick in the regional playoffs, so we must be betta. And we had betta players. Tj, lil man, Mike, Micheal Walker, Graham, Dee, william,Matt, Bear, Josh, Jason. All you hear from da bulldogs. is BJ hayes, and Gaytonio Epps.
Mr English

United States

#11 Feb 13, 2007
From the looks of these post's neither school excels at English or Grammer.
kiki k

Fort Mitchell, VA

#12 Feb 22, 2007
kiki k wrote:
brunswicks been beaten the shit out of prak view this year in basket ball, track, baseball, and next year we br doing the thing and football, to everybody in the distict. brunswick is on top right now
lets go into a new sport basket ball we just blow PV out and yall just git a lucy win Now we are it the top of distact and you just hopeing thet we fall off right now we are on the way to state boy in what doyou know about that
the brunswick boy

Fort Mitchell, VA

#13 Feb 23, 2007
its who it is wrote:
Look ima tell you how it is. Brunswick was a good game. they played there hearts out, but we were the better team. We are better coached, trained and everything in da book. I didnt see Brunswick in the regional playoffs, so we must be betta. And we had betta players. Tj, lil man, Mike, Micheal Walker, Graham, Dee, william,Matt, Bear, Josh, Jason. All you hear from da bulldogs. is BJ hayes, and Gaytonio Epps.
You going to sit there and point out Gaytonio and B.J. and the only athlete yall had was T.J. and he was the reason yall even beat prince edwards in the regionals and if yall could get some players yall could have went farther and like the other people said it was our turnover y yall beat us. and even after all that the score was still that close. What happen to Mario he ran all over yall ass right up the middle and so if u got to call people names to put us on the spot you know where brunswick is.
kiki k

Fort Mitchell, VA

#14 Mar 5, 2007
fuckjuh Mr Enblish
JUICY J

Fort Mitchell, VA

#19 Mar 7, 2007
thats why i f**k tj baby mama while lilman baby mama sucked my d*c*
dmann

Fort Mitchell, VA

#20 Apr 3, 2007
Dis year brunswick is gon win the southside district, regionals, and state dis year.
dmann

Fort Mitchell, VA

#21 Apr 3, 2007
best players for brunswick antonio epps,chris easter,tony brown,antwan morgan,demetrius nelson,keith stradford,its just so many i cant name anymore frm brunswick
jbl

Fort Mitchell, VA

#22 Apr 4, 2007
what about kiki knight coming back
dmann

Fort Mitchell, VA

#23 Apr 4, 2007
yea him 2
jbl

Fort Mitchell, VA

#24 Apr 5, 2007
kiki knight and antwan morgan going to put a lock on defance but who u think is bitter
Jimmy Washington

Chester, VA

#25 Apr 9, 2007
powhatan is better

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) Aug 1 Time Flys 2,546
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) May '14 Nitty Gritty 1 1,356
VA Missing Va. Girl Alive, Man In Custody (Dec '10) Apr '14 Jim 1,433
JOIN AJAKAJA BROTHERHOOD FOR WEALTH,FAME,AND PR... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Mr Desmond Salami 1
Sabrina Humple (Feb '14) Feb '14 Yoyo 1
Am looking for suggarmum plz whats app m 002773... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Ben 10 1
Why can't i get a car loan at a good rate? (Dec '13) Dec '13 bomibejejoq 2
•••
•••
•••

South Hill Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

South Hill People Search