First Prev
of 3
Next Last
big guy

United States

#1 Jan 31, 2012
She has 2 daughters who go to SF, Lexie & Amber. Pretty sure she is divorced. Very beautiful. Last name may be Lenon. Thanks
I know

Union City, TN

#2 Feb 1, 2012
Leave her alone, she just had a baby and is perfectly happy with her new man.
big guy

United States

#3 Feb 1, 2012
A baby? I don't think so
LisaLee

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Feb 2, 2012
I think your talkin bout Jennifer, and she did have a baby about a year ago! Don't think she married the daddy though!
RoseyCheeks

Philadelphia, PA

#5 Feb 3, 2012
Yea it be Jenifer, and she not married
Mac

United States

#7 Feb 5, 2012
Jennifer L. I tapped it when she was still married to Stuie. She's been around the block several times, 3 kids 3 differ daddy's
lexi

Hickman, KY

#8 Feb 12, 2012
who started this? my mom has been married twice, yes but she got married to my dad very young and when she divorced she married ambers dad, stuart, and was married for 10 years to him...just bc things don't work out doesnt mean she has, quote "been around the block" and yes she did jut have a baby, he will be a year old in march, and they are getting married thank you! and for who ever started this, you really need to grow up and et a life and quit worrying about every one else's...and who ever "Mac" is just shut up, lying and trying to make yourself look cool, no one gives 2 sh*ts..honestly, when you know good and well you didnt..so get a life! thanks!
lexi

Hickman, KY

#9 Feb 12, 2012
big guy wrote:
She has 2 daughters who go to SF, Lexie & Amber. Pretty sure she is divorced. Very beautiful. Last name may be Lenon. Thanks
it's lemon and why do you care?
lexi

Hickman, KY

#10 Feb 12, 2012
Mac wrote:
Jennifer L. I tapped it when she was still married to Stuie. She's been around the block several times, 3 kids 3 differ daddy's
didn't know being around the block was being married twice? haha wow, whoever you are, seriously get off the computer and get a life. your just mad bc you probley thought you had a chance with my mom when her and Stuart got a divorce but was sadly mistaken..ahaha and now your just trying to get back at her by saying you tapped it?!? haha your an idiot!
big guy

Philadelphia, PA

#11 Feb 12, 2012
lexi wrote:
<quoted text>it's lemon and why do you care?
was wanting to ask her out!
Thx for the info. Who is the lucky guy/daddy?
lexi

Philadelphia, PA

#12 Feb 12, 2012
big guy wrote:
<quoted text>was wanting to ask her out!
Thx for the info. Who is the lucky guy/daddy?
Greg sturgeon..
oh yea

Washington, DC

#13 Mar 2, 2012
lexi wrote:
<quoted text>Greg sturgeon..
is that Julie Sturgeons ex?
Wondering

United States

#14 Mar 4, 2012
Not sure!
Oooo

Owensboro, KY

#15 Mar 5, 2012
lexi wrote:
who started this? my mom has been married twice, yes but she got married to my dad very young and when she divorced she married ambers dad, stuart, and was married for 10 years to him...just bc things don't work out doesnt mean she has, quote "been around the block" and yes she did jut have a baby, he will be a year old in march, and they are getting married thank you! and for who ever started this, you really need to grow up and et a life and quit worrying about every one else's...and who ever "Mac" is just shut up, lying and trying to make yourself look cool, no one gives 2 sh*ts..honestly, when you know good and well you didnt..so get a life! thanks!
Ohhh getting married? Again? I'd say that is pretty close to being around the block LOL
Oooo

Owensboro, KY

#16 Mar 5, 2012
oh yea wrote:
<quoted text>
is that Julie Sturgeons ex?
It's her brother in law! Had a big "sleep over" at Julie and Brian's house and ta da Jennifer got pregnant!
Ohmy

Midland, TX

#17 Mar 5, 2012
Julie andBrian are great people leave theirnames out your mouths. Gosh people, miserable much?
lol

Owensboro, KY

#18 Mar 5, 2012
Ohmy wrote:
Julie andBrian are great people leave theirnames out your mouths. Gosh people, miserable much?
Great people? You have been fooled! Idiot?
Ohmy

United States

#19 Mar 5, 2012
Nope not fooled or an idiot, I LOVE THEM BOTH, hater? Jealous?
lol

Owensboro, KY

#20 Mar 5, 2012
Ohmy wrote:
Nope not fooled or an idiot, I LOVE THEM BOTH, hater? Jealous?
Jealous of people who cheat on each other and meth heads? I think NOT
Ohmy

United States

#21 Mar 5, 2012
You better watch your words,slander and libel suit in the making! Leave them alone, worry about your life not someone elses, they ate defintley not meth heads, that the most ridiculous and most unbelievable statement anyone couldever say about them, haha, your obviously just jealous so your trying to make people think bad ofthem, because apparently they are better then you bc you have to try and downgrade them on this ridiculous site. you really should get a life of your own that you find interesting and then maybe you wont have to constantly try and be in somebody elses.
The topic isint even avout them yet you braught them into it, obsessed much? Really!!??
Get a fkn life trick!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Fulton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
midtown motors 1 hr guest 21
Fox News was voted America's most Trusted Network (Jul '14) 2 hr comment 49
Question for Second Baptist 2 hr guest of a guest 53
Obion county school board meeting (May '12) 3 hr Michael 71
SF Drug Bust (Mar '12) 3 hr really need to know 25
New Life Family Worship Center Fri Wondering 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in Tennessee ... (Oct '10) Jan 29 WTSenior 291
South Fulton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

South Fulton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:31 pm PST

NBC Sports12:31PM
Source: Browns interview former Rams coach Mike Martz
NBC Sports 3:14 AM
Rams won't get chance to interview Rob Chudzinski or Alex Van Pelt
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?