RUDE

Tucker, GA

#21 Jan 11, 2013
hot wrote:
most women hate her cause she is hot, most men hate her cause their wives wont get freaky like her. if she is stealing then deal with it if not delete this thread. blah blah blah!
What is her last name I'm hoping its not the same lacy I know sad thing
check

United States

#22 Jan 11, 2013
RUDE wrote:
<quoted text>What is her last name I'm hoping its not the same lacy I know sad thing
I only know one Lacey. Blonde hair very pretty. Can't remember last name though. Hope this isn't true.
RUDE

Tucker, GA

#23 Jan 11, 2013
Is she married to troy
check

United States

#24 Jan 11, 2013
RUDE wrote:
Is she married to troy
Yea that's the one. Just can't think of their last names.
observer

Huron, TN

#25 Jan 11, 2013
well don't you all think it's funny her kids got iphone's for Christmas?????? everyone in SF knows how she is.
check

United States

#26 Jan 11, 2013
Well I don't know how she 'is'. I always liked her. But anyways, how much money was supposedly taken?
RUDE

Tucker, GA

#27 Jan 11, 2013
Stokes and I'm in shock
check

United States

#28 Jan 11, 2013
RUDE wrote:
Stokes and I'm in shock
I am too. Surely this isn't true. Proof?
nasty

United States

#29 Jan 11, 2013
She is not hot at all. I drive by her house in Harris looks like she's a party girl.drugs could be a factor
really

United States

#30 Jan 11, 2013
Sounds to me like there is a lot of jealous people in this small town. Your husbands look her way because she is hot she has more than you and she is pretty yep y'all jealous
check

United States

#31 Jan 11, 2013
really wrote:
Sounds to me like there is a lot of jealous people in this small town. Your husbands look her way because she is hot she has more than you and she is pretty yep y'all jealous
I have to agree on some of that. Def a lot of jealous people around here but my question is IS THIS TRUE?
Pink37

Brownsville, TN

#32 Jan 11, 2013
It is true she took alot if money from pro that's why there's not pro at the school now let's just say we all know whose kids had a great Christmas with everyone else's money wow hope they feel good bout themselves stealing money from kids such a shame hope they know GOD dnt like ugly
check

United States

#33 Jan 11, 2013
Pink37 wrote:
It is true she took alot if money from pro that's why there's not pro at the school now let's just say we all know whose kids had a great Christmas with everyone else's money wow hope they feel good bout themselves stealing money from kids such a shame hope they know GOD dnt like ugly
How much $ and how do u know it was JUST her?
sue

Hopkinsville, KY

#34 Jan 11, 2013
who cares about how this woman,looks,or who look's at her,this is about money for children,most kid's here struggle to make it at home,and now because of other people's mistakes children are going to miss out on school things?was she the only pto member involved?if so,then that was a big mistake on other member's,i agree christmas thing was way way over the limit,i mean ten dollars a kid, then adult charged,charge for picture,charge for foam frame.when you have four kids that was way to pricey,for all of nothing really,but some of us parent's paid the price to help the pto raise money,so parent's if you are able and willing let's let our school know that we are here for kids of south fulton,let's try to finish this school year for the kid's who deserve it
awful

Owensboro, KY

#35 Jan 11, 2013
I have spoken With the superintendent who stated auditors are coming from Nashville to pull all records from the pto. For them to come in something happened. He also state less than $400 is what was turned over to the school from the pto fund. That's all the money that was left and that was all going to try and provide yearbooks to those that have already paid.
check

United States

#36 Jan 11, 2013
awful wrote:
I have spoken With the superintendent who stated auditors are coming from Nashville to pull all records from the pto. For them to come in something happened. He also state less than $400 is what was turned over to the school from the pto fund. That's all the money that was left and that was all going to try and provide yearbooks to those that have already paid.
Wow. I am truly shocked. If this is true then of course she needs to be held accountable. I was going to be sending my kids to SF next year but makes me think otherwise. Shame!
awful

Owensboro, KY

#37 Jan 11, 2013
check wrote:
<quoted text>Wow. I am truly shocked. If this is true then of course she needs to be held accountable. I was going to be sending my kids to SF next year but makes me think otherwise. Shame!
I agree she should be held accountable for this. It was truly a slap in the face to ALL the parents who have donated there money, time, support and items to the pto. I know I was under the assumption I was supporting my child's school not personel use of a pto board member. I can think I so many ways a person would want to be remembered at there child's school. However this situation is not one them. Sad.
check

United States

#38 Jan 11, 2013
awful wrote:
<quoted text>I agree she should be held accountable for this. It was truly a slap in the face to ALL the parents who have donated there money, time, support and items to the pto. I know I was under the assumption I was supporting my child's school not personel use of a pto board member. I can think I so many ways a person would want to be remembered at there child's school. However this situation is not one them. Sad.
What was her title in the pro? And only $400 left?

Earlington, KY

#39 Jan 11, 2013
President......
shame on you

Maryville, TN

#40 Jan 11, 2013
These wind-bags don't know what they are talking about; sounds like a bunch of jealous, stupid blow-hards to me. If money is missing, shouldn't they be looking at the treasurer instead of the president?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Fulton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Democrats Are Driving The Division In Our C... 1 hr Trump The Fraud 49
Sirens 2 hr NewsMan 3
Caleb Tuck (Oct '12) 2 hr Gross 33
Sexiest female in obion co. Over 30 3 hr didher 8
who's the biggest poacher in obion co? (Jan '11) 5 hr Long gone 38
Most Embarrassing Stories 2016 9 hr Jeez 16
Ewj in in Union city 9 hr Jeez 6

South Fulton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance