NFL week 12 picks: Philadelphia Eagles vs Carolina Panthers Predictions

Nov 23, 2012 Full story: nflfootball-abc-z.blogspot.com
Philadelphia Eagles and Carolina Panthers are NFL struggling team, stay at bottom of their division, this Sunday NFL week 12 thay will meet at Financial Field. For Philadelphia Eagles they already in six games lost in row, don't make seven. Check the NFL week 12 picks: Philadelphia Eagles vs Carolina Panthers Predictions Full Story
brad

California, PA

#1 Nov 26, 2012
This is ridiculous! There is NO WAY IN HELL that Philly is winning this one.obviously this Guy is an eagles fan. Safe bet it Carolina -3 and take the under. Iam 3 for 3 this week and offer $25 picks by email. This weeks winners Washington and over. And New England and over. Detroit and over. All games won on Thanksgiving day. Email me for picks. Mrbrad187@Hotmail.com. ill give u the free pick this week to make my record 4-0 this week. Carolina -3. And I also like the under this game

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Gate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 15 min PEE PEE PETE 27,595
Revised EIR on Montebello Hills Proposal Still ... 37 min Witty Whitterite 36
Montebello Residents Ask For Condo Proposal RDE... 51 min Long Beach Observer 4
Southwest Sucks Now (Feb '13) 1 hr Frequent Flyer 13
Daniel Crespo (Jun '07) 1 hr Legal Resident 49
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 2 hr Bucketeers 7,967
Man Shot In Carson Dies Of His Wounds 2 hr noname 1

Fire Warning for Los Angeles County was issued at October 01 at 10:09AM PDT

South Gate News Video

South Gate Jobs

South Gate People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

South Gate News, Events & Info