wouldn't you like to know,lol
who

Murray, KY

#3 Jan 7, 2013
You talking bout Beth
wow

Providence, KY

#5 Jan 8, 2013
Wow way to go. Now we see what kind of parent you really are to put a childs name on a website like this. You should get the mommy of the year award Shannon Merrell.
who

Murray, KY

#6 Jan 8, 2013
Embarrassed She Is wrote:
Yeah,Miss Beth don't like it when people start bringing up those nasty pictures of herself with her muffin top & leathery football boobs hanging under her armpits. Not to mention any talk of people being fat because I mean-look at Travis-he's huge & look at Beth's belly-how gross is that!? And poor Matthew-he doesn't stand a chance being raised by people that feed him McNuggets 3 times a day. Yeah when stuff like that starts getting posted-when the REAL truth about Beth comes out she gets that post deleted REAL quick! She likes to talk her crap but when the tables turn she wants it all to disappear & she makes it happen,I will give her that much.
Omg I can't help it that is some funny shit there
who

Murray, KY

#7 Jan 8, 2013
wow wrote:
Wow way to go. Now we see what kind of parent you really are to put a childs name on a website like this. You should get the mommy of the year award Shannon Merrell.
Do you really think she is the only person that hates your crack headed ass
wow

Providence, KY

#8 Jan 8, 2013
Wasn't your brother a crackhead
aimee

Hopkinsville, KY

#10 Jan 9, 2013
who wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have a brother but Beth was a meth head when she comes to school parties she try's make all them nice snacks I tell my kids not to eat anything she makes scary
wow she functions really well for someone on meth,i thought meth heads hid in their homes strung out,i've seen beth at school parties,field trips,ball games,i just spoke to her at the christmas programs,she does'nt seem like the person you are making her out to be,she is always there for her kids activities at school and all mothers bring snacks and the kids enjoy them,her kids are healthy,and iam sure teacher's appreciate all she does for them,you dont see fathers attending any activities,or parties,programs,i bet they dont even know teachers name's without calling and asking,seems like it falls all on the mother
Embarrassed She Is

Allons, TN

#11 Jan 9, 2013
How does pointing out that Matthew is unhealthy make someone mother of the year? Btw this isn't shannon merrell but i think its funny that you think it is. because you hate her so much you point the finger at her everytime,lol.ah well,sucks to be you.matthew IS unhealthy as im sure his doctor has told you-it is not healthy for a child to be that overweight & i have seen you take him to mcdonalds or burger king & other fast food places numerous times throughout the week.Do you know how bad that crap is for him? do you know that it kills you slowly? oh thats right-you probably dont care because feeding him that is easier than feeding him homecooked meals right? Well mother of the year should definitley go to you miss beth! keep up the good work!oh and i dont have a brother either-i have 2 sisters though. no crackheads here honey-pie thats only on your side.doesnt your mother have cancer? or is that the crack making all her hair fall out like it does?rotfl.now what?now what?
Embarrassed She Is

Allons, TN

#12 Jan 9, 2013
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/24/fast...

http://www.myhealthnewsdaily.com/1317-parents...

http://blog.practicalethics.ox.ac.uk/2012/10/...

In short-parents who feed their children fast food are child abusers & should be prosecuted.Plain n Simple.
aimee

Hopkinsville, KY

#13 Jan 9, 2013
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ 2012/09/24/fast-food-child-abu se-chris-brewis_n_1909612.html
http://www.myhealthnewsdaily.com/1317-parents...
http://blog.practicalethics.ox.ac.uk/2012/10/...
In short-parents who feed their children fast food are child abusers & should be prosecuted.Plain n Simple.
well if beth is feeding her kids mcdonalds everyday than she really does have alot of money and i guess beth is the one who knows what the doctor says about health of her children i mean the fathers have never been to a doctor appt. now have they? not even one iam told,and if you think matthew is so unhealthy and she needs to be prosected then why isnt any of the fathers doing anything but getting a wife to get on topix and just trash the mother,but of course thats all she can do,lol,how do you know what her kids eat do you live with them? does mcdonalds deliver to school because my kids eat breakfast and lunch at school,but then again when you never go to school then i guess you would'nt know what they eat,if you think these kids are being abused then you are a sorry person for just sitting by watching abuse go on,back it up,do somethherceing about it instead of getting on here talking about
aimee

Hopkinsville, KY

#14 Jan 9, 2013
How does pointing out that Matthew is unhealthy make someone mother of the year? Btw this isn't shannon merrell but i think its funny that you think it is. because you hate her so much you point the finger at her everytime,lol.ah well,sucks to be you.matthew IS unhealthy as im sure his doctor has told you-it is not healthy for a child to be that overweight & i have seen you take him to mcdonalds or burger king & other fast food places numerous times throughout the week.Do you know how bad that crap is for him? do you know that it kills you slowly? oh thats right-you probably dont care because feeding him that is easier than feeding him homecooked meals right? Well mother of the year should definitley go to you miss beth! keep up the good work!oh and i dont have a brother either-i have 2 sisters though. no crackheads here honey-pie thats only on your side.doesnt your mother have cancer? or is that the crack making all her hair fall out like it does?rotfl.now what?now what?
didnt her mother die a month ago? i guess it sucked to have cancer
Embarassed She Is

Allons, TN

#15 Jan 9, 2013
aimee wrote:
<quoted text>well if beth is feeding her kids mcdonalds everyday than she really does have alot of money and i guess beth is the one who knows what the doctor says about health of her children i mean the fathers have never been to a doctor appt. now have they? not even one iam told,and if you think matthew is so unhealthy and she needs to be prosected then why isnt any of the fathers doing anything but getting a wife to get on topix and just trash the mother,but of course thats all she can do,lol,how do you know what her kids eat do you live with them? does mcdonalds deliver to school because my kids eat breakfast and lunch at school,but then again when you never go to school then i guess you would'nt know what they eat,if you think these kids are being abused then you are a sorry person for just sitting by watching abuse go on,back it up,do somethherceing about it instead of getting on here talking about
Ok,for the last time-im not shannon-i am not married so no one is getting their wife on topix,lol.I'm 29 years old,im in college-i have 1 child.so please,just shut your mouth for a minute.I really need to meet this shannon girl if beth hates her so much & blames her for everything-im sure we could get together & swap stories or something,lol.when matthew is in school is the only time he eats anything healthy-for dinner & snacks he eats junks-when hes out of school for breaks & stuff he eats junk and yes,i do know this-although i cant really say on here how i know this,but trust its true.idk what he eats when hes at his fathers bceause i dont know him or his wife but hopefully they feed him better stuff than beth does.
Embarassed She Is

Allons, TN

#16 Jan 9, 2013
not to mention the other 2 kids she has-she has emily in all these pageants and emily has the same body build as her mother-she's going to look like an upside down pear as well.She is in the last couple years of it being cute & the poor little baby-I feel so sorry for it have dna from both beth & travis.Poor thing is gonna have a long hard road to walk.Really all these kids eat unhealthy & look unhealthy-just like beth & travis.I mean beth n travis are beyond gross.they take gross to a whole new level,but anyways-just sayin i feel sorry for all the kids.Oh & my mother didnt die of cancer-she is still alive & kicking! beths mother doesnt have long to live though from cancer now does she?Just like beths granny I suppose,so sad.
hmm

United States

#17 Jan 9, 2013
What does her mom and granny having cancer have to do with u downing Beth? have you ever had a family member battle cancer it is a very hard thing to go through. you are a very sad person to try and use someone having cancer as a leverage for your childish game. you have to be a sick person.
Embarassed Is She

Allons, TN

#18 Jan 9, 2013
hmm wrote:
What does her mom and granny having cancer have to do with u downing Beth? have you ever had a family member battle cancer it is a very hard thing to go through. you are a very sad person to try and use someone having cancer as a leverage for your childish game. you have to be a sick person.
Maybe I am......or maybe that's Karmas way of paying her back for everything she's done. Karma is very tricksy so she is. And Miss Beth has a lot of payback that well past due.It's sad when karma kicks our butts by taking it out on loved ones instead of our sad selves but sometimes it does & her case,I think that's what its doing.First her granny,now her mom-next-who knows?
secrets

Allons, TN

#19 Jan 9, 2013
Holy Cow! beth must be really super bad jealous of shannon to keep one topic post after another going on on here!I haven't seen beth this riled up since the first time they took her to court! if you want to be like shannon sweetems you're going to have to keep a job for longer than a couple months-youre going to have to learn how to spell & use correct grammar & punctuation,you're going to have to workout 2 hours a day(wouldnt kill you considering that can of biscuits you got spilling over your jeans),you're going to have to actually spend time with your kids instead of just buying them things to keep them occupied,youre going to have to cook a homecooked meal everynight & actually CLEAN your house,maybe try not arguing all the time with the person your with(travis or whoever else at the moment) & show love & affection like shannon does to william all the time-those two still act like newlyweds,lol.That was too much for you wasnt it?What was I thinking?There is no way you could do all that unless you had meth & even then it's iffy isnt it?You still couldnt do all that even on meth.I wasted my time on this.
roger

Hopkinsville, KY

#20 Jan 9, 2013
well for someone who does'nt know shannon you seem to know all about their life,and everything about beth,did she shit today?you look so stupid on here talking to yourself,lets keep drama going,lets trash beth and here kids,when actually you dont live with her so you dont really know her you are just talking shit from your ass,and to be glad that someones family has cancer and has died is payback for someone,you are sick,this seems more like shannon keeping this topix going,i mean come on where does it look like beth saying anything about herself or her kids?its more beth trashing and look at shannon and william bullshit drama,looks more like someones worried about what beths kids eat,and what beth looks like,where she lives,what she does,how much money she makes,who she is with,this sounds like beth has a stalker or maybe someone is jealous,what you care what beth buys her kids,not your money,and poor matthew hates to go to williams we have all seen each video she post when he is picked up,now thats sad,to see a child fight and run when he is picked up like that,everytime he goes man thats alot of videos,she post a new one every couple weeks,something wrong with that picture,doesnt look like love to me,looks more like he doesnt like him much,and again if her house dirty,shes on drugs,her kids being abused,then report it,but again you cant because you again talking straight from your ass,and no ones being graded by the teacher so if you dont like my grammar then dont read it,so listen up people if you see someone with no hair they may just be crack heads,they probably dont have cancer,and if a member of your family dies,its karma,its a pay back for something you did,we need let walk of home knows this so they can check everyone,make sure its not crack
itson

United States

#21 Jan 9, 2013
You want some drama sweety pie ill give u some drama. U asked for it
secrets

Allons, TN

#22 Jan 9, 2013
roger wrote:
well for someone who does'nt know shannon you seem to know all about their life,and everything about beth,did she shit today?you look so stupid on here talking to yourself,lets keep drama going,lets trash beth and here kids,when actually you dont live with her so you dont really know her you are just talking shit from your ass,and to be glad that someones family has cancer and has died is payback for someone,you are sick,this seems more like shannon keeping this topix going,i mean come on where does it look like beth saying anything about herself or her kids?its more beth trashing and look at shannon and william bullshit drama,looks more like someones worried about what beths kids eat,and what beth looks like,where she lives,what she does,how much money she makes,who she is with,this sounds like beth has a stalker or maybe someone is jealous,what you care what beth buys her kids,not your money,and poor matthew hates to go to williams we have all seen each video she post when he is picked up,now thats sad,to see a child fight and run when he is picked up like that,everytime he goes man thats alot of videos,she post a new one every couple weeks,something wrong with that picture,doesnt look like love to me,looks more like he doesnt like him much,and again if her house dirty,shes on drugs,her kids being abused,then report it,but again you cant because you again talking straight from your ass,and no ones being graded by the teacher so if you dont like my grammar then dont read it,so listen up people if you see someone with no hair they may just be crack heads,they probably dont have cancer,and if a member of your family dies,its karma,its a pay back for something you did,we need let walk of home knows this so they can check everyone,make sure its not crack
Well hello again beth-its so nice to talk to you again! I mean i know im talking to beth meadows-not going to tell you how i know but it is you,lol.You just have to keep this thing going?Yeah im sure its shannon doing this-that makes perfect sense considerng I know her well & she works 8 hours,works out for 2-3 hours a day,coupons,spends time with her kids & husband-yep-she's got time to be on here-you're right for sure. Jealous of you? ROTFL. I love shannon to death-great friend & always will be & she will never be jealous of trash like beth.and yes-you can say its not beth on here talking but it is-she is the one that starts every single one of these topics.everytime. she starts drama & then tries(very badly if i do say so) top blame it on shannon but its not gonna work,lol.and I never claimed not to know shannon-that was someone above named embarased she is or some crap saying that-although that persons posts were pretty funny.i have seen beth a couple times & she does look like the person above described her.only seen travis once & he looks like the staypuft man on ghostbusters-no other way to put it.matthew is adorable but he will have health issues throughout his childhood & up into his adulthood if she doesnt stop feeding him garbage. He may cry when he leaves to go to his daddies(i have never been there when that hapenned) but i have been around them when they have matthew in their home & matthew follows shannon around everywhere-sits on daddys lap while watching tv & play with his brother & sister-not a tear in his eye ever so idk what youre talking about & to post videos like that on facebook is beyond disgusting so dont talk about me,lol.now go do some crunches & work off that muffin top & tell travis to go sit in a sauna & then run a few miles & for goodness sake feed those children something healthy! Oh & as for the jealousy thing-WHY would shannon be jealopus of your money when she works making 14.00 an hour & her hubby works-so thats 2 paychecks coming in & she's supposed to be jealous of someone money that works at dominos?Or maybe she's jealous of your muffin top-rotfl?when everytime i see shannon she has slimmed down even more.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Fulton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Union city boys basketball 44 min guest 34
Perverts In The News 48 min guest 8
Reelfoot Packing Plant vacant building (Jul '13) 51 min guest 28
Lying to TSSAA another black eye on football 51 min 2ferone 3
White girls gone wild 7 hr Chicken wing 1
Sodexo Employees (Sep '10) 7 hr Wondering 141
hot guys mtd 11 hr Jan 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Fulton Mortgages