Remains turn up in pond

Full story: Sovanow.com

Through its community grant program, The Home DepotA Foundation has awarded $2,500 to La Crosse Elementary School.
Comments
1 - 20 of 49 Comments Last updated Dec 12, 2010
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Clarksville Native

Dubuque, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2010

Rumor has it, Mecklenburgs own sheriff had something to do with this young mans disapperance and death. When is this going to go public? The citizens and taxpayers have the RIGHT to know. Why is this being swept under the carpet?
All persons involved should face the death penalty and I pray I could be called for jury duty to make sure those bastards pay for the sins theyve committed.
Prayers to the Taylor family and may you rot in hell Sheriff Fox and your co-horts.
lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2010

I heard the same thing. I also heard the police chief of south hill was involved too. I dont think people are pressing the issue with the news enough for it to go public. And whats goin on with all this marijuana the building inspector was growing? They found it last week and no one is being charged. The article is saying he was fired for some other reasons.
told ya

Crewe, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2010

Judged:

The people were warned about fox and none wanted to believe it. Still they voted him into office. Now we have what we have. What is true and what isn't? Who knows? He is and always has been shady in my opinion. Now there is nothing that can be done about it. It is what it is. You have a vote. Use it when the time comes.
VA born

Lawrenceville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2010

I've heard the same thing regarding Taylors' death. I dont like to accuse anyone without facts, but why isnt there more information regarding this? You can find info on drug charges but not on the corruption in this small area. Its time for the citizens of Mecklenburg county to demand to be informed. I also was told that the chief of police in South Hill had something to do with it. I'm wondering if this area is moving forward or backwards. This is a disgrace.
His words

Crewe, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2010

When fox took office he told all of the duputies in a mass meeting you better not tell anyone what goes on in this office. The public doesn't have a right to know. He did say this. But, I'm sure that some of his thugs will be on here saying that this is a lie.
His words

Crewe, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2010

Not saying that all the rumors are true. I hope not. It seems like things are hush hush though.
lol

Powder Springs, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2010

Judged:

There is an article on the front page of the Voice Newspaper. Got to link www.thevoicenewspaper.com and click on the paper in the right hand box.
lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2010

Its funny how all these rumors bout the Missing boy have taken all attention off the $400,000 worth of drugs seized from Hash's property and the other police who r involved. Thats classic. Cant help but to wonder if Fox didnt start those rumors himmself.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2010

I would like to hope that justice will be served and indictments will be handed down after the grand jury convenes. I can tell you one thing, if they aren't, the citizens of Mecklenburg County better rethink their votes next election time.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2010

In regards to the missing boy, whose remains have been found, God bless the family in their time of grief and sorry. I certainly hope the rumors that surround this are not true. My heart breaks for them.
Wag the dog

Crewe, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2010

lol wrote:
Its funny how all these rumors bout the Missing boy have taken all attention off the $400,000 worth of drugs seized from Hash's property and the other police who r involved. Thats classic. Cant help but to wonder if Fox didnt start those rumors himmself.
I have thought that very thing. He will use this to his advantage. Watch and see! When the time comes he and his thugs will say that the other side made all these rumors up to try to hurt him. They will say that they lied on him to try to get him out of office. They will do this in hopes that everyone will say poor danny just so that people will feel sorry for him and vote him in again.
Gamer

Boydton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2010

wad the dog, I'm just wondering who do you think made up all the rumors?

I thought the $400000 of pot was from 3 different people lol you say that it all was hash's?

VA born the disgrace is the ignorant people that believe rumors. as far as information it's been in every paper here and on at least 4 TV news shows. Maybe the stories being covered up where you live but the press is getting the story info out here.

The mother of the young man was on TV news saying the rumors are not true. I'm sure no one's heard that.

Clarksville Native you want Sheriff Fox to rot in hell. May I ask what for? Sound like you already made up your mine at to what's the truth. And you know you don't have a clue.

The sheriff office has already told in news paper what happen. The man committed suicide. You do read don't you? But that doesn't play into your ignorance so well does it.

For all of you so bent on making sh** up on here, as the song goes, "I pray for you."
game over

Crewe, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2010

The mother was in the south hill paper saying that she couldn't comfirm or deny. Can't read? Sister said she didn't like the way the case was handled. Thinks the sheriff's office isn't telling the truth about the search. Pick up a paper! Read it! Yeh, get mad and start name calling! Just like a deputy. Never fear a new sheriff is on the way!
game over

Crewe, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2010

By the way, it was one acre. Three people involved.
In ground watering system. Bet you know that don't you? He got into some trouble befor. Did you know that? Yeh, you did didn't you. Not weed. Oh,no. Why don't you tell us who got him out of it? Go on, tell us what he did while on the job in a county truck. Think back. I'm sure you know. Who helped him get away with it. Come on you can say it. First letter is a D. Last name starts with F. Keep your friends close. Keep your enemies closer.
Carolyn Parrish

Tallahassee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2010

I feel that the story about the young man found dead in the pond is very suspicious. i think there should be more of an investigation. why are the people so afraid to speak up in that area. I think the Attorney General and the NAACP should be involved. Why is it taking so long to get the autopsy report.Why not let the balls fall where they may. If someone is covering up something it needs to be revealed. I live in FLA. and even I have heard the rumors.People please don't rest until the truth is revealed and pray that God will give everyone the wisdom to accept the truth rather good or bad.
VA born

Lawrenceville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2010

@Gamer... sounds to me like you may be a little one sided. I agree with what "game over" said. The mother did say she couldnt confirm anything and the sister was disappointed in how the case was going. Im just wondering where you read your information? I would love to read it.
Please share the link.
nc native

Farmville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2010

to the author who said something about sucide. so he cut off his own hands and penis is that what a sucide looks like and threw himself into a pond on the police property. To think something like that is a sucide you really dont deserve a comment but what the heck
lisa smith

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2010

I think its time for thoses towns to under investagation for all the wrong they have done for years this take the heart out of people to know that the danny fox and his men had that much power and i feel sad for the people cause they wont speak up and stand up for what is right . this is the land of the free enough with this slavery under cover in those towns i mean southhill,mecklenburg county, clarkville ,all of them are together in all they do so people up there wake up fight for whats right i mean the legal way people wont know if you wont speak and make it know speak go higher your one state from the white house, if your keep quite nothing will change in this world listen i just left southhill and i know is still behind time and the police are not right this is the 2nd in justice there so GOD bless the family of MR. TAYLOR and hold GOD unchanging hand in your time of need.
Mr Smith

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2010

Do you really think the Sheriff has that much power that he can silence a whole county? The silence is because he nor his deputies have done anything wrong.
Who are the victims? If all of these lies were true someone would be doing something about it. Where is the state police? Where is the FBI? Nothing has been done because no wrong has been done. Oh wait I guess the Sheriff controls all of them to.
The building inspector got caught growing pot but no one can catch the entire sheriff's office in these great atrocities you claim are taking place? I call BULLSH**
ME TOO

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2010

nc native wrote:
to the author who said something about sucide. so he cut off his own hands and penis is that what a sucide looks like and threw himself into a pond on the police property. To think something like that is a sucide you really dont deserve a comment but what the heck
Hands not cut off. Penis not cut off. Drove in pond in his vehicle. You should read the newspapers and watch TV instead of trying to get your information from here.
It is what it is can't change the truth even though it makes good rumors.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent South Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) Aug 1 Time Flys 2,546
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) May '14 Nitty Gritty 1 1,356
VA Missing Va. Girl Alive, Man In Custody (Dec '10) Apr '14 Jim 1,433
JOIN AJAKAJA BROTHERHOOD FOR WEALTH,FAME,AND PR... Feb '14 Mr Desmond Salami 1
Sabrina Humple (Feb '14) Feb '14 Yoyo 1
Am looking for suggarmum plz whats app m 002773... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Ben 10 1
Why can't i get a car loan at a good rate? (Dec '13) Dec '13 bomibejejoq 2

Search the South Hill Forum:
•••
•••
•••

South Hill Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000