Ayer twins seek repeal of conviction

May 7, 2010 Read more: Nashoba Publishing 10
Attorneys for twin brothers Daniel and Peter McGuane are set to argue before the state Appeals Court on Wednesday that their convictions should be overturned because the trial judge improperly let the jury hear of one brother's past bullying of the victim. Read more
KTH

Cambridge, MA

#1 May 10, 2010
DISGUSTING!!
geezer

Belmont, MA

#2 May 11, 2010
Freaking murderers should be in prison for LIFE!
MLC

Worcester, MA

#3 May 24, 2010
Can I just say that Kelly (the victim) was my cousin and this still haunts my family to this day. Then these two have the nerve to serve a 3 yr sentence and then turn around and complain. We will never see him again so their 3 yrs was nothing compared to what we have to go through every birthday and Christmas that we encounter without him....R.I.P Kelly
sick of punks

Maynard, MA

#4 May 25, 2010
I just hope the magoon family is real proud of these two turds. Good parenting job. Still at it too! Just think, if you had taught these miscreants that it is a no-no to constantly beat the living crappola out of everyone they don't like, the money you are flushing down the toilet for lawyer fees could have put them through Harvard University TWICE! Have another beer PK, good freaking job!
stupid people

Shrewsbury, MA

#5 May 27, 2010
Stupid people really shouldn't waste their breath... so geezer, sick of punks,MLC, shut up... honestly they served 5 years.. I know that because it happened in 2005 and it is 2010... that is five years not three.. so it couldn't have plagued your family for to long since you don't even know how long its been... Everyone needs to just shut the hell up and let get of what happened... I wasn't there and I don't believe anyone on this website was because they would have been at trial. An appeal is someones constitutional right and I say give it to them...
Wow you are angry

Amesbury, MA

#6 May 27, 2010
"stupid people" do the math, this July will be the 5th anniversary. How could they have served 5 years if they got out in November or January? They served less than 5 years. That is a slap in the face to the proctor family. I think you are one of the evil twins afraid to say you are because your lawyer told you to shut the hell up on the computer.

This appeal is a joke.
F N Hadit

Concord, MA

#7 May 28, 2010
stupid people wrote:
Stupid people really shouldn't waste their breath... so geezer, sick of punks,MLC, shut up... honestly they served 5 years.. I know that because it happened in 2005 and it is 2010... that is five years not three.. so it couldn't have plagued your family for to long since you don't even know how long its been... Everyone needs to just shut the hell up and let get of what happened... I wasn't there and I don't believe anyone on this website was because they would have been at trial. An appeal is someones constitutional right and I say give it to them...
Why the heck are you sticking up for them, they didn't pay you for the last bag of weed yousold them? Hope they don't wind up in the slam before they pay you. They won't get anything overturned, if they do they will be tried again for the crime of first degree murder. They suck, and so do the people who paw all over them in their defense.
what an idiot you are

Brighton, MA

#8 Jul 20, 2010
stupid people wrote:
When was the last time you read a book? Honestly? No wait, your writing says it all.
Whitney

Leicester, MA

#9 Jul 20, 2010
Eight Posts on this thread...I agree with all except "Stupid"....let the punishment fit the crime..life imprisonment for murder.....period.
codger

South Lancaster, MA

#10 Jul 26, 2010
stupid people wrote:
Shut up and let go of what happened? Why, so these two local terrorists can resume their depraved lifestyles unhampered by a manslaughter conviction that SHOULD have been a MURDER convictio? You get over it, I'm sure there are a lot of people who miss the deceased quite painfuly who will NEVER let this go.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Hadley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Survey: DCF social workers overwhelmed by casel... Thu real SW 54
News Man, wanted for domestic rape and home invasion... Wed Foster 1
News Superior Court Briefs: April 6 - April... Apr 15 Praxis33 21
Dockside restaurant welcomes back DAN KIROUAC Apr 9 New England Music... 1
News 3 say Pittsfield mayor misled council (Aug '12) Apr 7 Praxis33 77
News Police: 11-year-old, 10-year-old facing charges... Apr 4 Enter Username 1
News State education chief recommends state takeover... Apr 3 Tammy 5
More from around the web

South Hadley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE