Hickman Girl

Madisonville, KY

#1 Jan 15, 2013
What's wrong with a justice system that will allow an idiot like Tom Koker to walk around doing anything and everything he wants to regardless of what the laws are? He's been arrested over 100 times and brags about it. We went to court today in Union City because he tried to run over my son-in-laws brother, just because he thought he was talking to my daughter, who doesn't want anything to do with him to start with. The cops were called, police reports made, he was arrested at his home in Dukedom and had meth on him when he as arrested, but got off? I was told by the chief of police in South Fulton possession of meth is a felony. And Tom is on parole, yet, they dropped it? What's up with that? I've been told he has to be a snitch to be getting away with everything he's been doing. Just doesn't seem right that a snitch can tell on somebody and get off with no justice for those he's commiting crimes against. When does the harrassment stop? When he decides to kill somebody? There has to be somebody above these local cops that can take care of him once and for all. Any ideas?

Owensboro, KY

#2 Jan 16, 2013
Hickman Girl wrote:
What's wrong with a justice system that will allow an idiot like Tom Koker to walk around doing anything and everything he wants to regardless of what the laws are? He's been arrested over 100 times and brags about it. We went to court today in Union City because he tried to run over my son-in-laws brother, just because he thought he was talking to my daughter, who doesn't want anything to do with him to start with. The cops were called, police reports made, he was arrested at his home in Dukedom and had meth on him when he as arrested, but got off? I was told by the chief of police in South Fulton possession of meth is a felony. And Tom is on parole, yet, they dropped it? What's up with that? I've been told he has to be a snitch to be getting away with everything he's been doing. Just doesn't seem right that a snitch can tell on somebody and get off with no justice for those he's commiting crimes against. When does the harrassment stop? When he decides to kill somebody? There has to be somebody above these local cops that can take care of him once and for all. Any ideas?
Let time take its coarse, snitches end up in ditches! And being a register sex affener too! Karma will be on that fuckers back before ya know it! Just sit back and watch! Bet he want be going BOOM! BOOM! down the road then! If roster knew what went on I know foe a fact he'll be in a ditch!
Hickman Girl

Princeton, KY

#3 Jan 16, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Let time take its coarse, snitches end up in ditches! And being a register sex affener too! Karma will be on that fuckers back before ya know it! Just sit back and watch! Bet he want be going BOOM! BOOM! down the road then! If roster knew what went on I know foe a fact he'll be in a ditch!
Sounds good to me, but who is roster? Is that his parole officer? I've been trying to find that out for a long time.
They know who you are

Martin, TN

#4 Jan 16, 2013
There are few people looking for him. I told them he works in the garage in dukedom....wouldnt be suprised if he didnt make it home from work one day soon. HAHAHAHA

Owensboro, KY

#5 Jan 17, 2013
Hickman Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds good to me, but who is roster? Is that his parole officer? I've been trying to find that out for a long time.
ment to say roaster

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Fulton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Industrial announcement by Gov. Haslam next week 4 min yep 5
hookers 2 hr 2 4 1 good 2
I want to buy a good used Rainbow vacuum. (Jun '11) 3 hr TVWatcher 55
Attention CWLC Parents 3 hr thou shalt be fake 10
Tan toyota 4 hr Da bro 5
911 dispatcher 5 hr In the know 1
mike davidson (Jun '11) 6 hr get your facts st... 18
More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Fulton Mortgages