does anyone know where to get herbal ...

does anyone know where to get herbal incense locally

Posted in the South Fulton Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
lulu

Trenton, TN

#1 Jul 12, 2011
I was getting it at sss in martin but they're quality has dropped substantially.
Thatguy

Union City, TN

#2 Jul 18, 2011
Not sure but the sell it in south Fulton by pappys
just wondering

Owensboro, KY

#3 Jul 21, 2011
Quick stop that was Travelers Inn.
ha ha

Brownsville, TN

#4 Jul 21, 2011
what wrong you people don't have any where to buy your herbal pot.
Man

Calhoun, KY

#5 Jul 21, 2011
not ay more it is illegal now.
herbal incense

Nashville, TN

#6 Aug 11, 2011
it's not illegal. I know a few places you can buy it but I have a friend who sells it much cheaper and it's much stronger.
ffg

Medina, TN

#7 Aug 11, 2011
that shhh can kill you man whats wrong with you ppl that smoke that shhh i have smoke REAL marijuana for over ten years daily and tried that stuff 1 time and thought the army was coming to get me i was so paranoid i mean seriously they use CHEMICALS on that shh REAL marijuana has THC and nothing more other then that its just grass
Mrdeathcon3000

New Concord, KY

#8 Aug 29, 2011
just wondering wrote:
Quick stop that was Travelers Inn.
I went there yesterday and they didn't have any? Anyotheer ideas
herbins

United States

#10 Sep 1, 2011
Mrdeathcon3000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. Email me at Timmisiewicz@gmail.com and I can tell u exactly where to go to get the best deals.
Herbal incense

Nashville, TN

#11 Dec 7, 2011
Go to nashvilleherbalincense@gmail.c om. To get herbal incense and more in Nashville and surrounding areas
Herbal incense

Nashville, TN

#12 Dec 7, 2011
lulu wrote:
I was getting it at sss in martin but they're quality has dropped substantially.

you can get the best herbal incense at nashvilleherbalincense@gmail.c om if you live in the Nashville and surrounding areas
herbal incense

Nashville, TN

#13 Jan 3, 2012
Mrdeathcon3000 wrote:
<quoted text>
I sell herbal incense and I'm located in nashville for more information contact me at Nashvilleherbalincense@gmail.c om or visit us at nashvilleherbalincense.webs.com
herbal incense

Nashville, TN

#14 Jan 3, 2012
lulu wrote:
I sell herbal incense and I'm located in nashville for more information contact me at Nashvilleherbalincense@gmail.c om or visit us at nashvilleherbalincense.webs.com
here ya go

Beech Bluff, TN

#15 Jan 4, 2012
just go to legal buds . com
they got the good stuff and at a good price check its out halfs for 30 quarter pounds for 125 and the quality is tons better then that crap they call incense
herbal incense

Nashville, TN

#16 Jan 5, 2012
here ya go wrote:
just go to legal buds . com
they got the good stuff and at a good price check its out halfs for 30 quarter pounds for 125 and the quality is tons better then that crap they call incense
Anyone looking to buy herbal incense in Nashville and surrounding areas contact me for more information at nashvilleherbalincense@gmail.c om or visit me on line if your in a different state, I ship anywhere nashvilleherbalincense.webs.com
herbal incense

Nashville, TN

#17 Jan 5, 2012
lulu wrote:
Anyone looking to buy herbal incense in Nashville and surrounding areas contact me for more information at nashvilleherbalincense@gmail.c om or visit me on line if your in a different state, I ship anywhere nashvilleherbalincense.webs.com
evan

Courtland, AL

#18 Apr 26, 2012
ffg wrote:
that shhh can kill you man whats wrong with you ppl that smoke that shhh i have smoke REAL marijuana for over ten years daily and tried that stuff 1 time and thought the army was coming to get me i was so paranoid i mean seriously they use CHEMICALS on that shh REAL marijuana has THC and nothing more other then that its just grass
some people cant smoke weed so we settle for smokeing herbal.
Wicked Mike

Knoxville, TN

#19 Jun 14, 2012
Was looking to hook some shop's up with samples in the knoxville area on 6/14 - 6/15 but cant find any that carry.

www.wicked-incense.com
kyblue

Hopkinsville, KY

#20 Jun 30, 2012
travelled to martin tn. found nothing. checked south fulton and the place by pappys only sold sticks.idk where else too look.
Jojo

Jackson, MS

#21 Jul 3, 2012
Wherr in gulport can I get incense r spice

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Fulton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
George Washington was a slave owner 49 min Tammy 4
What do the men of God think about gutting Medi... 1 hr Captain Chaplin 1
Williams Sausage 2 hr Guest 40
Pathways mental help 7 hr Tiffany 5
Vaughn's grill 9 hr Tommy 3
Hot women in SF over 40? 15 hr Tommy 4
Brandy Sun Grooms 1

South Fulton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance