Felony ID theft charged

Felony ID theft charged

There are 29 comments on the www.suburbanchicagonews.com story from Sep 22, 2009, titled Felony ID theft charged. In it, www.suburbanchicagonews.com reports that:

A South Elgin man suspected of living in the United States illegally has been charged with felony identity theft, authorities said.

South Elgin Illinois, Tuesday September 22nd Sun Reported on the courier - news, A sun Times news group. 43 year old man was arrested on alleged felony identity identity theft,He stated in the article in Elgin a northern suburb of Chicago, and Chicago false I.D.s are easily obtained.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.suburbanchicagonews.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
bigpinky

Richton Park, IL

#21 Sep 29, 2009
Citizen Kane County wrote:
Illegals can easily purchase stolen social security numbers in Elgin? Wow, what a surprise. Yep, that flushing sound you hear is Elgin going down the toilet. Is it possible for far west Elgin to secede?
and aruora is going with it.
emptysuit

Melrose Park, IL

#22 Sep 30, 2009
obama wants this guy to be free, put him on social security and then provide him with free
healthcare for life. What's the matter with you people, this isn't a land of laws. It's a free for all!
PEllen

Wood Dale, IL

#23 Sep 30, 2009
emptysuit wrote:
obama wants this guy to be free, put him on social security and then provide him with free
healthcare for life. What's the matter with you people, this isn't a land of laws. It's a free for all!
I missed that press release. Where did you find that?
PEllen

Wood Dale, IL

#24 Sep 30, 2009
bigpinky wrote:
<quoted text>and aruora is going with it.
Good, as long as "aruora" takes its school system with it.
Skeptic

Lady Lake, FL

#25 Sep 30, 2009
PEllen wrote:
<quoted text>
I missed that press release. Where did you find that?
Seriously? Politicians and the press have been talking about it for years! In California they were even debating giving illegals drivers licenses so they wouldn't be breaking the law by "driving illegally" and therefore not committing a crime that could lead to deportation. If Bammy's health care law passes, illegals will get free health care while the hard-working slobs such as us pay out the wazoo for health care!

Except, they actually have free health care now! I know this first hand! I've worked at a FREE health care clinic for the state of Illinois! The Illinois Health Department! 98% of people who came in for care were illegals, 1% were poor blacks, the last 1% were poor white mothers seeking child care.

Do you wonder why California is broke? Because of illegals! Do you wonder why Illinois is in such a desperate state and Chicago is mirroring what's going on in Detroit? Again, illegal aliens! They are bringing down this country to the level Mexico is in!

Close the boarders! Deport ALL of them, including their "anchor babies," secure the boarder, THEN maybe we can start getting America back on its feet!

Wait, am I off topic? Am I on the wrong board? Either way, if you disagree with this, you need to wake up!
PEllen

Wood Dale, IL

#26 Sep 30, 2009
Skeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously? Politicians and the press have been talking about it for years! In California they were even debating giving illegals drivers licenses so they wouldn't be breaking the law by "driving illegally" and therefore not committing a crime that could lead to deportation. If Bammy's health care law passes, illegals will get free health care while the hard-working slobs such as us pay out the wazoo for health care!
Except, they actually have free health care now! I know this first hand! I've worked at a FREE health care clinic for the state of Illinois! The Illinois Health Department! 98% of people who came in for care were illegals, 1% were poor blacks, the last 1% were poor white mothers seeking child care.
Do you wonder why California is broke? Because of illegals! Do you wonder why Illinois is in such a desperate state and Chicago is mirroring what's going on in Detroit? Again, illegal aliens! They are bringing down this country to the level Mexico is in!
Close the boarders! Deport ALL of them, including their "anchor babies," secure the boarder, THEN maybe we can start getting America back on its feet!
Wait, am I off topic? Am I on the wrong board? Either way, if you disagree with this, you need to wake up!
I rather thought I was awake, thank you. Coming from Illinois I have not exhaustively looked at California's issues, but it appeared it was a failure of revenue as much as an excess of expenditure. CA has a system for referendum initiative which allow the voters to cap taxes, fees and other revenue sources. That system has been frequently used. In my memory Howard Jarvis was a watchword for that process. A large part of teh problem is a failure of the income stream regardless of the increase in the expnditures.
The same holds true for IL: it is a failure of revenue as much asincreased expenditure. When houses stopped selling there was no more real estate transfer tax. When cars stiopped selling, there was no more sales tax. When people lost their homes, they also stopped paying real estate taxes. CNN is carrying a story that 47% of US households won't be liable for Federal taxes this year. that would by definition exclude illegals.

I disagree with you about teh drivers license issue. If you drive, and I think we agree that many illegals do, then an unlicensed driver is an unisured driver. Giving people DL's allows and compels them to purchase auto insurance. Therefore you would have fewer uninsured drivers on teh road and fewer injured people seeking care at public expense. Its not a huge portion of teh problem, but, in my experience it is a significant one.

You say that the Obama plan will give free health care to illegals. he says not. If i have to choose who to believe, I'll go with the guy who puts his name with his assertion, meaning Obama, not you.

So thank you for the wake up call, but I was already up and I am still waiting for your specific citation to teh press release to support your points. Not too worry. I have to go to work... to help support my society.
Skeptic

Lady Lake, FL

#27 Sep 30, 2009
PEllen wrote:
I am still waiting for your specific citation to teh press release to support your points. Not too worry. I have to go to work... to help support my society.
You're helping support the illegal society! They are not gonna put out a "press release" on supporting illegal aliens. Sorry to disappoint you there!

Oh, and if Obama SAYS that illegals won't get free health care, than it MUST be true...! Please! I've already said that they get free health care now... at the expense of the legal TAX PAYERS! This includes YOU!

So go ahead and bury your head in the sand and follow everything your King tells you to do... That's just what he wants! In 2012 we'll see who's right... That's if there IS a 2012!
Wa-Gh-hi-nee

Chicago, IL

#28 Sep 30, 2009
i always knew there were too many lopezez and rodriguesez..... i think it used to be one person and all of them stole his identity
Mangus

Waynesboro, TN

#29 Oct 1, 2009
I don't care how careful you are you can still be the victim of identity theft.

http://www.securitycamerascom.com/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Elgin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
South Elgin is Kane County's Most Corrupt Polic... (Mar '12) Apr 20 NOBODYNEEDSTOKNOW 51
Livestock roaming free in Bartlette? Apr 19 IdiotCamp 1
Dr. Mark Lewis of St. Charles (Mar '16) Apr 18 swendell 6
News Its Survival In Doubt, Sears Struggles To Trans... Apr 18 yidfellas v USA 1
News Former U.S. House Speaker Hastert indicted on f... (May '15) Apr 6 Surrender Kookis 74
News Community rallies around beaten South Elgin boy Feb '17 Community 5
Union says it can't afford multi-million bond t... Nov '16 Mary Shively 1

South Elgin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Elgin Mortgages