Something to talk about

Full story: Beacon News

The truth is out there ... in South Elgin? July 23, 2010 Pulse: Is South Elgin hiding a secret of extraterrestrial proportions? A YouTube video suggests the government may be using the construction of the Stearns Road extension and bridge bridge over the Fox River to cover up UFO activity.
Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Aug 3, 2010
Bruce

Saint Charles, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2010

Late at night on July 31st/August 1st my friends and I witnessed two large orange lights with a greenish glow behind them. They were traveling west about a 1/2 mile apart very high in the sky and lasted 30 seconds to 1 minute. They seemed to disappear in an upward direction after their westward flight.
Being truly amazed and never seing anything like this before, I went home and searched online for ufo's in South Elgin Illinois and realized that other people have been seing the same thing that my friends and I saw that night, not to mention a story about secret base in the area of the new bridge construction site. Too strange...
A--HOLE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2010

Drinking too much of "grandpa's old cough medicine" haven't you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent South Elgin Discussions

Search the South Elgin Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
West Chicago Teen Sentenced for Sexually Assaul... 3 hr Beyonce's Weave 2
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr Natual should be respect 48,918
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 19 hr All better now 3,830
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) Thu KrisChristie 1,856
Officials: Mariano's looking to build in Des Pl... Wed Beyonce's Weave 4
Review: Rana Meal Solutions LLC (Nov '13) Jul 21 nicky pooh 3
Review: Amber Electrical Construction, Inc Jul 16 Amelia Gillian 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

South Elgin Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••