This is one of the MEAN GIRLS who bul...

This is one of the MEAN GIRLS who bullied that poor Irish girl to death

Posted in the South Hadley Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Joe

Huntington Beach, CA

#1 Apr 1, 2010
http://www.facebook.com/kayla.levreault

Kayla Narey, 17, of South Hadley who is charged with violation of civil rights with bodily injury resulting, criminal harassment, disturbance of a school assembly.

“Hi”

Since: Jun 08

There

#2 Apr 1, 2010
Joe wrote:
http://www.facebook.com/kayla. levreault
Kayla Narey, 17, of South Hadley who is charged with violation of civil rights with bodily injury resulting, criminal harassment, disturbance of a school assembly.
She has a differnt last name.Ar you sure its the same person?
Joe

Huntington Beach, CA

#3 Apr 1, 2010
sandy63 wrote:
<quoted text>She has a differnt last name.Ar you sure its the same person?
She changed her surname to make it look like she's not the same girl.. but if you have facebook, log in then go to her facebook and you will notice her location and high school. It's the same chick.

“Hi”

Since: Jun 08

There

#4 Apr 1, 2010
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
She changed her surname to make it look like she's not the same girl.. but if you have facebook, log in then go to her facebook and you will notice her location and high school. It's the same chick.
I cant believe her parents still let her use Facebook,considering the charges against her.On her wall,you would think her life is all roses by what she say.Coldhearted bit^h.
CNVRD

United States

#5 Apr 1, 2010
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
i heard through the administration this kayla girl is a lier and a looser heard shes been charged next step forher jail
where she belongs with the rest of the trash from hadley high
CNVRD

United States

#6 Apr 1, 2010
Joe wrote:
http://www.facebook.com/kayla. levreault
joe she looks like a looser i noticed she changed her name

shes going to jail heard the district attorney has already charged her as the ring leader i hope they nail her for murder one
life in prison no parole

what a piece of crap she is on face book
CNVRD

United States

#7 Apr 1, 2010
sandy63 wrote:
<quoted text>I cant believe her parents still let her use Facebook,considering the charges against her.On her wall,you would think her life is all roses by what she say.Coldhearted bit^h.
is that her correct name kayla narey

shes got her self posted all over the place
joe

Huntington Beach, CA

#8 Apr 2, 2010
She's an ugly fat girl obviously.

“Robert Stevens”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey City , NJ

#9 Apr 2, 2010
I think you guys should chill out with this.

1. I don't see anything released to media

2. It's very likely someone is giving false information. at this moment those mean people are saying anything and everything. Suspect info is not all ways good info.

“what does it all mean?”

Since: Apr 09

somewhere in Bavaria

#10 Apr 2, 2010
Robert Stevens wrote:
2. It's very likely someone is giving false information. at this moment those mean people are saying anything and everything. Suspect info is not all ways good info.
As much as most of us would like to administer some rough frontier justice to these evil b*****s it is good advice to make sure we have correctly identified the perps. I remember when the Lakeland beating case first made news, people were very angry, especially since the crime was caught on videotape, and shown over and over, especially by Nancy Grace. The addresses, phone numbers, and myspace accounts of the perps were posted all over the Internet. Well,, some of the information posted turned out to be false, and some innocent people were harassed and threatened. So let's be perfectly sure that this information in this case is correct and that the evil b******s are correctly identified.
Proud Jew

Huntington Beach, CA

#11 Apr 2, 2010
Robert Stevens wrote:
You're a moron. That is her. I don't give a crap about bullies!!! Who cares if people in the EAST COAST come protest their homes, the people are SICK of bullies bullying their kids!!

PS.. YOU IRISH-AMERICANS IN BOSTON NEED TO PROTECT YOUR OWN.
Proud Jew

Huntington Beach, CA

#12 Apr 2, 2010
These bullies remind me of the NAZIS!!
Jew

Huntington Beach, CA

#13 Apr 2, 2010
REST IN PEACE SWEET CHILD!

“Robert Stevens”

Jersey City , NJ

#14 Apr 2, 2010
Proud Jew wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a moron. That is her. I don't give a crap about bullies!!! Who cares if people in the EAST COAST come protest their homes, the people are SICK of bullies bullying their kids!!
PS.. YOU IRISH-AMERICANS IN BOSTON NEED TO PROTECT YOUR OWN.
Greetings, Proud Jew. I do like your log on. I think all Jewish people should be proud, it is a wonderful history.

I can tell you now what will happen. These young people will get lawyers, some of those lawyers will be real shit bags. One, maybe more, will want to trial, and have a real ugly trial at that. Shitums will be so souless, he or she have no concern about the family of the victim, or the reputation of the participants, that would even include his client. Hmm sounds like Melodie Johnson Lopez. This lawyer will campaighn his or her ugly dirt. Even promote gossip online.

The day will come that jerkoff lawyer will lose. Protocol will prevail. None of the suspects have prior records. Therefore the plead bargains will be leanient. The punishment will not satify anyone, beside the suspect, but then they'll be convicts. But not for very long, in fact maybe never even see prison time.

Yes, my second and third paragraph has not happened yet. I am asking all to take my word for it though. At this moment, that is where we are. I am encouraging everyone to talk the "now suspect" to find love. I am requesting we work on what we'll want when we finally do come to the end. We'll be happy if those misguided children apologise and demote future behavior of this sort. Tomorrow is a new day, even if I did tell what you'll find when it comes. We have to have faith, that the children could correct the next generation.

“Robert Stevens”

Jersey City , NJ

#15 Apr 2, 2010
gompertz wrote:
<quoted text>
As much as most of us would like to administer some rough frontier justice to these evil b*****s it is good advice to make sure we have correctly identified the perps. I remember when the Lakeland beating case first made news, people were very angry, especially since the crime was caught on videotape, and shown over and over, especially by Nancy Grace. The addresses, phone numbers, and myspace accounts of the perps were posted all over the Internet. Well,, some of the information posted turned out to be false, and some innocent people were harassed and threatened. So let's be perfectly sure that this information in this case is correct and that the evil b******s are correctly identified.
Do you know everyday I think of God, I most often call him The Perfect One. I laugh and cry at the same time. It's another day and The perfect one has giving me another oppertunity.

“Robert Stevens”

Jersey City , NJ

#16 Apr 3, 2010
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Expel-the-three...

Here's a page on face book about the topic.
QUIK DRAW

United States

#17 Apr 3, 2010
Proud Jew wrote:
These bullies remind me of the NAZIS!!
JUST LIKE NUREMBERG TRIALS THE HADLEY NINE WILL GO TO JAIL
THEIR DEATH SENTENCE IS SIMPLE PEOPLE REMEMBER THEY SAVE NEWS ARTICLES
THEY WILL NEVER GO TO ANY MILITARY ACADEMY
NO BOY OR GIRL WILL EVER HAVE THEM AS FRIENDS
SCHOOLS AND COLLEGES WONT HAVE THEM ON CAMPUS
EVERY WHERE THEY GO FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIVES THEY WILL LIVE IN TOTAL EMPTINESS AND HATED BY ALL IN SOCIETY
WHICH IS WHAT THEY SHOWED TO PHOEBE PRINCE A KIND IRISH GIRL WHO WAS MURDERED BY THE HADLEY NINE
THINK ABOUT THE STATEMENT AND POST I JUST MADE THEN LOOK AT PHOEBES PICTURE
PHOEBE PRINCE MY HERO,,,, GODS ANGEL ON EARTH NOW IN HEAVEN JUSTICE 4 PHOEBE WILL COME ----------
AND IT WILL BE SWIFT AND PAINFULL FOR ETERNITY FOR THE HADLEY NINE
THEY WILL BE THE LIVING DEAD UNTIL THEY DIE THEN GO TO HELL FOR ETERNITY
American Jew

Huntington Beach, CA

#18 Apr 4, 2010
I am very happy these kids are being charged!!!!

“Robert Stevens”

Jersey City , NJ

#19 Apr 4, 2010
American Jew wrote:
I am very happy these kids are being charged!!!!
Hmm. You should be warned you won't be satisfied with the punishment.
American Jew

Huntington Beach, CA

#20 Apr 5, 2010
Robert Stevens wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm. You should be warned you won't be satisfied with the punishment.
Their reputation is already gone, their pictures are EVERYWHERE.. everyone will know what they did to Phoebe, that is good enough!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Hadley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Open gay, bi, curious forum (Dec '12) May 21 kevinjj 3
News Holyoke police hoping for cooperation from prob... May 21 weechukkybirdie 1
News 3 say Pittsfield mayor misled council (Aug '12) May 19 cops are criminals 79
Social Media Bullys May 18 MassSucks 2
News Coolidge woman arrested as chase ends in Florence May 15 full stop 1
News 2 OK after water rescue from creek in Cape Gira... May 11 El Conquistador 1
News Survey: DCF social workers overwhelmed by casel... May 10 Blogger 62
More from around the web

South Hadley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]