Encouragement Please!!?
juhofebubar

Jacksonville, FL

#1 Dec 6, 2013
Encouragement Please!!?I've been applying for credit cards and loans for a while. I'm trying to buy a small hot dog cart that cost 2000. I tried a secure loan with my car and that failed through. I'm ready to start my business but I cant even get a chance. I thought my credit was good but maybe I dont have enough credit yet. Im really up set about this and I dont know where to turn now. Does anyone have any suggestions? I could work and save up money but every time I do that something always come up. I cant borrow from my family because they dont have the money like that. The business is a great idea at a great location. I have to do something????
rumuzebyxuja

Jacksonville, FL

#2 Dec 6, 2013
juhofebubar wrote:
Encouragement Please!!?I've been applying for credit cards and loans for a while. I'm trying to buy a small hot dog cart that cost 2000. I tried a secure loan with my car and that failed through. I'm ready to start my business but I cant even get a chance. I thought my credit was good but maybe I dont have enough credit yet. Im really up set about this and I dont know where to turn now. Does anyone have any suggestions? I could work and save up money but every time I do that something always come up. I cant borrow from my family because they dont have the money like that. The business is a great idea at a great location. I have to do something????.
This site can help you finding the best option for you:@www.credit-solutions.info

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gas pipeline on schedule, despite failed pressu... Aug 1 Buffpeace777 1
Jordan from Enterprise Mar '15 Just Wondering 1
any one know a martha sweitzer Mar '15 dgaf 1
Sabrina Humple (Feb '14) Dec '14 Tommi Bower 2
s&s bbq (Sep '11) Nov '14 bulk 5
What do you need to get a carfax report? (Dec '13) Nov '14 Caren 3
How to cancel my free lotto account? (Nov '13) Oct '14 Josh Bourque 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Hill Mortgages