Review: Crystal Pacific Window and Do...

Review: Crystal Pacific Window and Door System

Posted in the South El Monte Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
James

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Aug 12, 2010
Crystal Pacific Window and Door System is a manufacturer of vinyl windows. Crystal Pacific Window and Door Systems uses a Chinese vinyl extrusion for its window frame. Crystal Pacific Window and Door System has a limited lifetime warranty that only covers parts but NO LABOR or GLASS BREAKAGE. Crystal Pacific Window and Door System is located in South El Monte, California.
Jeff

Duarte, CA

#2 Dec 10, 2010
Crystal Pacific Window is their new name. Malibu Windows was their old name that is now going through bankruptcy. No warrranty for both companies.
Ron

United States

#4 Mar 12, 2011
Here is a link to Crystal Pacific Window and Door System's Better Business Bureau. They are F rated. They don't have any customer service.

http://www.la.bbb.org/Business-Report/Crystal...
Terry

Westford, MA

#6 May 21, 2012
Looks like Crystal Pacific moved again, now in Riverside, CA. Just saw that they had a grand opening. Article states that Crystal Pacific Windows only has 30 employees. Pretty small for a window company. In this economy will have a hard time making it.
Trent

Miami Beach, FL

#7 May 31, 2012
James wrote:
Crystal Pacific Window and Door System is a manufacturer of vinyl windows. Crystal Pacific Window and Door Systems uses a Chinese vinyl extrusion for its window frame. Crystal Pacific Window and Door System has a limited lifetime warranty that only covers parts but NO LABOR or GLASS BREAKAGE. Crystal Pacific Window and Door System is located in South El Monte, California.
After reading these posts Crystal Pacific Windows doesn't seem like a very well run company. Lots of problems with no solutions.
mike scienna

United States

#8 Jun 20, 2012
never been happier I don't hear the trash trucks. the kids playing outside, I can run my air conditioner and it stays cool inside. I love my new windows , I would recommend bees windows to everyone. thanks craig for the work you and your crew did. I will recommend you to my friend
Lisa fowler

United States

#9 Jun 20, 2012
me and my husband look at many windows. I like the way these rolled and locked. we got our house re appraised and a value went up. excellent windows.
Lisa fowler

United States

#10 Jun 20, 2012
We had these windows installed because we were told they were good. and they were right we love them
Lisa fowler

United States

#11 Jun 20, 2012
Great windows, we love them
bill wilson

United States

#12 Jun 20, 2012
ron dan and terry which are the ones that gave the reviews above. we're all fired as insufficient workers. you can go back to the employees history of malibu window which is a failed company as proof.
Alex

Whittier, CA

#13 Jul 27, 2012
I have had nothing but troubles. The windows don't lock correctly. When I called to have it fixed Crystal Pacific told me I have to prove they are Crystal Pacific Windows. The installer went to the South El Monte office because he can't find the paperwork but it was no longer open. Very dissappointed with the windows and service.
Tyler

United States

#15 Nov 7, 2012
I got Crystal Pacific windows installed in my house last year and am very happy with them. They work great and really cut down on the noise and heat. I did have to call the company because one of weep hole covers fell out. They sent me one right out. I saved over 1k by going with this brand over Milgard.
Erik baccera

Murrieta, CA

#16 Sep 2, 2013
these windows were probably the best home improvement choices I have made during the building of my home,I am also a contractor and quality is very important to me but of course so is my budgetI looked at many windows and knowledgeable of most manufacturers.these windows scene to be a higher quality for a lower price.I was given free Low e Sun Control. what can I say great window great price thank you fernando and yes Enya for your help
Michael Chang

Arcadia, CA

#21 Jul 22, 2014
I recently replaced my windows and patio door. The windows and door are great. Just have little problem with the installer. Cut down on the noise and power bill.
Cory Trevor

Buffalo, NY

#22 Sep 19, 2014
It is inspiring to see a company rise from the ashes of bankruptcy. Crystal Pacific's success makes me proud to live in a country where this is possible. My family has been in the door and window business for generations. I would like to offer our congratulations on your renewed life.

http://www.gilkey.com
Eugene Dean

Buffalo, NY

#23 Oct 3, 2014
It is nice to meet a fellow window retailer, Cory. I like your comments about overcoming bankruptcy. I am always trying to be better than my competition, but that doesn't mean I want to see them fail. There is room for everyone to make a living.

http://www.centuryroofing.net/products.asp
Paul

Pasadena, CA

#24 Oct 24, 2014
I have had nothing but problems with Crystal Pacific Windows. The windows don't work properly and let air and noise in. Their customer service is non-existent and don't follow up with warranty issues. Total run around. Don't trust these guys.
Fred

Tempe, AZ

#26 Apr 20, 2015
I had some Crystal Pacific Windows put on my rental property in Los Angeles area and have major problems with the windows and Crystal Pacific Windows customer service. The windows look good but don't work correctly.

When I called Crystal Pacific Windows customer service they aren't very helpful. They first said I no longer had a warranty. The warranty says lifetime but they seemed to think they don't have to come out and fix their product. Then after I had the window dealer fax over the order they said they would come out and do the warranty work.(if I didn't have this order form they would not have come out to even look at the windows) Also the window dealer said they no longer carry these windows because they have had a bunch of problems getting someone to service the Crystal Pacific Windows.

Crystal Pacific Windows sent out their service tech but he didn't do anything. After 6 months the windows aren't fixed. Crystal Pacific Windows just gives me the run around saying the parts aren't in or can't find it in the system. They don't return my phone calls so I have to call back.

How hard is it to fix these windows?

Stay away from Crystal Pacific Windows since they do not stand behind their product.
Anonymous

Beverly Hills, CA

#27 Jun 22, 2015
We have used Crystal Pacific as a budget alternative to the Marvin and Andersen higher end window. Bob Rodriguez has been great to deal with and there service department has been very responsive. I recently saw they made the list for Window and Door magazines top 100 window and door manufacturer's . Congratulations!
John

Tempe, AZ

#28 Aug 10, 2015
Crystal Pacific Windows are cheaply made and mine are having different issues. Their customer service is horrible. They sent someone out but he did nothing. I called to see what was going on and no one could give me a straight answer. Still waiting for a phone call from them. I am still waiting to get my windows fixed. I am using a stick to keep my windows open and can't even lock others. They are suppose to be self locking but they don't close all the way. I saved some money but think I picked the wrong window company. The dealer where I bought the windows from is zero help and say they don't even sell that brand any more.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South El Monte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 3 min lmsa 8,530
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 6 min Hot phart 33,097
Genie Ayala and Manuel Lozano are Liars 45 min Liars Liars 1
LMP gang celebrates 31 years (Jun '08) 8 hr ABC_123 1,892
News Passage of immigration crackdown in California ... (Apr '10) 14 hr Curious 234
News Heroin Highway - Map of heroin traffic in Santa... (May '10) 14 hr bart88 48
missing armo kid 17 hr Citizens Patrol Guy 4

South El Monte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

South El Monte Mortgages