Police Blotter: Teen Offenses, Domest...

Police Blotter: Teen Offenses, Domestic Battery

There are 2 comments on the Patch.com story from Apr 4, 2012, titled Police Blotter: Teen Offenses, Domestic Battery. In it, Patch.com reports that:

Leaving the Scene of an Accident: Yvonne A. Zaragoza, 18, of South Elgin, was arrested for leaving the scene of an accident, failure to give information and failure to report an accident on March 24.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

LOL

Elk Grove Village, IL

#1 Apr 25, 2012
I was wondering how long it was going to take to catch her! lol
Anonomous Tipper

United States

#2 May 9, 2012
watch out for Jackie Neal ifyou let her drive your car she will trasj it check out the kentucky forums she is nothing but trash!!! abandons her kids is a druggie she will steal you BLIND!!! and then blame it all on you!!! she has a RAP SHEET A MILE LONG!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Elgin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Limitless DC Inc Jan 11 LimitlessDC1 1
Dogs No Longer Safe @ West Chicago Dog Parks Jan 5 OutFront 1
Review: Supreme Tax Office, Inc (Jan '16) Jan 4 MARIA 6
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) Dec 25 CountryBoy 169
Gasoline prices super high in Elgin! Nov '17 Elsie 1
Dave Nov '17 FLT 4
News Community rallies around beaten South Elgin boy (Feb '17) Aug '17 Paladin 6

South Elgin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Elgin Mortgages