Wilbraham contractor gets probation a...

Wilbraham contractor gets probation after taking $50,000 from South Hadley customer's safe

There are 5 comments on the MassLive.com story from Jul 2, 2008, titled Wilbraham contractor gets probation after taking $50,000 from South Hadley customer's safe. In it, MassLive.com reports that:

By FRED CONTRADA [email protected] NORTHAMPTON - After a plea for leniency from the victim, a Hampshire Superior Court judge sentenced Wilbraham contractor Cameron Belcastro to three years probation today for ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MassLive.com.

Chloe

Ashfield, MA

#1 Jul 9, 2008
Never would believe this. He has done a great deal of work for us. Very professional and extremely detail oriented. Always trusted him and his employees. This is just untrue that he would ever steal from anyone!
be real

Easthampton, MA

#2 Jul 9, 2008
OK lets start with CONFESSED!! Than we go to HE CONFESSED and told the elderly lady who also trusted him,-(sounds like a pattern?)- that he was in trouble with bad people,(the mob)he probably has a gambling problem. At least he gave most of the cash back to try and save his skin, after getting caught know doubt. Maybe a good guy made a dumb mistake? or Maybe he has been doing this for years? people that have had him work for them should think if things that came up missing in or near that time frame.
Educated Reader

Middlefield, MA

#3 Aug 3, 2008
Hey Be Real. He never confessed. I read the article many times, and nowhere does it say he confessed. If he confessed, his lawyer would not be appealing the decision. Also, you say he told the old lady he was involved with bad people. Again read the article. The old lady's drug addicted daughter has made all sorts of claims.

Before you post your ignorant venom, you may want to take a couple remedial reading classes. This may help you express educated opinions.
be real

Huntington, MA

#4 Aug 5, 2008
Did you read the same article maybe you missed this part!!-(Laura Shanahan testified that Belcastro gave her $45,000, the amount she originally reported missing, telling her he had taken the money because he had gotten into trouble with some people)-That sure sounds like a confession to me!! she is also under oath,- or is he just such a good guy that he gave her 45 grand cause he felt bad for the mom? what a sweet,sweet,man... also she is elderly, not an "old lady" hope you learn respect as you grow.
blackcat

El Paso, TX

#5 Mar 9, 2012
Wow, what a dirtbag. Gangster wannabe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Hadley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hillcrest buys St. Mark's School 40 min Cops are supermen 3
News Pittsfield could see dozens of Syrian, Iraqi re... Nov 30 The Worlds Bigges... 24
the music thread (Mar '12) Nov 30 Musikologist 21
News Leroy Cortes of Greenfield dead, Luis Rivera of... (Sep '10) Nov 25 Maria 23
News New Pittsfield to Welcome Syrian RefugeesSeptem... Nov 22 Ficken in German 117
News CPA will soon begin paying dividends for Pittsf... Nov 20 the city I hate 1
News George W. Bush did not vote for Hillary Clinton Nov 18 Mohammad Ahsanul ... 1

South Hadley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Hadley Mortgages