Police: Officers in standoff with man suspected in homicide

Jan 9, 2013 Full story: The Wave 8

ANAHEIM Authorities are in a standoff with a man suspected in a Los Angeles County homicide who is believed to be at an Anaheim apartment complex, police said.

Full Story
the homie

West Hills, CA

#1 Jan 11, 2013
get cought slippin in norwalk thts wut happend'zzzzz gooooAaaattt.....
REDNECK

Santa Fe Springs, CA

#2 Jan 12, 2013
Oh what a surprise...A shaved headed,baggie pants Mexican gang member killing another shaved headed,baggie pants gang member in crap-hole Mexico (correction)Norwalk. I find it hilariously entertaining when these Mexican gang member swine neutralize each other. As long as there is no legal law-abiding American citizens injured or killed in the crossfire, this is a good thing...
miktlantekutli

United States

#3 Jan 12, 2013
listen to this scared too death inbred hick haha ain't u supposed to be on a freeway exit with your raggedy cardboard sign begging for chump change lol or getting one of your nasty looking daughters pregnant.. this scary ass pedophile, so how many kids do u have with your ugly ass daughter and what about your son? u still molesting him too haha here go learn something about your pathetic kind, u might start playing wit yourself while watching this but then again your white and that's what white people do..enjoy hillbilly
&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player
now dont go shooting up any elementary schools, I understand u got molested by your daddy and his daddy but that doesn't meen u have to go kill innocent little kids like a worthless piece of white dogg shiit that you're.. now go the fuk back to europe and take all your inbred family wit u and yes u can panhandle on freeway exits just like u do here..tootles
REDNECK

Santa Fe Springs, CA

#4 Jan 12, 2013
miktlantekutli wrote:
listen to this scared too death inbred hick haha ain't u supposed to be on a freeway exit with your raggedy cardboard sign begging for chump change lol or getting one of your nasty looking daughters pregnant.. this scary ass pedophile, so how many kids do u have with your ugly ass daughter and what about your son? u still molesting him too haha here go learn something about your pathetic kind, u might start playing wit yourself while watching this but then again your white and that's what white people do..enjoy hillbilly
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =lY4eHaiVK9sXX&feature=you tube_gdata_player
now dont go shooting up any elementary schools, I understand u got molested by your daddy and his daddy but that doesn't meen u have to go kill innocent little kids like a worthless piece of white dogg shiit that you're.. now go the fuk back to europe and take all your inbred family wit u and yes u can panhandle on freeway exits just like u do here..tootles
I can indicate, by your lack of English writing capability that you are of limited mental capacity. I understand and feel your pain. You dream every day that you are a "Legal White Proud American" as myself. But then reality tells you that you are just a ignorant poor illegal Mexican and you get angry at your Master "The White Man"...I truly pity you.
the canary

United States

#5 Jan 12, 2013
REDNECK wrote:
<quoted text>I can indicate, by your lack of English writing capability that you are of limited mental capacity. I understand and feel your pain. You dream every day that you are a "Legal White Proud American" as myself. But then reality tells you that you are just a ignorant poor illegal Mexican and you get angry at your Master "The White Man"...I truly pity you.
white people never learn! I bet this honky is still mad cuz he honestly thought that dumbass mit romney was gonna win lmfao hes been stressed out since mccains lost and now he has to continue to cry and complaint about a black man being in that stupid ass white house ahahahaa its ok youll be alright just dont go start shooting at innocent children, its already bad enough that u and your kind have sick thoughts of little boys.. have fun begging on that freeway!
&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player
REDNECK

Santa Fe Springs, CA

#6 Jan 13, 2013
the canary wrote:
<quoted text>white people never learn! I bet this honky is still mad cuz he honestly thought that dumbass mit romney was gonna win lmfao hes been stressed out since mccains lost and now he has to continue to cry and complaint about a black man being in that stupid ass white house ahahahaa its ok youll be alright just dont go start shooting at innocent children, its already bad enough that u and your kind have sick thoughts of little boys.. have fun begging on that freeway!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =lD7x6jryoSAXX&feature=you tube_gdata_player
Honkey...What kind of beaner says "Honky"? You are obviously a porch-monkey. My rants are aggressively directed at specifically illegal Mexicans, not porch-monkeys. You do not have a dog in this fight, boy...
Lisa

United States

#8 Jan 13, 2013
REDNECK wrote:
<quoted text>Honkey...What kind of beaner says "Honky"? You are obviously a porch-monkey. My rants are aggressively directed at specifically illegal Mexicans, not porch-monkeys. You do not have a dog in this fight, boy...
White people are something else lmfaooooo
&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
machete

United States

#11 Jan 13, 2013
Go help out your dirty ass mom hickbert.. Dumb ugly fatt bitch smells just like the rest of u LOLL

&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Gate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Has Gaga Lost the Gays? 30 min Big mike 8
Revised EIR on Montebello Hills Proposal Still ... 1 hr what are the bene... 12
Club hopping: The Crazy Horse (Jul '08) 1 hr music talk 79
Actress Daniele Watts, detained by police in St... 1 hr music talk 2
Bees - Moats 1 hr music talk 2
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 4 hr R TRUTH 27,426
APNewsBreak: 'Easy Rider' bike going to auction 4 hr klkll 6
•••

South Gate News Video

•••
•••

South Gate Jobs

•••
•••
•••

South Gate People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

South Gate News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in South Gate
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••