Women's health center opens in Elgin

Women's health center opens in Elgin

There are 2 comments on the Courier-News story from Oct 28, 2008, titled Women's health center opens in Elgin. In it, Courier-News reports that:

Sherman Hospital celebrated the grand opening for the Sherman Center for Women's Health on Monday in conjunction with Breast Cancer Awareness Month.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Courier-News.

RobynL

Batavia, IL

#1 Nov 11, 2008
I just read about this on http://shermanhealth.com/blog/... . I'm really glad they're opening up a Women's Cancer Center like this in Elgin. There's nothing like this around here -- I would have had to drive into the city.
Braulio
#2 Sep 24, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Elgin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
protein Jul 28 Oscar Chavez 1
Review: Woof Beach In Batavia Illinois Jul 28 Jerry 1
Septran reckless drivers Jul 21 IMOM 1
Blackjack's Gentlemen's Club; The #1 strip club... (Sep '14) Jul 19 Buttholebutitta 7
Brian Nord (Jul '12) Jul 19 Root down 32
Good news regarding General Mills shutdown Jul 18 Shatterer of words 1
News Students hear hard facts on alcohol (Aug '08) Jun '15 Scott Peck 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Elgin Mortgages