West Islip Students Accused Of Using Facebook To Cheat

May 24, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS Local

The superintendent for the West Islip school district said 12 students used Facebook to cheat on their biology homework and exam.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated May 30, 2013
Steve

Bay Shore, NY

#1 May 25, 2013
Only can blame the worthless parents for this. Parents sit back and think their kids do no wrong on facebook or on their phones. No worries. Time to step up you garbage parents and take a look at what your kids are doing. That doesn't mean punishing them by not letting them watch television one night. It means being a real parent, not a loser friend. Means showing some discipline and leading them in the right direction. Kids don't think these things are wrong because their parents don't care. Stop spending thousands of dollars giving them parties and buying them smartphones and ipods and finally step up and put your wallet away and spend some time being a real parent and not a loser.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#2 May 30, 2013
Once a cheater always a cheater. Only gets worse when they grow up. Hooray for the anonymous parent!
Jessica Horvath

Brentwood, NY

#3 May 30, 2013
disgusting. Really??? You people are pathetic throwing stones at your neighbors. Should only hope your precious little ones are the perfect angels that you wish they are. Hahaha! Can only imagine what they are getting up to right under your nose. You have no right to blame parents for the actions of teenagers who are known to be lacking in good judgment. Live and learn!!! Don't judge. Hope it isn't YOUR kid at the heart of it all during the next "scandal" in this town.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Farmingdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 6 hr Bruser 7,873
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 7 hr Pugs 16,780
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Wed Vote Zornow 6,408
Women's Fund of LI to Honor Four Long Island Women Wed WFLI 1
Why is Lindenhurst such a Ghetto? (Mar '10) Aug 25 I Hate Syracuse 682
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Aug 9 JEWISH VOICE 438
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) Aug 7 dew4794 673
•••
•••
•••

South Farmingdale Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

South Farmingdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

South Farmingdale News, Events & Info