Attorneys for McGuane brothers asking court to overturn convict...

Apr 30, 2010 Read more: Sentinel & Enterprise 56
Attorneys for twin brothers Daniel and Peter McGuane, who were convicted of manslaughter in the 2005 beating death of 19-year-old Kelly Proctor of Ayer, will argue before the state Appeals Court on May 7 that their convictions should be overturned because the trial judge improperly let the jury hear of one brother's past bullying of Proctor. Read more
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
CityDweller

Leominster, MA

#43 Jul 22, 2010
These 2 POS should get no break at all.
Actually there time should be doubled and then some. Cheap sentence for killing someone.
That's OK their day is coming.
Someday someone will beat their asss into the ground and walk away.
JUSTICE.

Maybe the stupid parents should be doing time right next to them in an ajacent cell.

Now That's Justice.
sick of punks

South Lancaster, MA

#44 Jul 23, 2010
people like jim wrote:
What do the parents have to do with what happened? Thats like saying if you smoke crack everyday your parents must too... or if someone told you to jump off a bridge would you? People like you should just keep your comments to yourself.
Their parents condoned this attitude. they covered up for them for YEARS. Old daddy is a sot, just like his old man was, that drunken behavior was just part of doing business for that nest of miscreants. They are a long time townie family that USED to have a pretty decent reputation untill a little more of the internal workings came to light.
Whitney

Leicester, MA

#45 Jul 23, 2010
Question: I used to live in an nearby town. Is this the family that owned a men's clothing store in the center of Ayer? TX
F N Hadit

South Lancaster, MA

#46 Jul 24, 2010
Whitney wrote:
Question: I used to live in an nearby town. Is this the family that owned a men's clothing store in the center of Ayer? TX
NO, the old shoe store was NOT this family, these are the decendants of the drunken plumber.
swimminitup

Monument Beach, MA

#47 Jul 26, 2010
Cara wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a freaking riot!!!!! The police CHIEF married to a cousin!!!!!
WRONG info dipshit!
EXACTLY!!!....haha!!!!!! the police chief was NEVER married to a cousin....I LOVE it!!! hahahaha!!!
swimminitup

Monument Beach, MA

#48 Jul 26, 2010
F N Hadit wrote:
<quoted text> NO, the old shoe store was NOT this family, these are the decendants of the drunken plumber.
EXACTLY!!!!!! Let's not drag that family into it!!! It's already embarrassing as hell for the
actual relatives of the McGuanes.....let's not bring others into it!!!!!!!
swimminitup

Monument Beach, MA

#49 Jul 26, 2010
sick of punks wrote:
<quoted text>Their parents condoned this attitude. they covered up for them for YEARS. Old daddy is a sot, just like his old man was, that drunken behavior was just part of doing business for that nest of miscreants. They are a long time townie family that USED to have a pretty decent reputation untill a little more of the internal workings came to light.
True......they (old townie McGuanes) have a wonderful rep!!! The evil twins ruined it.
Most of the family (cousins) are disgusted to even be related to them, nor would they, themselves, condone that behavior from their own children!!!
You think they would do the rest of the relatives a favor - shut the F up, take what you got, move along, & move out of town - move out of state if its allowed!!!!!!
Ayer resident

Providence, RI

#50 Oct 28, 2010
JIm wrote:
i guess if you have money you can keep trying to buy away responsibility.
All reports indicate they were bullies, and beat this young person terribly.
They did not become bullies, they were obviously raised in an environment that condoned it as an entitlement.
They should not have been released early, as they will eventually kill again
You obviously have no idea who their family is, how they were raised or how much money they had. Stop being ignorant and just "jumping on a bandwagon" and get the facts before u publicly post info u know nothing about
Local Dude

Washington, DC

#51 Nov 16, 2010
I ran into one of these degenerates not even a year before they committed this murder. They don't belong in this society, they are a menace, they beat up their own father once and they beat the crap out of my friend just like this kid,luckily there were others there to stop it that time. They will be in jail again, unfortunately they should still be there. They need to get a taste of their own medicine
Ayer Local wrote:
I think that whole thing is unfortunate. Hopefully people don't loose their heads and make an already bad situation worse by seeking their own brand of retribution.
I don't believe that they were trying to kill that boy, but it did happen. What is most reprehensible however is their inability to accept responsibility for their actions.
Nichols Friend of KP

Chicopee, MA

#52 Dec 2, 2010
In no way did KP pick a fight with those two, I am ashamed as a taxpayer and resident on the Comm. of MA to say that my friend was murdered and he did not recieve justice, he got beaten to death and his family has to suffer for the rest of there lives but they ppl who beat him to death only got five years, i hope they rot in hell for eternity.
sick of punks

Concord, MA

#53 Dec 5, 2010
Nichols Friend of KP wrote:
In no way did KP pick a fight with those two, I am ashamed as a taxpayer and resident on the Comm. of MA to say that my friend was murdered and he did not recieve justice, he got beaten to death and his family has to suffer for the rest of there lives but they ppl who beat him to death only got five years, i hope they rot in hell for eternity.
Don't worry, these two turds will try something again, and sooner or later, they will meet their match. The level of incivility they exhibit can't be deterred with a vacation at the expense of the taxpayers and the DOC. Some punk nastier than them will take them out for good, just the law of averages with this breed of animal.
dont get it

Leominster, MA

#54 Dec 5, 2010
sick of punks wrote:
<quoted text>Don't worry, these two turds will try something again, and sooner or later, they will meet their match. The level of incivility they exhibit can't be deterred with a vacation at the expense of the taxpayers and the DOC. Some punk nastier than them will take them out for good, just the law of averages with this breed of animal.
I did not know these young men before this event occurred, but have since met them after they were released, and can only deduce that the nasty comments regarding them on this forum are by people who are simply "salty" regarding the outcome.
I, for one, have found them to be nothing but polite, well-mannered, smart young men. But I guess we all can form our own opinions.
Old Townie

Concord, MA

#56 Dec 8, 2010
dont get it wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not know these young men before this event occurred, but have since met them after they were released, and can only deduce that the nasty comments regarding them on this forum are by people who are simply "salty" regarding the outcome.
I, for one, have found them to be nothing but polite, well-mannered, smart young men. But I guess we all can form our own opinions.
That is a pretty good act they are putting on, they have a bunch of appeals in court and it wouldn't look good if they acted "natual" while that is going on. I have had the misfortune of also meeting these two turds, and they are anything but polite, well mannered and intelligent. They are just a couple of two bit drunken punks.
I hardly doubt it

United States

#57 Dec 9, 2010
dont get it wrote:
<quoted text>
No doubt that they are not lacking social skills, so it is not surprising that you were impressed. But, they have been given a big brian by mistake; for them, a spinal cord would have worked fine and we'd all be safer. Remember Ted Bundy had the most redeeming social qualities, and he was a serial killer.

They beat a young senselessly and to death. If Kelly were your son, you feel vastly different. They are still wreaking havoc. Don't believe me, just ask around Carlin's tavern.
watch yourself fatty

Maynard, MA

#58 Dec 9, 2010
Old Townie wrote:
<quoted text> That is a pretty good act they are putting on, they have a bunch of appeals in court and it wouldn't look good if they acted "natual" while that is going on. I have had the misfortune of also meeting these two turds, and they are anything but polite, well mannered and intelligent. They are just a couple of two bit drunken punks.
Are you italian? Let me ask you, why are most Italians snitches??
Old Townie

Belmont, MA

#59 Dec 10, 2010
watch yourself fatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you italian? Let me ask you, why are most Italians snitches??
What does Italian and snitches have to do with these two anti social lumps of excrement? Was that reply the extent of your intellect? You sound like you might be one of their dope dealers. Or maybe you are one of the wasterels that keep the dust off a stool at that stinkhole in the depot, Carlins. At any rate, grow the heck up, your attitude sounds as moronic as theirs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Hadley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Survey: DCF social workers overwhelmed by casel... 39 min lynch 56
freemasons Sat grand poohba 1
News Man, wanted for domestic rape and home invasion... Apr 15 Foster 1
News Superior Court Briefs: April 6 - April... Apr 15 Praxis33 21
Dockside restaurant welcomes back DAN KIROUAC Apr 9 New England Music... 1
News 3 say Pittsfield mayor misled council (Aug '12) Apr 7 Praxis33 77
News Police: 11-year-old, 10-year-old facing charges... Apr 4 Enter Username 1
More from around the web

South Hadley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE