Let's Welcome Convicted Child Murdere...
Law Professor

Palm City, FL

#21 Sep 30, 2012
From someone who not only has read everything about the case but was actually present for a lot of it....your information is incorrect.

Just the first of a long list is, those who claim to have heard confessions have recanted.
Justice

Livonia Center, NY

#22 Sep 30, 2012
TheInfamousElGuapo wrote:
I just know in the bottom of my heart, somewhere in the cockle region, maybe in the liver, maybe in the kidneys, perhaps in the subcockle region, that everybody will join me in giving a warm Salem welcome to new Salem resident (and his wife) and convicted child killer, Damien Wayne Echols.
Just in time for trick or treat and Halloween! Send your kids over for a special thrill!
I guess there's NONS even in Salem!
Justice

Livonia Center, NY

#23 Sep 30, 2012
The wm3 case exemplifies what is wrong with the criminal justice system on so many levels: cronyism among law enforcement officials, and the state crime lab, results- oriented judicial decision making, religious bigotry, a lack of critical thinking skills among the population at large (which makes for up our juries), prejudiced, bad science, superstitious ignorance, the lack of resources available to all but the wealthiest criminal defendants, and the complete failure of standards of reasonable doubt and the assumption of innocence.
Non's so sorry you have to resort to these boards now that the farm is extinct. LOL..........
Jenna

Lynn, MA

#24 Oct 5, 2012
http://www.salemnews.com/local/x240472889/Fro...

That's a story that Salem did covering Echols' new settlement among our community. Take a look at the comments on the right-hand side.

So, either everyone in Salem is wrong, or you arrogant, unintelligible lads are.

Since: Feb 12

TX

#25 Oct 10, 2012
Ok, so 3 poor, unintelligent scumbags were worthy of such a vast conspiracy. Yep. Go w/ that.

They are only free because of celebrity funds. Money talks and all that jazz.

Why did "supporters" not point the finger @ Hobbs years ago? Y'all can't even make up your minds who is suspect -- just anyone but fucktard Echols. And BTW, his idiotic ramblings (book) are available online for free. He's no Shakespeare. He's not even as talented as Dr suess.

Keep glamourizing this pedophilic child murderer. When he reoffends, continue to donate to his defense. He wont be so lucky the 2nd time around.

Oh, and to the " mental health nurse"? A degree from DeVrie doesn't make u a rocket scientist. If you are in fact what you say, u are probably the reason Andrea Yates killed her 5 kids.

I hate the 3 and hope some psycho vigilante takes them out soon.
Stratusfear

United States

#26 Oct 13, 2012
The 500 is irrelevant. Damien was going for SSI. In order to get SSI you have to actually be crazy or make them think you are... He convinced them and these idiots.

You keep hearing these mental midget rednecks caw about evidence...the world is yet to see it.

Their unfounded hatred is unjustified and the whole world can see it.

In their feeble minds anyone who is a supporter is A) new to the case B) have only seen the PL movies or taken the word of a celebrity.

In their feeble minds no one who was there following this case from day one could possibly think they are innocent.

Notice they never talk about how corrupt there heroes were in May 1993? This is fact research it.

Trust me all you will hear from these idiots is "the 500!" "Jessies coerced confessions"

That's all they got.

In their bible thumping world it's better to continue the lies and corruption rather than do the right thing and investigate the real killer of the WM3. To do so means a victory for "the devil" and they can't have that..it also means the authority worship is unfounded (you know anyone in the law enforcement or judicial system are perfect and above reproach)

Let them sqauwk "500" and confessions" all they want Both are irrelevant. Let them bandy about them being forced to accept an Alford plea and carrying the stigma of "guilty" because that will not stick much longer..

Watch and see these cretins will crawl back into the woodwork once the real truth comes out..and it will. Just like that WM3 Hoax board did after the Alford pleas.

Let them carry on because anyone who knows this case inside and out (as they claim to) knows they are full of chit. This isn't over yet. The truth will be coming out.

Why was Gary Gitchell put in charge of this case to begin with? What is hidden by the corrupt officials? Why is it more important to let the real killer go scott free and cling to the wrongful imprisonment? The world will soon see and these evil (unaware to themselves) satanists will scurry back to their spider holes.

Ever notice they don't show there presence anywhere legit on the web it's always some anonymous venue like this where they can regurgitate the same ole nonsense misinformation.

When the real truth comes out they will be absolutely floored at just how niave, gullable & stoopid they really are.

PS to Arkansans: Ellington wants your vote ! He doesn't deserve it and you will soon see why.
Jenna

Lynn, MA

#27 Oct 17, 2012
Stratusfear wrote:
The 500 is irrelevant. Damien was going for SSI. In order to get SSI you have to actually be crazy or make them think you are... He convinced them and these idiots.
You keep hearing these mental midget rednecks caw about evidence...the world is yet to see it.
Their unfounded hatred is unjustified and the whole world can see it.
In their feeble minds anyone who is a supporter is A) new to the case B) have only seen the PL movies or taken the word of a celebrity.
In their feeble minds no one who was there following this case from day one could possibly think they are innocent.
Notice they never talk about how corrupt there heroes were in May 1993? This is fact research it.
Trust me all you will hear from these idiots is "the 500!" "Jessies coerced confessions"
That's all they got.
In their bible thumping world it's better to continue the lies and corruption rather than do the right thing and investigate the real killer of the WM3. To do so means a victory for "the devil" and they can't have that..it also means the authority worship is unfounded (you know anyone in the law enforcement or judicial system are perfect and above reproach)
Let them sqauwk "500" and confessions" all they want Both are irrelevant. Let them bandy about them being forced to accept an Alford plea and carrying the stigma of "guilty" because that will not stick much longer..
Watch and see these cretins will crawl back into the woodwork once the real truth comes out..and it will. Just like that WM3 Hoax board did after the Alford pleas.
Let them carry on because anyone who knows this case inside and out (as they claim to) knows they are full of chit. This isn't over yet. The truth will be coming out.
Why was Gary Gitchell put in charge of this case to begin with? What is hidden by the corrupt officials? Why is it more important to let the real killer go scott free and cling to the wrongful imprisonment? The world will soon see and these evil (unaware to themselves) satanists will scurry back to their spider holes.
Ever notice they don't show there presence anywhere legit on the web it's always some anonymous venue like this where they can regurgitate the same ole nonsense misinformation.
When the real truth comes out they will be absolutely floored at just how niave, gullable & stoopid they really are.
PS to Arkansans: Ellington wants your vote ! He doesn't deserve it and you will soon see why.
OOOOH, is that how you get around the filter? spelling things differently?:) New to this whole topic board thing. I just saw these comments and could not resist pointing out the idiocy in them.
Gabby

Westwood, MA

#28 Nov 1, 2012
Im from Salem and welcome Damien and his wife. I hope it's a great start to their life outside together!
Jenna

Ardsley, NY

#29 Nov 1, 2012
Gabby wrote:
Im from Salem and welcome Damien and his wife. I hope it's a great start to their life outside together!
me too :)
Sue

Pelham, NH

#30 Nov 3, 2012
Jenna wrote:
<quoted text>
me too :)
Not frim Salem but very close by and me too! Welcome &#128515;

Since: Feb 12

TX

#31 Nov 4, 2012
Lock up yer sons. Damien likes lil boys.
el guapo

Burlison, TN

#32 Nov 11, 2012
Hutch and Wife wrote:
Please educate yourselves, not just watch a few videos on Youtube without comment sections. Did you ever wonder why the ones against him has the comments turned off and those for him never does? I have a pretty good idea who the killer is I know him personally, and it isn't Damien Echols..
.....and how is Pam doing these days? Mandy? She back on the meth again? That lasted what, almost two months? Maybe?

Is it Terry's fault Amanda is back on the dope again? How about Pam owning up to a little responsibility? She must hate Terry pretty bad to want to kill off her own daughter by enabling her to use dope to get even with him.
Michelle

Springfield, VA

#33 Nov 30, 2012
He is INNOCENT
He can babysit my children any time
Michelle

Springfield, VA

#34 Nov 30, 2012
I love you Damien
Damien Echols is guilty

El Segundo, CA

#35 Dec 26, 2012
nyangel

Abington, MA

#36 Dec 27, 2012
Damien is innocent?! He was railroaded by a posse of idiots in a small town because he had long hair and wore black clothes, and liked rock music? Wow how many teenagers do we know that do that? Unfortunate for Damien, he was living in Tennessee, where they're about 25 years behind, anyway,he was accused of killing. 3 boys and he along with two friends, were only kids themselves, look this up its very famous story? He is innocent, he was released because of this, if your reading this Damien, welcome to Salem, I'd let you babysit for me, that is how sorry I am for all the time you wasted in jail for absolutely nothing! I KNOW YOUR INNOCENT! WELCOME TO SALEM!!
nyangel

Abington, MA

#37 Dec 27, 2012
__Angel__ wrote:
Lock up yer sons. Damien likes lil boys.
do you know anything about this story? He is not guilty?! Why else would he be out of prison if he murdered three boys when he was fifteen? Before you post a dumbass comment, read about what your commenting on?! You obviously are just spewing nonsense? He's out because he was blamed for this?! Thank God he is free?! He has been through a lot of hell while the real killer went free?! Love ya Damien?! I've watched a lot of programs about your story? Johnny depp also believed in your case as did many famous people?!
nyangel

Abington, MA

#38 Dec 27, 2012
Michelle wrote:
He is INNOCENT
He can babysit my children any time
mine as well?! Love ya Damien!
Damien Echols is guilty

El Segundo, CA

#39 Jan 8, 2013
Abomination: Devil Worship and Deception in the West Memphis Three Murders
Damien Echols is guilty

El Segundo, CA

#40 Jan 8, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Hamilton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone remember the Foley's? Aug 14 Caboose 1
News new Schools receive request for after-school 'S... Aug 13 wichita-rick 6
Review: Ilovekickboxing - Peabody (Dec '15) Aug 6 Laura H 37
News Police: 4 Bandidos stabbed in altercation with ... (Aug '07) Jul 28 Harimau 24
News Urban gangs seen moving into suburbs (Jun '06) Jun '16 Go Blue Forever 29
News Is Route 1 traffic light needed? (Sep '06) Jun '16 For OPECs eyes only 2
outright falsehoods Jun '16 fourbes 1

South Hamilton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Hamilton Mortgages