Five things to know
The Improv: Jon Lovitz, Aug. 6 to 8. Acts are submit to change. Show times are at 7:30 p.m. Thursdays; 8 and 10:15 p.m. Fridays; 7 and 9:15 p.m. Saturdays; and 7 p.m. Sundays.
Join the discussion below, or Read more at Courier News.
Since: Dec 09
#1 Aug 7, 2010
Here's 5 more things.
1. Governmental support of the "arts" is most often directed to "art" that denegrates the very people that support it.
2. You take you own life into your hands even getting into and out of the art center.
3. Cleaning up the area, i.e. deporting illegals, arresting drug dealers, prosecuting robbers and murderes has just been declared illegal by the fed.
4. Elgin is a sh1t-hole made so by the presence of illegas and maintained in that state by the officials bending way over to appease them.
5. Now, we got muslames moving in - so get some body armor.
#2 Aug 7, 2010
These mussies are the real problem. and the mosques are command centrals. they may look quiet and act subdues, but the terrorists are here, they live right in our neighborhoods, and they all run off to the mosques all the time. my research on this leads me to believe one of these 'neighbors' of ours knows where the next hit on America will be and when. the mosques are the way they communicate. They think of us as infidels and we are to be snuffed. Read 'Son of Hamas' and you'll see.
“Burgholzer is the name”
Since: Aug 10
#3 Aug 7, 2010
Five things to know
How to cook
How to walk and chew gum at same time
How to vote
when to shut up
#4 Aug 9, 2010
Don't want to face reality huh? Go ahead bury your head in the sand while they rip your [email protected]@ off.
Add your comments below
|Call of duty: Bartlett teen graduates early, fo... (Jul '13)||Sep 13||Brian||13|
|Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10)||Sep 9||NoMoreIncumbents||134|
|Mooseheart asks state high court to review case (Oct '09)||Sep 8||Ginnypig||16|
|Suburban police take on challenge of implicit bias||Sep 5||Captain Dunghorse||1|
|Primed to pay? Tolls start Tuesday on Elgin-O'Hare (Jul '16)||Sep 2||Farewell Dick||4|
|Community rallies around beaten South Elgin boy (Feb '17)||Aug 31||Paladin||6|
Find what you want!
Search South Elgin Forum Now
Copyright © 2017 Topix LLC