W. Mass. board approves anti-bullying...

W. Mass. board approves anti-bullying policy

There are 21 comments on the Berkshire Eagle story from Jul 1, 2010, titled W. Mass. board approves anti-bullying policy. In it, Berkshire Eagle reports that:

The school committee in the western Massachusetts community where a high school freshman hanged herself allegedly after being bullied by classmates has approved an anti-bullying policy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Berkshire Eagle.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Stop Global Whining”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#22 Jul 17, 2010
Robert Stevens wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the rate of contemporary juevenile detention would completly disagree with your statement. Martial arts are good if tught with their disipline. In todays society laying down ad ass kicking could get your kid a bullet. You have to teach street wise over all else.
Oh agreed. Take what I said as part literal and part metaphorical. Where we live in such close proximity to DC and kids are killed pretty much every single day, I am well aware of your point!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Hadley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 3 say Pittsfield mayor misled council (Aug '12) Aug 27 the city I hate 80
News Beijing appears to wind down share-buying _ now... Aug 25 CHINA CRASH 1
News Sex abuse suit against Williston Northampton Sc... (May '10) Aug 20 Sacred Cow of Lib... 8
News I Team: undercover video of puppy mill (Nov '08) Aug 12 Terri 20
News Pittsfield Police officer on leave amid probe i... Aug 12 cops are liars an... 39
Tag sale Aug 8 Primrose 1
News Springfield police seek missing teen Maia Sprue... Jul '15 ibhenryb2013 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Hadley Mortgages