Remains turn up in pond

Full story: Sovanow.com

Through its community grant program, The Home DepotA Foundation has awarded $2,500 to La Crosse Elementary School.

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 49 of49
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
well said

Crewe, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2010

Judged:

Makes me wonder about the body that was found in the lake that no one knows who it is. Also, the human bones that were found on the west end of the county that have not been identified. Look at all the times that a body is found and it is called suicide. Like the doctor who they said tried to kill hisself. He recovered and said that he did not. He had a mouth guard in his mouth so that he wouldn't grind his teeth when he sleeps when he was shot in the head. Seems to me if I were going to shoot myself in the head I wouldn't worry about putting in a mouth guard.

Jus lookin wants to call people idiots. Look into what is going on in this county and you will see who the idiots are.
shhhhhh

Crewe, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2010

Judged:

Haven't seen anything in the paper on what the official cause of death was. What is taking so long? Trying to sweep this under the rug just like all the other ones?
Nope

Crewe, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2010

Nothing in this weeks paper either. Didn't they find two bodies on Redlawn road ? And, didn't it say in the news paper that the cause of death had been determined? Wasn't the body in the pond found weeks or was months befor? Still nothing back?
Jus lookin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2010

The trooper that failed to win the election needs to voice his opinion to the nuts that supported him. They are making a fool of their candidate. Wish I could hear his views.
What

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2010

Jus lookin wrote:
The trooper that failed to win the election needs to voice his opinion to the nuts that supported him. They are making a fool of their candidate. Wish I could h
ear his views.
who said anything about a trooper? Sounds like you're the nut
What

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2010

trying to make this into a political thing? to support your guy? Jus looking or just kissing up? This one is going to be dirty. I can hardly wait.
What

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2010

Look out for that axe. It swings both ways. Just like you.
look harder

Crewe, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2010

Fox needs to voice his opinion on the fellons that supported him. Here we go again with the fox people calling names again. Why so hateful? Why are you bringing the guy that ran against him into this? A political ploy perhaps?
look harder

Crewe, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2010

Thats felons. Sorry, but you know what I mean.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 49 of49
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
South Hill Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

South Hill Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••