Old Church in Downtown Area

Old Church in Downtown Area

Posted in the South Haven Forum

Sand Dollar

Naperville, IL

#1 Apr 21, 2013
The chuch in the downtown area is a real eye sore. Is there ever any talk that it could be toren down?
It looks like a very unsafe place. It is especially an unsightly place since they boarded up the windows. Who owns it?
It would make a good parking lot.
Lucille

Salt Lake City, UT

#2 Apr 21, 2013
Yes a double or triple decker. There is never enough parking in the summer. There are several new restaurants and many shops opening this year and it will be even tighter. It is getting as bad as Saugatuck.
White Paul

Salt Lake City, UT

#3 Jun 8, 2013
The building is going to be knocked down.
susan

Salt Lake City, UT

#6 Jun 17, 2013
The Jerk wrote:
<quoted text>
I think a guy named Barry - he also owned Ma's Coffee Pot. Came from Chicago. He's the leading edge of property renewal. I'll bet the demolition companys have a statue of him somewhere.
What else did he have that they knocked down?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Haven Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Authorities release name of weekend drowning vi... (Aug '06) Aug 13 AuntieMary 42
Does it seem quieter in South Haven this summer? Aug 3 SoHaLocal 3
Is South Haven always filled with visitors? (Jan '17) Jul '17 anon local 2
Golf Carts in South Haven ? (Feb '17) Jun '17 Happy 2
News MI Vietnam vet is Trumpa s 1st Medal of Honor r... Jun '17 planecaptain 1
News South Haven man arraigned in fatal shooting of ... (Jul '08) Jun '17 Springbaby 60
Al Capone (May '11) Apr '17 Maggie 17

South Haven Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Haven Mortgages