Concerned

United States

#81 Jan 11, 2013
This is crazy but y'all right parents staff and everyone that helped donated and have their time for the pto has every right to b pissed I know I would b but all them kids will miss out on all their parties and dances that pto puts on now cause oh yes lacy took the money and but her own stuff for Christmas and whoever us trying to say that everybody jealous who would be she's not much known her for awhile she's just fake try to act all goody goody and then steal from kids wow hope her church dnt find out
wow

Murray, KY

#82 Jan 11, 2013
just wrong wrote:
<quoted text>Teachers and pto are 2 different things obvious that you know nothing..not one teacher or respectable person would steal the money from the pto (kids). You dont see that the kids are the one who suffers from this..wow
It will all be ok y'all shouldn't put it all one on person till u have proof
Concerned

United States

#83 Jan 11, 2013
And if she was going to put it back when she got her taxes that still doesn't excuse the fact she stole it in the first place that's just being greedy guess she seem dollar signs so inexcusable
SF Parent

Mayfield, KY

#84 Jan 11, 2013
shame on you

Maryville, TN

#85 Jan 11, 2013
Man, it's hard enough to get people to take on these jobs; I'd think twice before I'd be willing to with some of you folks as support.
Bart

Madisonville, KY

#86 Jan 11, 2013
What is Lacey saying about all this? Or any of the board members? Do they have a defense? A reason for the money disparity?
just wrong

Ripon, WI

#87 Jan 11, 2013
shame on you wrote:
Man, it's hard enough to get people to take on these jobs; I'd think twice before I'd be willing to with some of you folks as support.

With you on that one! Why would anyone support her? I wouldn't ever take the job or even consider it but seriously why they gave it to her i will never know..its a small town and everyone knows everything and everyone knew that something like this would happen with her in the position.
Ooh and she has yet to say anything and i doubt she will.
Wait

South Fulton, TN

#88 Jan 12, 2013
check wrote:
<quoted text>
How much $ and how do u know it was JUST her?
Was she the only one with the check book and if so she signed the check for the personal items. What I hear they had stuff from walmart and other place where the checks where wrote.
nale them all

Benton, KY

#89 Jan 12, 2013
if they going to get these people they need to go back with alters for the last 10 years, this shit has been going on for years.
yea

Dallas, TX

#90 Jan 12, 2013
In my opinion in an organization like this TWO people need to be present when ANY money is spent..that way they both know where the money went!!
shame on you

Maryville, TN

#91 Jan 12, 2013
Hopefully the truth will come out soon; the story that I've been hearing concerns the treasurer altering a deposit and later having the account closed without permission. When the account was closed that shut down the PTO. None of know what all is really involved so we'll just have to wait and see for sure.
BAD

United States

#92 Jan 12, 2013
shame on you wrote:
Hopefully the truth will come out soon; the story that I've been hearing concerns the treasurer altering a deposit and later having the account closed without permission. When the account was closed that shut down the PTO. None of know what all is really involved so we'll just have to wait and see for sure.
Who is the treasurer???
shame on you

Maryville, TN

#93 Jan 12, 2013
I'd rather not say since there's no proof yet, but I do know that it's being looked into.
BAD

United States

#94 Jan 12, 2013
shame on you wrote:
I'd rather not say since there's no proof yet, but I do know that it's being looked into.
Funny how y'all throw out Lacey's name not caring
SF parent

Benton, KY

#95 Jan 12, 2013
Need to stop throwing names around period, until the evidence is brought out in the open, we don't know who to blame. Who ever did it will come to the surface and then we can place blame. No matter who it is "God don't like ugly!" Romans 12:19 says "Vengeance is mine saith the Lord."
public figure

Murray, KY

#96 Jan 12, 2013
as a public figure in the community i personally know Mrs. Lacy Stokes, all of you should be ashamed as to all this public media and publicity. This website is a hoax and all it's good for is to publicly bash people and try to ruin their reputations. I've personally known Lacy and worked with her for years now and for anyone that knows her, knows that she is the most selfless person. She is always putting the public and other peoples needs ahead of herself. She is an honest person and for everyone to fall into social media is a shame. I think that anyone who decides to post derogatory remarks and accusations on a public site and remain anonymous is a coward. So once again you all should be ashamed.
wtfe

Grayslake, IL

#97 Jan 12, 2013
public figure wrote:
as a public figure in the community i personally know Mrs. Lacy Stokes, all of you should be ashamed as to all this public media and publicity. This website is a hoax and all it's good for is to publicly bash people and try to ruin their reputations. I've personally known Lacy and worked with her for years now and for anyone that knows her, knows that she is the most selfless person. She is always putting the public and other peoples needs ahead of herself. She is an honest person and for everyone to fall into social media is a shame. I think that anyone who decides to post derogatory remarks and accusations on a public site and remain anonymous is a coward. So once again you all should be ashamed.
U have no right saying we r cowards!!! When ur doing the same thing. Isnt that like calling the kettle black. We have none lacy personal for years and she doesnt respectable qualities or values. So take that s#$% somewhere else.
yea

Streamwood, IL

#98 Jan 12, 2013
What if she refused to produce receipts for all the money she spent?? Would that change ur mind?
haha

Woodstock, IL

#99 Jan 12, 2013
Public figure..has got too be someone close to or Lacey..everyone in the town knows who she us and what she does and how she is..
haha 2

Benton, KY

#100 Jan 12, 2013
Apparenly they dont know her well enough or they would know how to spell her name correctly. LOL....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Fulton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I have a dream 1 hr Dreamer63 6
A New way to go 1 hr ThugHunter 3
Hwy 22 1 hr DocHolliday 11
Parkway Mini Storage 1 hr game player 4
Cats Eye 1 hr game player 3
Winter Storm Warning for Weakley County starti... 1 hr think about it 3
Skullbone Tech 1 hr otto mahkanick 2

South Fulton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance