joke

Murray, KY

#101 Jan 12, 2013
This whole thing is a joke I'm so glad my kids don't go to this back stabbing school
haha

Hartland, WI

#103 Jan 12, 2013
haha 2 wrote:
Apparenly they dont know her well enough or they would know how to spell her name correctly. LOL....
Yes i guess your right..and its apparenTly not apparenly since we are having grammar check. I know the woman..grew up with her for her and my sister were best friends. So i know much more than just her stealing this PTO money.
shame on you

Bristol, VA

#104 Jan 12, 2013
I think it's a shame that you called in the news people; it put our school in a bad light. This should have been kept quite until after the books were audited. But I did notice that they didn't accuse any one person as you had so badly wanted them to do. Please give it a rest until you actually know something. I agree with public figure; this is apparently a site for "haters" not for people truly wanting to find out the truth.
awful

Owensboro, KY

#105 Jan 13, 2013
shame on you wrote:
I think it's a shame that you called in the news people; it put our school in a bad light. This should have been kept quite until after the books were audited. But I did notice that they didn't accuse any one person as you had so badly wanted them to do. Please give it a rest until you actually know something. I agree with public figure; this is apparently a site for "haters" not for people truly wanting to find out the truth.
I for one would love to THANK the individual who called the media. The situation that has occurred is horrendous!!! No one should ever be told to keep quite an allow a crime to continue nor that it would be best to keep things hushed causing people to be unaware!!! A lot of parents whose children attend this school are pissed!!!! An have every right to be! Not only should there be punishment to her, but steps to ensure this NEVER happens again should be in place!!! So to whom ever called the media THANK YOU from this parent!!! If more people would do the right thing like you DID perhaps this type of embarrassment will not fall on our school and community again!!!
wow

Murray, KY

#106 Jan 13, 2013
I think that all y'all are stupid and just wnt to trash someone. I went to sf growing up and nothing has changed this is why my kids don't go there! The rich have it made there and the poor get stabbed in the back. Most places wouldn't release this until they KNOW who is to blame this just makes me sick everyone is against Lacy no one wants to give the other lady's name I'm guessing the other lady is special
Concerned

United States

#107 Jan 13, 2013
Well I'm wondering has anyone thought bout the Vice President just asking.
haha 2

Murray, KY

#109 Jan 13, 2013
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes i guess your right..and its apparenTly not apparenly since we are having grammar check. I know the woman..grew up with her for her and my sister were best friends. So i know much more than just her stealing this PTO money.
So your admitting that she stole the PTO money. WOW. What a friend.
All Public

Bellevue, WA

#110 Jan 13, 2013
no need in just throwing one person under the bus when it may very well be the wrong one!
Concerned

United States

#111 Jan 13, 2013
Aren't they like best friends so don't that make u think always to gather do why not steal to gather
sfgirl2001

Omaha, TX

#112 Jan 13, 2013
Monkey see...monkey do. Birds of a feather flock together.
All Public

Bellevue, WA

#113 Jan 13, 2013
Concerned wrote:
Aren't they like best friends so don't that make u think always to gather do why not steal to gather
lay off the alcohol and try that again please
sfgirl2001

Omaha, TX

#114 Jan 13, 2013
Yeah concerned sounded a little confused....messed up. LOL. It's okay concerned.
Concerned parent

Murray, KY

#115 Jan 13, 2013
All Public wrote:
Tammy=VP Shalaya(sp)=Treasurer
Who is the secretary?
All Public

Bellevue, WA

#116 Jan 13, 2013
Concerned parent wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is the secretary?
Crystal
All Public

Bellevue, WA

#117 Jan 13, 2013
Brandy is 2nd VP...Megan is yearbook chairman (also Brandy's sister-in-law, hmmmm) Crystal has failed in attending the Monday night meetings. I believe Shaleigha is the one that closed out the account.
All Public

Bellevue, WA

#118 Jan 13, 2013
observer wrote:
well don't you all think it's funny her kids got iphone's for Christmas?????? everyone in SF knows how she is.
well do tell. I suppose her kids were the only kids that got Christmas presents.
All Public

Bellevue, WA

#119 Jan 13, 2013
while we're at it, wouldn't it be nice to know why Shaleigha was FIRED from Cash Express? Let's drag out all the skeletons lol. Getting the popcorn ready bc this may be one hell of a show!
wow

Greenville, KY

#120 Jan 13, 2013
sounds like "all public" is trying to push things on someone else.. do u really think the person who closed the account would be the person taking the money??? NO!
All Public

Bellevue, WA

#121 Jan 13, 2013
wow wrote:
sounds like "all public" is trying to push things on someone else.. do u really think the person who closed the account would be the person taking the money??? NO!
so that automatically means Lacy did it???NO!
so

Manchester, KY

#122 Jan 13, 2013
All Public wrote:
<quoted text>so that automatically means Lacy did it???NO!
Are you saying since that girl got fired she had to be the one who done it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Fulton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Disability Fraud 16 min reporting 15
1st Street closed due to a wreck 2 hr High IQ 8
Tony Randall's on Broadway (Jul '12) 2 hr Zero Tots 24
did someone od 2 hr guest 9
careful what you post 2 hr tough 7
SF public works man guilty 2 hr tough 16
Bernie Sanders, the last hope for this dying co... 3 hr High IQ 36
More from around the web

South Fulton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE