First Prev
of 10
Next Last
hmm

United States

#1 Jan 9, 2013
Ok is all I am hearing true lacey spending the PTO money for her personal use?
yep

United States

#2 Jan 9, 2013
So sad for al the kids at sf. She stole from everyone that has ever supported the PTO not to mention all the things these children. will miss out on. . no more fun things at school for kids. thanks lacey
nodoubt

Union City, TN

#3 Jan 9, 2013
i dont doubt that she is doing that.........
sfgirl2001

Hughes Springs, TX

#4 Jan 9, 2013
So is that what the note meant that was sent home today from school about the yearbooks.
this is sad

Schaumburg, IL

#5 Jan 9, 2013
Who would steal money from children its awful she should be ashamed did her husband know she what she was doin?
note

Union City, TN

#6 Jan 10, 2013
yes thats what the note was about. I also heard there was more than one PTO member involved. Who are the other members?
shocked

Owensboro, KY

#7 Jan 10, 2013
Why would ANYONE do this?? Is it for sure she did it??
sfgirl2001

Burnet, TX

#8 Jan 10, 2013
I can't remember who all is a PTO member. That is just awful...no wait a minute it is worse then awful there isn't a word to describe that. Just hope if it is true than whatever money is left they can still have there Valentine's dance, field day and things like that. The kids deserve to have something fun to look forward to.
Sorry

Knoxville, TN

#9 Jan 10, 2013
From what I am hearing, no money is left. There is no PTO at SF as of right now. What is the deal with yearbooks? Parents pay for those up front, surely they didnt spend that money to pay for something else.
sfgirl2001

Wheeling, IL

#10 Jan 10, 2013
The note they brought home the other day said those we already paid for their yearbook will still get theirs. I hope so because I already paid for mine. We wrote a check and everything.
heard no

Knoxville, TN

#11 Jan 10, 2013
This is not true from what i heard! The Christmas thing didn't make enough money bc there wasn't enough support from the community. And someone closed the account without permission so it closed everything from my understanding.
awful

Owensboro, KY

#12 Jan 10, 2013
We paid by check for a yearbook as well. I was assured that we would get our yearbook or our money would be returned. What has happened is awful!! I mean who takes money from children?? What she has done is not only steal money but also many happy moments from these kids. It's a complete disgrace!!!!
money?

Brownsville, TN

#13 Jan 10, 2013
So what happened to the money?
heard no

Knoxville, TN

#14 Jan 10, 2013
From my understanding all the remaining money in the account was giving to the school and the school is gonna do the year books. And that all this has to do with another member not lacey
Whatever

Stanton, TN

#15 Jan 10, 2013
Whatever lacy!!! I'm sure the acct was closed so YOU could not spend any more of the PTO money for personal use!!!
Curious

Stanton, TN

#16 Jan 10, 2013
How did someone find out that the remaining of the pto money went to the school and the checking acct was closed? Heard no sure has a lot of info!!!!,!
money?

Brownsville, TN

#17 Jan 10, 2013
heard no wrote:
This is not true from what i heard! The Christmas thing didn't make enough money bc there wasn't enough support from the community. And someone closed the account without permission so it closed everything from my understanding.
What does the Christmas thing have to do with there not being any money? And by the way the Christmas thing was a joke and is probably why it didn't generate a lot of money.
What I heard

Stanton, TN

#18 Jan 10, 2013
Hummmmm....... I heard the Christmas thing was lacys idea???! Is this true??????
yep

United States

#19 Jan 10, 2013
Ok so from what I have heard it was more than a little missing money! Lacey, you know that's what bought them coach sunglasses and the new shoes you always sporting . I bet thats where all the money went ya'll made off the youth league pictures. I hope they prosecute her to the fullest!
hot

Lexington, KY

#20 Jan 11, 2013
most women hate her cause she is hot, most men hate her cause their wives wont get freaky like her. if she is stealing then deal with it if not delete this thread. blah blah blah!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Fulton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will Yates 6 min called it 15
Rental Homes Again 34 min BBB 2
NAmin 54 min Starbucks 2
Mr business man 1 hr Guest 13
Just curious 3 hr guest 3
tatted blond that works at kohler?? (Oct '15) 3 hr Figures 36
News Fire destroys church in Union City, TN 4 hr Local 36

South Fulton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance