E.R. visit results in arrests

Aug 6, 2009 Full story: The Fulton Leader 9

Walter Andrew Ware of South Fulton and Jaclyn C. Elendt of Big Sandy, Tenn. were arrested July 30 for aggravated child abuse of their two-month-old daughter.

Full Story
omg

Hickory, KY

#1 Aug 6, 2009
these two people should rot in hell for what they did to that poor baby what could a 2 month old possibly do for someone to beat her like that they dont deserve to be in jail let the public have a go at them... they both need to be sterlized so they cant reproduce they should never be able to have a child again.... dont matter what excuse they give the baby didnt deserve this horrible things to be doneto her
god bless this child and may she recover with no permanent damage to her and please never let her go back to her parent they dont deserve that gift from god.......
kill them

Martin, TN

#3 Aug 7, 2009
they deserve more than they will ever get!!!!
RaT

Union City, TN

#4 Aug 7, 2009
The inmates will take care of them im sure...
what they deserve

Milan, TN

#5 Aug 8, 2009
I was told that the baby would have permanent brain damage and possibly be blind. The report stated that the man got mad because the baby woke him up. They both need to be put to death but unfortunately that's not up to us to decide. I have a funny feeling that someday, somehow they will get exactly what they deserve. If ya ask me they deserve to be set on fire and after their skin has melted off and just before they die they should be put out then dipped in a tub of salt water. They should be given a good "salt" rub down after they dry. Oh I could go on and on. Worthless pieces of crap!
NaNa9

Milan, TN

#6 Aug 8, 2009
I think the man should be put in a padded cell and all he hears everyday should be that baby crying. The mother should be put in a cell with her precious babies pictures (before and after the beating) posted all over her cell for her to look at 24 hours a day 365 days per year.
starscream and hump

United States

#7 Aug 8, 2009
you guys and gals are so heartless and i like it!!!! we need more people in office with your point of views i am strongly for capital punishment and i think as americans we dont exercise it enough. i have a daying no mercy for sinners and no remorse for the waking dead. and people who do this kinda thing towards a innocent human being cant be human themselves they must be devils of satan. i've been in the system by that i mean in jail and trust me they will find out the other inmates of course no matter where in this country they get sentenced to and they will get whats coming to them. that i know to be a fact.
Sallie

Mayfield, KY

#8 Aug 15, 2009
I heard the baby was released from ICU Thursday-Thank the Lord-she will be needing more treatment I'm sure

Since: Jun 10

United States

#9 Jun 15, 2010
she was with her mom last month..dont know were the dad is
Someone who knows

Ann Arbor, MI

#11 Jun 12, 2013
yourallfullofshit wrote:
she was with her mom last month..dont know were the dad is
Her mother had nothing to do with it! She is with her mother and is a beautiful 4 year old who is doing well and very happy. I can't even list him as a father, so Walter Andrew Ware is where he belongs, serving a 16 year prison sentence in NWCX, where I hope he remains for a very long time!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Fulton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 21 min WTSenior 149,723
looking for a woman to have affair with 13 hr alex 1
young looking for older woman (Dec '12) 15 hr girl 32
Hey crackhead i need my money Wed hey 3
Poor Thea ; / Wed abcd 26
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) Wed ucanthandletruth 9,444
vacation Tue clerk 147
•••
•••
South Fulton Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

South Fulton Jobs

•••
•••
•••

South Fulton People Search