Valle Lindo opts to become a District...

Valle Lindo opts to become a District of Choice

There are 3 comments on the San Gabriel Valley Tribune story from Nov 9, 2010, titled Valle Lindo opts to become a District of Choice. In it, San Gabriel Valley Tribune reports that:

Parents can transfer their children into the Valle Lindo School District without release from their home districts because of its new designation as a District of Choice.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Gabriel Valley Tribune.

madtaxpayer

Bell, CA

#1 Nov 10, 2010
just give parents power to choose schools and schools to rid off teachers' union, we can become world class education power house again!
Competition has made America great, no other social system has ever achieved the some otherwise. it will take decades to reverse the damages Teachers' Union has done to our society as whole if we don't stop them NOW!!!!
why are jobs moving overseas? bcs corporations can find cheaper and better skilled workers outside USA. our public schools have been dummy-downing kids who can not compete in global economy, pure and simple!!!
Proud Parent

El Monte, CA

#2 Nov 10, 2010
My three kids have gone through the Valle Lindo School District schools and have done extremely well. The teachers and staff are excellent. I just hope they don't get bombarded with parents transfering problem kids to our "little" district.
SGV parent

Corona, CA

#3 Nov 14, 2010
Congrats to Valley Lindo! Let us give parents the power to choose the best school for their kids!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South El Monte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Real Men Don't DO Illegal and Wrong Things to S... 1 hr Wimp Forever 7
Nancy Hutar files Sexual Harassment Charges on ... 1 hr It is True 2
News Clinton campaign hits Trump for seeing Brexit a... 1 hr tina anne 72
News Gypsy thieves strike again in West Covina (Nov '08) 8 hr nicey 362
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 15 hr Chosen Traveler 32,291
Councilwoman Vanessa Delgado Attempted to Extor... 16 hr bottle racket 10
in N out 17 hr master cylinder 7

South El Monte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

South El Monte Mortgages